Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

jdgnole

Elite
Founder
JB is insane and should be removed. The Ukraine is of no strategic value to the USA. Nor is it vital to the security of the USA. It is strictly a money laundering operation of the Democratic Party, ie Obama, Biden, Clinton's and the US MIC Globalists.
I don't like Putin, but I respect he is for his people. I don't hate Russian people.
I think the USA is wrong on this issue. And I think it is criminal to take us to war on a whim, without constitutional approval.
How many times have Presidents gotten how many Americans killed and maimed without the Constitutional Right and approval of Congress. Too damn many.
My understanding is the President can take us to war as in Dec 7 Declaration of War in an emergency.
I do believe the last legal war America was in was against Japan and Germany with the full declaration of the Executive and Congress.
Too many times the Executive has abused its power illegally in this regard and killed and maimed too many young Americans.
Anyway that is my 2 cents.
If America is attacked or borders threatened everyman pick up his rifle and go. Me included.
We face a greater threat on the southern border than we do from Russia. If we mind our own damn business.
Agree, spot on.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Have you checked on the world economy?

Italy New President?

That's two very big ripples.

Edit

British Pound?

China Real Estate?

Australian Central Bank going "Bankrupt"

Bank of England and Japan "Defeated"

Polls slanted left by design showing victories for governorships in WI, NV, AZ, PA - same for Senate Races in GA, NV, AZ - really good pollsters calling for a thrashing of Dems/Libs

@MortgageHorn relocating to "Latina Heaven"

Sometimes we need to stop being so negative - Rome wasn't built in a day, but Italy is better today than two days ago.

Those things have been happening for weeks/months/years and have nothing to do with September 24th.

There were a bunch of predictions of something cataclysmic happening on the 24th, instigated by a german politician saying something like 'everyone will remember where they were on sept 24th'.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
I’ve been thinking for a bit that we should dissolve the FBI and maybe make the Marshalls the premier federal law enforcement agency. That said, it’d be best to end all federal law enforcement agencies IMO.

show me the man, I'll find you the crime

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1664201919901.png

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Dollars are leaving foreign countries. those dollars will come back home, so inflation will keep rising. The fed is in a pickle. They need to raise rates to slow inflation but that would tank the economy. I saw one financial guy say that the fed was actually trying to reduce labor participation by 100,000 jobs to also help inflation....

These people are soooo stupid it's redic. If they cost people jobs they will go on government bennies and the government will print even more money.

Stock market to 24,000. Housing market will crash. Inflation will continue to increase in specific areas but demand will shrink to zero on tons of stuff so they'll sell it as inflation has stopped.

Buy food now. Keep as much as you can because food, rent and electric will continue to rise. Homes, cars and boats will be cheap as hell by next summer.

What should we do with our savings? Buy food, ammo, what else?

Dolphincock

Elite
Those things have been happening for weeks/months/years and have nothing to do with September 24th.

There were a bunch of predictions of something cataclysmic happening on the 24th, instigated by a german politician saying something like 'everyone will remember where they were on sept 24th'.
1 interesting thing happened on the 24th. It was my brothers birthday

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
View attachment 137345

Lock him up! Lock him up! And throw away the key.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Why the New Italian Leader Terrifies the EU and USA.
The withdrawal from the G7 and NATO is now on the table.

They’re going to kill her

D

Deleted member 2886

Hopefully not sending them to slaughter for Ukraine
Apparently[*based on what little i've seen.] they're headed into 'The City Of London '.[¿?]

However i simply cannot find fuck all info about it online.

The three search engine thingys i use(*Duck, Brave & G)
...at least since yesterday, have suddenly begun recommending the exact same mainstream sites.

Literally every page repeats.
Dunno if it's this stupid phone or that faaarkin "Christchurch Call" shit that Stalinda has been in charge of foisting on—NZ as a test and is currently foisting on you guys as well now.

[*Can thank that dude wearing the "Biden" mask for signing the USA into this shit.]
IMG_20220926_175032_553.jpg
IMG_20220926_182834_904.jpg20220926_232425.gif

t_money86

Legendary
Founder

Psobiac seems extremely invested in debunking the Xi arrest story. Why does he care so much?

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Apparently[*based on what little i've seen.] they're headed into 'The City Of London '.[¿?]

However i simply cannot find fuck all info about it online.

The three search engine thingys i use(*Duck, Brave & G)
...at least since yesterday, have suddenly begun recommending the exact same mainstream sites.

Literally every page repeats.
Dunno if it's this stupid phone or that faaarkin "Christchurch Call" shit that Stalinda has been in charge of foisting on—NZ as a test and is currently foisting on you guys as well now.

[*Can thank that dude wearing the "Biden" mask for signing the USA into this shit.]
Screenshot_20220926-110310.jpgView attachment 137360
View attachment 137363View attachment 137362

FreeMiner

Legendary
They’re going to kill her
She is aligning with Hungary and Poland whose both countries Leaders love Trump and are Populists.
The EU is disintegrating. Obama/Clinton/Bidens and the UN/WEF Le Grande Design/Great Reset over the Ukraine ending up Blowing up in their faces like a Wiley E Coyote Bomb.
Now it is The Russian Hob Nailed Boot in the ass and the Great Russian Reset.
Vlad says Lets Go Ivan and they wipe the Vodka off their chin, hitch their balls and climb in the Truck.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
She is aligning with Hungary and Poland whose both countries Leaders love Trump and are Populists.
The EU is disintegrating. Obama/Clinton/Bidens and the UN/WEF Le Grande Design/Great Reset over the Ukraine ending up Blowing up in their faces like a Wiley E Coyote Bomb.
Now it is The Russian Hob Nailed Boot in the ass and the Great Russian Reset.
Vlad says Lets Go Ivan and they wipe the Vodka off their chin, hitch their balls and climb in the Truck.
Screenshot_20220926-110153.jpgScreenshot_20220926-110648.jpg

Top Bottom