Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Scratchmyvolsroughly

Elite
Founder
Still catching up on yesterday’s post, but I have a new theory/concern: I think the plan was to have a CIA operative take out Trump (for obvious Swamp reasons), but then use that to have a false flag “white supremacist MAGA” CIA operative take out Biden in retaliation. Solves two of the Deep State’s concerns. Even though they didn’t take out Trump, it can still be the basis for the second phase.

Take out Biden and blame the right
Ww3
Bird flu

I think it’s my first guess

KC Johnny

Elite
Founder

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Maxwell Yearick - used to live in Pittsburgh. Current address is in Myrtle Beach. No social media that I could find. No gun permits but that might not be accurate as the system doesn’t cover every state. Criminal offenses for assault, criminal trespassing, resisting arrest, etc. No assets on record. Father is dead. Mother lives in Ohio.
I found a Michael Yearick that lives in conway from tax records.

Encarnacion

Luchador Campeon
Founder
NSIAP but there are several drops including Fight! (sound familiar?)...just a couple below for ex. Apropos as this fight is now completely out in the open, it's going to get uglier than we know. The Silent War Continues... The Silent War is over.

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 723a57 No.7599136
Dec 23 2019 11:28:05 (EST)
Important to read and understand.
Why do [D]s want to flood the US w/ illegal immigrants?
This is not another [4] year election.
Our democracy is at stake.
POWER & CONTROL.
Do not mistake this backchannel [tool] as a means to be complacent.
Fight! Fight! Fight!
Your voice and your vote matters.
Q

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 No.105
Dec 7 2019 13:28:22 (EST)

Fight, Fight!
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.378
Nov 2 2018 12:54:16 (EST)Ask yourself a very simple question.
Why is the FAKE NEWS media continually expending resources to defame, debunk, and cast as a conspiracy, for, as they say, a nobody who started on 4chan?
Why did the FAKE NEWS media attempt to cast blame of recent events on the 'Q' movement?
Was it an attempt to silence?
FOR A LARP?
[ATTACK THOSE WHO THREATEN YOU THE MOST]
Are we subject to the Hatch Act?
Think Executive Branch / NSA / etc.
Acceptable 'turn on' comms?
[Filter applied - legal analysis]
Cannot point to any particular candidate or party prior to Nov 7?
We, the PEOPLE.
Fight, Fight, Fight!
YOUR VOTE MATTERS!
WE ARE IN THIS TOGETHER!
THIS MOVEMENT HAS NO SKIN COLOR.
Attempts to label all those who challenge their narrative as 'racists' 'white supremacists' will fail [predictable].
Q

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Take out Biden and blame the right
Ww3
Bird flu

I think it’s my first guess
There will be something to get Antifa/BLM in the streets internally. I see them taking out maybe a back bencher/squad member to get the rioting off. Taking out Biden or Harris and they lose the Secret Service as an entity, same with FBI as no one will trust or respect them, and they have very little of that now.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
Yep. Optics are great but Pence has said some truly ignorant things and outright lied about j6. When the worst things were being said about Trump and the protesters he chose to lie and do a commercial where blamed Trump.
None of this shit would have ever happened if Pence would have done his job and not certified the election. Simple as that.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1721061974107.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^how come this isn't all over the news^^

^^let's make this more obvious^^

^^Yeah, no shit, plus the ladder and the kid knowing the site was unguarded^^

Golbez

Elite