Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

EXECFRT

Elite
Founder
View attachment 218170

View attachment 218171

What Janet Yellen is doing to our economy is INSANE! It’s like paying off a low interest mortgage with a very high interest credit card! All because of an election year to make Biden’s disastrous economy look better! We are currently 122% to GDP! By 2025 we will be running a 1.5 Trillion debt! So she wants to pay down this debt with high interest short term bonds! INSANE!!!
Where do I find said high interest paying bonds?

Goldhedge

Legendary

Oregon Track And Field Coach FIRED After Asking State Officials To Protect Single-Sex Sports​

By Reduxx Team
June 18, 2024

ShaolinNole

Legendary
When does this end? Trump? Never? Or is this all bs? When do "we the people" take our country back?
@ShaolinNole is this the case in NYC?

It’s not really 50% of hotels but the amount is too fuckin high. I think I read it is like 350 out of 1600 hotels. But yes they are everywhere. There are very many that are now doing construction demolition. They should not even be here. We should not be paying for them to be here. They are taking jobs, but our govt makes it too easy for everyone else to sit on their ass. And then those sitting on their ass and loot en masse and then illegally selling that shit online. Not to mention the motherfucker that raped a 13 year old Asian girl and forced her little kid guy friend to watch. It’s so fucked up. How people don’t see this is all democrat policies is beyond comprehension. I’m beginning to think that a draft would not be a bad thing. Draft all these fatherless fuckers in Atlanta, Chicago and Oakland. Draft immigrants with a path to potential citizenship, if they are not kicked out first.

We need to cull all of these protestors and career community organizers. We need to cull the federal government and all of this administrative state that seems to make all this possible. We need to arrest some of the voter fraud purveyors and then fix our elections. We need MAGA Congress and Presidency. If not I fear it’s fuckin over.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò has been summoned to the Vatican to be excommunicated by Pope Francis, the first Jesuit pope.

As seen in this video, he courageously spoke out against child trafficking and named individuals such as Hillary Clinton, John Podesta, and former editor of The Recount, Slade Sohmer, who was arrested for child p*rnography.

He went on to speak about how Jeffrey Epstein ran a blackmail operation on his island, collecting evidence of well-known people committing heinous ritual crimes against children while working for the Israeli Mossad.

Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò also spoke out against the following:

- Stolen elections
- COVID mandates
- Corruption of the church
- Israel killing civilians in Palestine
- Against the World Economic Forum

He is now being charged with denying the legitimacy of “Pope Francis” and breaking communion “with Him” and of having rejected the Second Vatican Council.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1718927531565.png
^^

you-think-myrna-okeke.gif

1718927756490.png

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

BREAKING: Trump just STUNNED the entire country by publicly stating that he thinks the CIA killed JFK (John F. Kennedy)

Interviewer: RFK, says the CIA killed his uncle, do you believe that?

Trump: I think the CIA was probably behind it, they would've preffered I not release the rest of it [referring to classified JFK documents]

Latest posts

Top Bottom