Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Heard currently it is 17 women to 1 man and rising. Good hunting.
Those who survive the meat grinder will have probably all been vaxxed so their women won't want to procreate with any of them.

Removing landmines for equality of the sexes is the most ghey shit ever. I hope Trudeau dies in a fire.

Trannys want to be in the military. By all means let them hunt for mines. May scare them straight...if they survive.

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
Oh look. the lawsuit against Elon's pay package wasn't about getting paid too much after all..
https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/com...S&cvid=b0a9e41af3ee4343b2cdde0bd1c381e3&ei=32

Lawyers who sunk Elon Musk's big pay package are now asking for nearly $6 billion worth of Tesla stock. Musk doesn't seem happy.​

• Lawyers for a Tesla shareholder successfully sunk Elon Musk's $56 billion pay package from Tesla.
  • Now they're asking a judge for about 11% of the Tesla shares, worth about $6 billion, for attorneys fees.
  • Musk called the ask "criminal."
Lawyers for a Tesla shareholder successfully argued in a Delaware court that Elon Musk doesn't deserve a $55-billion compensation package for his work at the EV company.
Delaware is a tiny little corrupt, corporate state. Those corporations sent a massive idiot to DC for decades to do their bidding in exchange for covering up his crimes. They don’t want the deal to end.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Heard currently it is 17 women to 1 man and rising. Good hunting.

dumb-and-dumber-jimcarrey.gif

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder

Apparently becoming Bi-Lingual getting Spanish down was not going to be my last language.

I feel I'm being "called" to "go forth and multiply" to learn Ukrainian and doing my part to rebuild (repopulate) Ukraine with some conservative bloodlines.

Someone has to do it - I'll take one for "Team LAC"

@Jake Broe Stan is going to be pissed that I'm going to fill-up Ukraine with a whole mess of "Mini MortgageHorns"

https://preply.com/en/online/ukrainian-tutors?page=2&CoB=UA

1709438330530.png

Last edited:

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Apparently becoming Bi-Lingual getting Spanish down was not going to be my last language.

I feel I'm being "called" to "go forth and multiply" to learn Ukrainian and doing my part to rebuild (repopulate) Ukraine with some conservative bloodlines.

Someone has to do it - I'll take one for "Team LAC"

@Jake Broe Stan is going to be pissed that I'm going to fill-up Ukraine with a whole mess of "Mini MortgageHorns"

https://preply.com/en/online/ukrainian-tutors?page=2&CoB=UA

View attachment 213533

Hey Lena
jenga-push.gif

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary