Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Goldhedge

Legendary

BREAKING!🚨 The explosion at the Sandman Signature Hotel has officially been classified as MASS CASUALTY INCIDENT by the emergency services.

That is NOT good.

Reports are saying that 2 FULL FLOORS of the hotel have been blown out.

So far, at least 10 have been reported injured.

Please pray for this situation. 🙏🏻

Meh, hotels blow up all the time....

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder

NEW🚨 Biden's campaign is hosting sessions with corporate media outlets, instructing them on how they can improve their reporting on Joe Biden and Donald Trump.

In a move that would make Russia, China, and North Korea jealous, Biden's campaign is schooling America's propaganda outlets on how to report the news.

With Trump surging in national polls, Biden's camp fears that the corporate media propaganda is too focused on Biden's DOJ prosecuting Trump.

So, Biden campaign officials are breaking out spreadsheets in off-the-record meetings with top reporters and editors from the New York Times and the Washington Post, giving them lessons on proper 2024 election coverage.

President Biden's campaign will also be giving lessons to political reporting teams from ABC, NBC, The Wall Street Journal, Fox, NPR, Reuters, Bloomberg, and others at the team's headquarters in Wilmington, Delaware.

Talk about state-run propaganda.

1704756233809.gif

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

JUST IN: The judge in the case handling the Epstein files just issued an order DEMANDING these photos of Jeffrey Epstein and his friends with their victims be REDACTED……so here they are The photos (that were SUPPOSED to be redacted) show high-profile figures such as the UK’s Lord Mandelson, leader of the country’s leftist movement, along with Epstein.

BREAKING!🚨 The explosion at the Sandman Signature Hotel has officially been classified as MASS CASUALTY INCIDENT by the emergency services.

That is NOT good.

Reports are saying that 2 FULL FLOORS of the hotel have been blown out.

So far, at least 10 have been reported injured.

Please pray for this situation. 🙏🏻

Fuck Russia!

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

DEI party removal my blue check marker. Put my account under review. Decrease my audience size. Why? This because I criticize much modern West culture, like sIut and DEI. Many people feeling hurt.

I now take chance make apologize... I, Wei Wu, apologize to ...

hahahaha. I kidding. I do not apologize. I live in communist China 18 year. You think you weird dress, transformer gender, show flesh sIut, head delusional pervert intimidate me be more like you? Hahahaha. Your ancestor dissapoint. I'm honor. Please appreciate.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder

DEI party removal my blue check marker. Put my account under review. Decrease my audience size. Why? This because I criticize much modern West culture, like sIut and DEI. Many people feeling hurt.

I now take chance make apologize... I, Wei Wu, apologize to ...

hahahaha. I kidding. I do not apologize. I live in communist China 18 year. You think you weird dress, transformer gender, show flesh sIut, head delusional pervert intimidate me be more like you? Hahahaha. Your ancestor dissapoint. I'm honor. Please appreciate.

Is @ChingChongDingDong wife on a bender?

Goldhedge

Legendary

'Likely gas explosion' at Texas hotel leaves 21 injured - one critically - as crews search for missing among rubble in downtown Fort Worth​

• Fort Worth first responders are dealing with a massive explosion at a hotel
  • Two people were critically injured, and one person's condition was given as serious, CBS said
  • Fort Worth police have advised people in the local area to stay away while emergency personnel assess the scene
By JAMES NYE and HARRIET ALEXANDER FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 17:04 EST, 8 January 2024

Latest posts

Top Bottom