Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

ShaolinNole

Legendary
They fucking suck and are overrated. It’s pretty goddamn obvious.
Don’t be disingenuous. Just a Reminder …Opt-Outs:Trey Benson, RB, Jr.Jared Verse, DE, Jr.Johnny Wilson, WR, Jr.Keon Coleman, WR, Jr.Jaheim Bell, TE, Jr.Fabian Lovett, DL, R-Sr.Akeem Dent, DB, Sr.Renardo Green, DB, Sr.Jarrian Jones, DB, Sr.

Injury:Jordan Travis, QB, R-Sr. Lawrance Toafili, RB, R-Jr, Fiske DL, Sr

Transfer Out:CJ Campbell, RB, R-SoPreston Daniel, TE, R-JrDylan Brown-Turner, LB, FrMarkeston Douglas, TE, R-JrAJ Duffy, QB, R-FrBless Harris, OL, R-SrRodney Hill, RB, R-FrTyler Keltner, K, R-SrDJ Lundy, LB, R-JrMalcolm Ray, DT, R-JrDaughtry Richardson, OL, FrQae'shon Sapp, OL, Fr Thomas Shrader, OL, R-JrAyobami Tifase, DL, R-FrTate Rodemaker, QB, R-JrDwayne Wells, CB, Sr

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
Don’t be disingenuous. Just a Reminder …Opt-Outs:Trey Benson, RB, Jr.Jared Verse, DE, Jr.Johnny Wilson, WR, Jr.Keon Coleman, WR, Jr.Jaheim Bell, TE, Jr.Fabian Lovett, DL, R-Sr.Akeem Dent, DB, Sr.Renardo Green, DB, Sr.Jarrian Jones, DB, Sr.

Transfer Out:CJ Campbell, RB, R-SoPreston Daniel, TE, R-JrDylan Brown-Turner, LB, FrMarkeston Douglas, TE, R-JrAJ Duffy, QB, R-FrBless Harris, OL, R-SrRodney Hill, RB, R-FrTyler Keltner, K, R-SrDJ Lundy, LB, R-JrMalcolm Ray, DT, R-JrDaughtry Richardson, OL, FrQae'shon Sapp, OL, Fr Thomas Shrader, OL, R-JrAyobami Tifase, DL, R-FrTate Rodemaker, QB, R-JrDwayne Wells, CB, Sr
I mean, I get it, but we played our 2 and 3 team all second half.

ShaolinNole

Legendary
I mean, I get it, but we played our 2 and 3 team all second half.
And we were tied for the first 11 minutes when our guys weren’t exhausted 😂 But seriously you played mostly our 3rd team the whole game and we had zero depth. Congrats on the win but should have beat Bama and this game would have been in the playoffs with full squads.

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder

Cry more

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
It’s absolutely clear who the best team in the country is and it’s not FSU, or the four in the playoff. What a fucking joke the CFP committee is.
I know I got pushback on this assertion, but FSU hemmed and hawed when the expansion was brought up a few years ago. The expanded playoffs could have been in place. Glad FSU got destroyed.

ShaolinNole

Legendary
I know I got pushback on this assertion, but FSU hemmed and hawed when the expansion was brought up a few years ago. The expanded playoffs could have been in place. Glad FSU got destroyed.
Again, no that was not FSU. That was the ACC, because the CFBP didn’t want conference winner guarantees. Which proved to be true with their treatment of an undefeated P5 champion. Next year they will just fuck with all the byes and it will be all SEC teams getting byes. We already had this conversation.

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary

You do realize Uga also had 18 gone to the portal, best player in CFB on the sidelines, starting OT out, best LB out, started a TF at CB & played 2nd-5th string entire second half.

ShaolinNole

Legendary
You do realize Uga also had 18 gone to the portal, best player in CFB on the sidelines, starting OT out, best LB out, started a TF at CB & played 2nd-5th string entire second half.
Only 2 or 3 of those were starters or even played much. We had 15 or 16 starters out and the rest provided depth. UGA definitely has more depth and I hope we will be there again in a year or two.

noelnole

Elite
Founder

what
Again, no that was not FSU. That was the ACC, because the CFBP didn’t want conference winner guarantees. Which proved to be true with their treatment of an undefeated P5 champion. Next year they will just fuck with all the byes and it will be all SEC teams getting byes. We already had this conversation.
Don’t respond to these jack asses

ShaolinNole

Legendary
I wasn’t being that disrespectful. I could’ve brought the pain, but I didn’t, because I like @ShaolinNole
Thanks my friend, but would not have been painful. The CFBP decision is still painful, regardless of the outcome of this game because we’ll never know how we would have done with our full team.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
Thanks my friend, but would not have been painful. The CFBP decision is still painful, regardless of the outcome of this game because we’ll never know how we would have done with our full team.
I agree with you. It would’ve been a different game with all starters. I wished we saw that game, but we didn’t. I hate these damn players sitting out. I didn’t like it when UGA players did it. Either you care or you don’t. And nobody come at me with “it’s a money move…”.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
if you dont think fsu couldnt have beat bama or ugay full strenght (rodemaker, not even talking about travis)

then your either drunk stupid or retarded

i know which one you are
giphy.gif

Goldhedge

Legendary

DOJ torched after prosecutors announce Sam Bankman-Fried will not face trial on illegal political donations​

'The DOJ has shown again, that it is NOT an independent agency,' CryptoLaw founder John Deaton said of the matter​

Kyle Morris
By Kyle Morris

The decision to avoid a second trial charging Sam Bankman-Fried with a conspiracy to make unlawful political donations and bribery of foreign officials has many conservatives up in arms.

Federal prosecutors said Friday that they do not plan to proceed with a second trial against Sam Bankman-Fried, citing public interest in a speedy resolution of the case that has seemingly irritated those who were hoping to see the disgraced FTX founder prosecuted to the fullest extent.

In a Friday letter filed in federal court in Manhattan, prosecutors said they do "not plan to proceed with a second trial" as "much of the evidence that would be offered in a second trial was already offered in the first trial and can be considered by the Court at the defendant’s March 2024 sentencing."

Top Bottom