Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^who does Joe have a good relationship except those who have bought him, China and Ukraine^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
That isn't already a law? WTF?
Since many of those migrants are black skinned, isn't using savages also racist?

Damn. Verizon was struggling today, none of our phones worked. Got my hopes up, thought today was the start.
My speedtest numbers are 94 Mbps d/l and 7.9 u/l. They are supposed to be in the 300-400 range d/l. Pages won't load, videos continually stop to reload while playing with the little spinning circle of death, most of the .jpgs don't load.

^^who does Joe have a good relationship except those who have bought him, China and Ukraine^^

Didn't Comanche's always kidnap?

Last edited:

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
It’s exhausting watching you rubes continuously give Jake attention. He’s a troll and if you would just simply put him on ignore this would be a better place. It’s like watching little kids say “I’m not touching you” with their fingers and inch away from their face. Pathetic I
It’s the same rubes that complain that the forum is going to shit or we need more moderating or we need a members only forum. It’s fucking retarded and I blame them for the fall of this great forum. Fucking idiots.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
WATCH THIS VIDEO - IT CAN BE DONE

HE ROUNED UP 70,000 GANG MEMBERS IN 48 HOURS (BY THE WAY IN FOR LIFE)

HE STATES THAT IT IS A SPIRITUAL BATTLE AND ALL IS POSSIBLE WITH GOD

BEST THING YOU WILL WATCH ALL DAY ON INTERNET

WENT FROM MOST DANGEROUS COUNTRY IN THE WORLD TO SAFEST IN ALL OF THE AMERICAS OVRNIGHT

WE CAN ROUND UP ILLEGALS AND GANG MEMBERS AND FIX OUR PROBLEMS TOO

8-10% OF PEOPLE COMMIT 90% OF CRIMES

FOLLOW THE LEAD OF EL SALVADOR

I mean... This should be a joke but the woman is probably serious. And we have to go around and act like conservatives and liberals are the same.

She isn’t wrong. Water removed from any ecosystem is damaging especially when it isn’t allowed to return.

Not sure what you mean by your last sentence? Are you saying that conservatives are too stupid to know this basic science or too heartless to care? Not sure what liberals or libertarians have to do with this either?

MortgageHorn

Founder

Breaking News: Kevin Morris, the rich Hollywood attorney who paid $2 million dollars in Hunter Biden's back taxes, only met Hunter Biden 2 months before he paid his back taxes.

Kevin Morris attorney's told the oversight committee that he would be out of the country between Thanksgiving and New Year but oversight has learned that it wasn't true and that he is in the country.

After Morris paid the $2 million in back taxes, he financed Hunter's lifestyle which amounted to $5 million total for a man who only knew Hunter for 2 months.

The oversight committee is now investigating what Kevin Morris received for all of that money he spent on Hunter Biden.

9:58 AM · Dec 17, 2023
·
Views

MortgageHorn

Founder
GBjZip5WwAASUOe

Latest posts

Top Bottom