Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

t_money86

Legendary
Founder

oh-sure-john-candy.gif

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

This guy is saying exactly what I believe 💯!

Vivek is the Trojan Horse that the Globalist Elites have groomed and is now pushing for his Presidency! They thought that since DeSantis was a popular Governor, maybe he could maybe take out Trump, but DeSantis has ZERO Charisma! This is what I meant when I said that they will do anything and everything and/or use anyone that they can to make sure Trump is NOT the Presidential Candidate for 2024. Vivek is smarter than DeSantis in the sense that he knows he can’t win without Trump Supporters, so he knows exactly what to say.

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder

Insufficient Evidence To Impeach?

459 Crimes Committed by The Bidens & Associates.

Business Crimes - 140

Sex Crimes - 191

Drug Crimes - 128

These Crimes Committed While In Office-

Money Laundering

Human Trafficking

Spying & Infiltration

Law & Order 🚫

How we forget so fast? Do you know that you can not impeach a president on secondary crimes after Election Fraud was committed which was the 1st constitutional offense that preceded the crimes done while Joe Biden was in office.

People are outraged because Mike Johnson is actually doing his job given that he was a "Constitutional Lawyer? If we are under COG-(Continuity Of Government) and a corrupt election took place that resulted in Joe Biden "winning office". Why would we be concerned with crimes he done in the White House when it took voter fraud to get him there?

Republicans are trying to get an impeachment proceeding launched on crimes that has nothing to do with voter fraud. Why? Because everyone that certified the election will be off the hook if Joe Biden was removed based on crimes committed while being in office. This is why I requested everyone to switch their focus to Clarence Thomas. Why? Because he is the one who will go after the 1st offense. Which is what? Election Fraud.

On January 6, 2021, the United States Congress voted to certify the results of the 2020 presidential election. The vote was mostly along party lines, with all but 7 Republican members of the House of Representatives voting to certify the election results. While most Republicans voted to certify the election, there were 7 Republican representatives who voted against certifying Joe Biden's victory.

Andy Biggs (Arizona)

Marjorie Taylor Greene (Georgia)

Matt Gaetz (Florida)

Louie Gohmert (Texas)

Paul Gosar (Arizona)

Lauren Boebert (Colorado)

Scott Perry (Pennsylvania)

Did you know that 241 Republicans voted to certify the 2020 election?

Did you know there were 220 Democrats that voted to certify the 2020 election?

So why would Mike Johnson impeach a so called president when that very motion would legitimize that he won the 2020 election fair & square? And you have people out here calling M. Johnson Cabal/Deep State because he is smart enough not to do something that would make Donald Trump look like the criminal the media says he is.

No. We are not going to give them any inches. This was the right call. Because we need everyone involved in the 2020 fraud to go down as an administration. We want all of them tried for treason. If the Impeachment went through as planned and Joe Biden was charged with those crimes he done in office we would never see everyone else involved in the 2020 voter fraud case be arrested as well.

Dat grammaticalness be obtrocious wheresever it were writen at.

I want to make sure we don’t lose sight of who is among the top of the pyramid of the globalist elite trying to take over the world by first destroying it then “building it back better” in their image.

One of those at the very top is @Pontifex (Pope Francis).

His recent actions promoting transgender behavior as well as homosexual activities by many catholic bishops ( @USCCB ), including many known for their pedophile activities as well as select catholic services who are involved in child trafficking is an abhorrent attitude for a Pontiff to display.

Now, the Pope is going after one of the only US Bishops in the United States standing up for the catholic faith. Bishop Strickland of Tyler, TX is being punished for promoting & protecting the faith of his flock in Tyler.

Please pray for Bishop Joseph Strickland 🙏🏼🇺🇸

I often wonder how someone could identify as Catholic with all that has goes on and continues to go on with that denomination(counterfeit church). I would certainly be ashamed to be apart of anything to do with that organization

This guy is saying exactly what I believe 💯!

Vivek is the Trojan Horse that the Globalist Elites have groomed and is now pushing for his Presidency! They thought that since DeSantis was a popular Governor, maybe he could maybe take out Trump, but DeSantis has ZERO Charisma! This is what I meant when I said that they will do anything and everything and/or use anyone that they can to make sure Trump is NOT the Presidential Candidate for 2024. Vivek is smarter than DeSantis in the sense that he knows he can’t win without Trump Supporters, so he knows exactly what to say.

Yes.

Vivek is a Manchurian candidate.

CuriousFiend

Elite
This sort of behavior is no different than people who go to church on Sunday.
😂...not a clue what you're on about...

...nevertheless dearest Stan...

...CuriousFiend has gotten far too shitfaced...

...and is strapped for fucks with which to give anyways...

...instead, please enjoy...

IMG_20231113_063029_945.jpg

...these recycled memetics.

IMG_20231112_212054.png
...🖕😂

Latest posts

Top Bottom