Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads
Over hyped, sure.

I can understand why it’s bugging people. Hated Tebow for the same reasons.

Dude took over the worst roster and program in the country. It will take another year or two to elevate to the next level. But every talking head was saying one or two wins at most this season. What’s been done deserves some respect.

I’m expecting this weeks SC. game to be more competitive, but still need many more dudes. Transfer portal this season is gonna be fun.

just can’t get over how insecure Lanning is.
Calling the other team’s coach insecure because they beat your ass is the hallmark of someone who is insecure themselves.

Hopefully SC fists the buffs as well. Prime is a piece of shit and can’t leave college football soon enough.

CJB1950

Elite
Founder
Calling the other team’s coach insecure because they beat your ass is the hallmark of someone who is insecure themselves.

Hopefully SC fists the buffs as well. Prime is a piece of shit and can’t leave college football soon enough.

Have zero issue with anything on the field. Absolute curb stomping. Everything he said before,, during and post game is why’s he’s an insecure whiney little bitch.

Not surprising at all the resident mental midget is a racist as well. Back to ignore you go.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
jxcea62d2gqb1.jpg

Have zero issue with anything on the field. Absolute curb stomping. Everything he said before,, during and post game is why’s he’s an insecure whiney little bitch.

Not surprising at all the resident mental midget is a racist as well. Back to ignore you go.
What’s racist about calling Prime a piece of shit? 🤣

Everything Dan said before, during, and after the game was spot on. The way the Buffs have acted and the media attention they’ve gotten simply because their coach is a flamboyant black man is disgusting. If Prime were white he’d likely have been fired already for his antics. Him getting special treatment because of the color of his skin is the only thing racist about the whole situation.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
That is pretty neat. I’ll have to look up that kind of wood and see if it’s similar to oak or hickory. How are prices for bbq there?

77E1108D-FE57-4B04-A696-1B5A0FABE030.jpeg

We got this tray of sausage, chicken and brisket also not pictured were some french fries and beans and the US cost was about $48

It fed four of us, and we had food left over.

Attachments

• 1D08F8B6-CBCD-4424-92CD-D4175C9D6D3E.jpeg
    1D08F8B6-CBCD-4424-92CD-D4175C9D6D3E.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 25

CJB1950

Elite
Founder
What’s racist about calling Prime a piece of shit? 🤣

Everything Dan said before, during, and after the game was spot on. The way the Buffs have acted and the media attention they’ve gotten simply because their coach is a flamboyant black man is disgusting. If Prime were white he’d likely have been fired already for his antics. Him getting special treatment because of the color of his skin is the only thing racist about the whole situation.

I’m old enough to remember that any criticism of a black man means you’re racist. But the rest your post only supports the supposition. Thanks for that.

Now he’s “Dan” to you? Couldn’t be more perfect.

Goldhedge

Legendary

Federal judge again declares DACA illegal, likely to be decided by Supreme Court​

A federal judge has declared illegal a new version of the DACA program, which prevents deportation of thousands of immigrants brought to the U.S. as children.

I’m old enough to remember that any criticism of a black man means you’re racist. But the rest your post only supports the supposition. Thanks for that.

Now he’s “Dan” to you? Couldn’t be more perfect.
So criticizing your coach makes someone a racist? No way you’re really this stupid.

Yeah he is Dan to me just like he is Dan to everyone else on the planet. That is his legal name.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
Over hyped, sure.

I can understand why it’s bugging people. Hated Tebow for the same reasons.

Dude took over the worst roster and program in the country. It will take another year or two to elevate to the next level. But every talking head was saying one or two wins at most this season. What’s been done deserves some respect.

I’m expecting this weeks SC. game to be more competitive, but still need many more dudes. Transfer portal this season is gonna be fun.

just can’t get over how insecure Lanning is.
Deion could do it the way Lance Leipold is doing it at Kansas and not make an ass out of himself and the players. Jus’ sayin’.

denn

Legendary
Founder
Deion could do it the way Lance Leipold is doing it at Kansas and not make an ass out of himself and the players. Jus’ sayin’.
That is everything Deon has never been about. He isn’t going to change and is definitely not the personality for everyone. Like him or hate him, I’m this is who he is and will Always be. I prefer a guy like Leipold myself but get the draw to Prime time that some have.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1695751218534.png

CJB1950

Elite
Founder

Guess it depends on what your definition of an ass is. Prime has always been Prime. He doesn't take shots at other people. He hypes himself and his kids. He is one of one and no other coach can have the impact he does. That bothers some people and I'm here for it. Even suggesting he do it like Liepold is something in of itself.

I understand being annoyed by the attention. But to see how hard people are rooting against him and CU is something else.

Latest posts

Top Bottom