Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

CurtOFD78

Elite
She's Not Even a Young One Anymore and Not Even Alive & Still Kicks The Shit Out of 99% From Either Conference

s-l500.jpg
Farrah is a Longhorn? That's a strong start to this competition!

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
I really liked Budapest, Orban shouldn't put up with this shit
I think I told you this but when I was in Budapest for business I booked a tour.
The lady picks me up at my hotel in a beat-up old Volkswagen Rabbit with a hole in the dash as her radio had just been stolen.
After the first stop, she loudly told me to watch out and don't step in any horse shit and get it in her car.
Allll righty then.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
I think I told you this but when I was in Budapest for business I booked a tour.
The lady picks me up at my hotel in a beat-up old Volkswagen Rabbit with a hole in the dash as her radio had just been stolen.
After the first stop, she loudly told me to watch out and don't step in any horse shit and get it in her car.
Allll righty then.

It was different in 2018. And they hate Soros

The airport was shit though

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

FreeMiner

Legendary
USAF take down another UFO over Lake Huron.

These can not be extraterrestrial. Nobody on God's Green Earth has ever seen any Hollywood Movie ever were the USAF shot down any kind of an alien craft.
Even Godzilla had no effect on them. FFS

Latest posts

Top Bottom