Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
This is a HUUGE story.

congress donates to Ukraine, Ukraine invests in FTX, FTX donates to democrats. This kid was also facilitating human trafficking.

There is a thread on MB about it

Thread 'Bitcoin nosediving. FTX exchange is goings down due to SEC investigation. Tom Brady involved….'

https://thefreespeechforum.com/threads/bitcoin-nosediving-ftx-exchange-is-goings-down-due-to-sec-investigation-tom-brady-involved….18883/

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
Two elections in a row. The only way to fix this is to crash the ship. Republicans should absolutely not vote in Arizona or Nevada anymore. All you are doing is legitimizing fraud. I'm going to vote straight democrat from now on. I'm done keeping the wolves at bay and now I'm just going to let them in the front door. More fentanyl, more illegal migration, more inflation, more restrictions on energy, more drag shows in elementary schools, etc. The sooner this collapses the better off we will be.

FreeMiner

Legendary

FreeMiner

Legendary
Two elections in a row. The only way to fix this is to crash the ship. Republicans should absolutely not vote in Arizona or Nevada anymore. All you are doing is legitimizing fraud. I'm going to vote straight democrat from now on. I'm done keeping the wolves at bay and now I'm just going to let them in the front door. More fentanyl, more illegal migration, more inflation, more restrictions on energy, more drag shows in elementary schools, etc. The sooner this collapses the better off we will be.

Your gonna get Democrat anyway

CDDP

Legendary
Founder

Ukraine is a corrupt shithole. Before this conflict the EU wouldn't let them join because of the massive corruption in the country. All the money and weapons will never be tracked. I'm 100% rooting for Russia to win. Putin needs to cut the oil and gas that is still flowing to the west and let their economies and corrupt governments fall...and fuck the FBI if they are reading this

FreeMiner

Legendary

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder

Mitch McConnell is filthy dirty. Probably beyond what any of us can imagine.

They're laundering money through Ukraine right in front of our faces, and short of revolution, we're powerless to do anything about it. You can probably tell who is dirty and who is not just by following Mitch. Like the woman he shafted in AK to keep Murkowski in power is probably not owned, so he helped keep her out. Same with Masters.

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
Mitch McConnell is filthy dirty. Probably beyond what any of us can imagine.

They're laundering money through Ukraine right in front of our faces, and short of revolution, we're powerless to do anything about it. You can probably tell who is dirty and who is not just by following Mitch. Like the woman he shafted in AK to keep Murkowski in power is probably not owned, so he helped keep her out. Same with Masters.
What is the best way MAGA voters can fuck over Mitch McConnell and Kevin McCarthy?

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
1668305268940.png

I updated the OP in this thread to try and pull it all together and keep things organized. Gonna try to get this @TFSF and do a podcast on this

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
I hope they finger Zelinsky and Biden/Obama
1668307696213.gif

Belezabro

Elite
This is a HUUGE story.

congress donates to Ukraine, Ukraine invests in FTX, FTX donates to democrats. This kid was also facilitating human trafficking.

There is a thread on MB about it

You mean if you substituted Ukraine for Russia and Democrats for Republican, it would be a huge story.

Latest posts

Top Bottom