Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^Maria dear, it's spend and tax

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1667146185946.png

1667146312833.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Even Hanoi Jane agrees

makes-total-fucking-sense-jane-fonda.gif

Viking

Legendary
Founder

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
Nope. You have been lashing out about all of the Jewish people, not this bullshit.

Don’t respond with some cryptic bullshit, be precise and bring facts. Tell me exactly the difference between what I posted and what you have been posting?
The jewish faith/tradition what have you has been assaulting newborns from the minute they enter this world for centuries

I am saying the culture itself is degenerate and pathological. After their rejection of Christ they spiraled into complete and total backwardness. Their textual guide is the talmud which is utterly diabolical

I am not a collectivist and judge individuals as they conduct themselves. I can also evaluate ideologies, religions, philosophies, etc. Whatever it is that the puppet masters of mass media, finance, medicine, education, government are practicing; I am against that

Not all jews are bad but it is rather interesting that literally every single western culture and Chrisitan Russia has tried to expel the jews. There is alot of complicated history involved with enough evil to go around, but maybe we should place some scrutiny on the one group of people you can't examine without dopes of all political stripes losing their wits

Isn't it a little odd joy reid and rachel maddow jump at any chance to scream, "anti-semitism?' What is it about the "semite" that makes them find religion?

Still awaiting a definition of "semites" from team matzo ball soup itt

Let's understand the language and then we might see the especially ridiculous absurdity of it all

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
Thankfully I just saw a Robert Kraft sponsored "anti-semitism" ad. Maybe we can unite the country and save the "semities!"

Haha!

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

a946d03b-ccf0-4a90-9b98-958d53e32f4e.jpg
FB_IMG_1667153114122.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom