Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

HurricaneBlaze

Elite
Founder
So Brady and Gisele are getting divorced.

And the rumor is Gisele is a witch.

Not sure I can discount these types of things anymore

I'm just spit balling, so it only my opinion. There's been mention that Tom is going or has gone into business with Bill gates, big development complex in Tampa Bay (I believe) but not 100% on the location.
Bill gates is as toxic as anyone, Tom is going to ruin his legacy (imo) if this is true and Bill gates is finally exposed for the evil bastard he is.
My thinking, Giselle is taking the Melinda gates approach and distancing herself from any backlash that will come of Tom being partners with Bill. All to save face and money.
My other thinking, she is up to speed with who Bill gates is and is disappointed with Tom for doing business with evil. Tom being stubborn and in the dark thinks Giselle is Loco. The internal fights have been epic.
Or, Tom is a huge fag and Giselle is hooking up with Zack Wilson.

Old Glory

Legendary
Founder

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^fvck Ukraine^^

^^in the least shocking news of the day^^

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary

^^fvck Ukraine^^

^^in the least shocking news of the day^^
Absolutely fuck Ukraine

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
If you’re on a government misinformation list, take it to the bank, you’re telling the truth.

^^keep it classy NYC^^

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
I'm just spit balling, so it only my opinion. There's been mention that Tom is going or has gone into business with Bill gates, big development complex in Tampa Bay (I believe) but not 100% on the location.
Bill gates is as toxic as anyone, Tom is going to ruin his legacy (imo) if this is true and Bill gates is finally exposed for the evil bastard he is.
My thinking, Giselle is taking the Melinda gates approach and distancing herself from any backlash that will come of Tom being partners with Bill. All to save face and money.
My other thinking, she is up to speed with who Bill gates is and is disappointed with Tom for doing business with evil. Tom being stubborn and in the dark thinks Giselle is Loco. The internal fights have been epic.
Or, Tom is a huge fag and Giselle is hooking up with Zack Wilson.
That’s some bad shit when a witch thinks you are evil.

Top Bottom