Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Catilac

Elite
B4D42E51-A5C3-4B4E-8A08-D8D44097B70C.png

It seems like the enthusiasm and veracity and Vigor the global community has employed to unearth the perpetrator of the bombing is akin to that of the Vegas shooter , the Supreme Court leaker and the source of the covid 19 virus

I'm often more intrigued by what the media and our "leaders" refuses to fixate on than what the do

FreeMiner

Legendary
Why are the ”do-gooders” breaking Up the fight? The bastard deserves each and every head shot delivered. Attacking the elderly should be instant death sentence.
Old men and women should always be armed. I love my little Ruger LCP .380 6 shots. Hate the tiny grip, but it is very light and flat, DA. Just squeeze trigger and give the SOB 6 in the face. Eat these asshole while I change mags.
1664546497022.png

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Old men and women should always be armed. I love my little Ruger LCP .380 6 shots. Hate the tiny grip, but it is very light and flat, DA. Just squeeze trigger and give the SOB 6 in the face. Eat these asshole while I change mags.
View attachment 138524
They make grip extensions you can add to this gun.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Where the hell are these coming from?

Fuck if I know but I'd like some digits and cot-damn addresses for some of these MILFs in need.

The one in the OP - hell I could spend a week just playing with those huge-beautiful tits!

Worth a 2nd look!

Fd1eu1sXkAATY1O

Last edited:

USCbogey

Poster
Founder
View attachment 138524

Wife and I both carry the Sig P365....it’s .9mm fits in your pocket/has the extra pinky spacer on the mag and it’s a stack and a half so the little fucker packs a 12 round punch. It’s hands down my favorite carry gun 619E6F3F-7C3F-4EC5-8DF8-4D1230287BAD.jpeg

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
I guess the US gave them the go ahead
No doubt about it...these sick fucks will sink the whole world before they answer for their crimes against the ppl...I'd rather see a CIVIL War than a WORLD War, but at this point, wtf can we do? All I know is that if we go to war with kid gloves (and minds, ahem, Brandon) then not only will we lose, but lose badly and be reduced to what the poors in shit hole Europe are currently...if not worse

Top Bottom