Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

44Bobcats55

Elite
Founder
At 59 it definitely could have been a legitimate heart attack not the death jab.
Could have been but he is the perfect age for bioweapon elimination. Paid into SS and Medicare to the max for most of his life and dies before he gets a single retirement check. 20 years of SS and Medicare is at least a million bucks. Since those are basically unfunded liabilities it makes sense that 90% of COVID deaths are 50+. Don’t want to kill too soon before and while they are on the tax roles.

Phillip McKraken

Legendary
Founder
Who the fuck are his senators and congressman? They should be beating down the doors to his cell. God, I hate our gov’t. I get so pissed off I have to take a break sometimes.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary

FreeMiner

Legendary
Major moves by Russia. Train load after train load of every kind of military equipment.
Major attacks under way in Odessa and Kharkiv. They are moving en mass to go after Kiev and seal the border with Poland. Belarus committing 100,000 soldiers. Russia 300,000 to 1M.
Reservists replacing Regular Military in Russia. Regular Military moving into Ukraine.

D

Deleted member 2886

Major moves by Russia. Train load after train load of every kind of military equipment.
Major attacks under way in Odessa and Kharkiv. They are moving en mass to go after Kiev and seal the border with Poland. Belarus committing 100,000 soldiers. Russia 300,000 to 1M.
Reservists replacing Regular Military in Russia. Regular Military moving into Ukraine.

Found this video earlier and made three gifs from it so i could post it here.
20220930_152731.gif20220930_153036.gif20220930_153251.gif
*You guys would know better than me, coz for all i know this might be a regular thang in the States.

*Also, there was no info with the vid other than what's on screen, so i dunno, it may even be old footage.[¿?]

Top Bottom