Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
I swear I die a little bit inside each day that I see Biden on TV.

1655650959896.png

Replying to @AriFleischer
The Biden stories are based on what Biden’s people said about each incident. The Trump story is based on what Trump critics said.
As I researched my upcoming book, I found tons of examples just like this. Based on MSM coverage, Ds start every inning with a man on 2nd base. Rs start with two outs and two strikes. Yet the press think they’re fair.

Bringing this thread back to it's roots with some old characters that you guys (and gals) may remember.

After the Vegas shooting at the Mandalay Bay, some of you may remember that the local sheriff in Las Vegas initially gave some press conferences where he'd give daily updates about what they know, what they found out, etc.
iu

After a few days of this, his demeanor totally changed, and there were different agents on the stage with him when he was delivering these updates. Here's a picture below but it may not be the exact agents that I'm talking about (in red tie) but it was very similar. They stood right over his shoulder to make sure he stayed on 'course'.
iu

Anyways, the sheriff's name is Joe Lombardo.

This past week, in the Nevada elections, the Republican nominee for governor is none other than....Joe Lombardo.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nevada-election-results-lombardo-sisolak-governors-race

There were a lot of people upset about how he handled the situation in the weeks following the shooting. In addition, he didn't stand with the people during the covid lockdowns, but instead stood with the lib governor's mandates.

So now, we're faced with an election that will either re-elect the corrupt Dem that's currently in office, or vote for Lombardo. I mean, I'm certainly not going to vote to re-elect Gov. Sisolak, but I definitely have some reservations about Lombardo as well.

Swamp gonna swamp.

We are playing in a rigged game. Only option is to stop playing or blow it up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom