Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Daggum, they had to use the Jaws of Life to get Tiger out of a car after accident (link)...

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
I know he was with David Spade yesterday/last night. Hopefully he isn’t back on the pills/alcohol combo again.

TJHall1

Legendary
200w.gif

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Non lifethreatening injuries; however, "shattered ankle." If Jack Nicklaus was a bad guy, he might crack a cold one now that Tiger is out of the woods, but has a an ankle issue.

Last edited:

TJHall1

Legendary
1:19 PM PT -- TMZ has learned ... Tiger was staying at a hotel where a major network television show was being shot. Production sources tell TMZ, when the director arrived just before 7 AM, Tiger was driving his SUV very fast as he was leaving the property and almost hit the director's car. The director was shaken enough to tell production staff about it after he parked.

1:00 PM PT
-- Law enforcement sources tell TMZ Woods was alert enough at the scene of the accident to ask first responders to have his manager pick up his stuff. We're told cops have not found anything illicit inside the vehicle.

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
Non lifethreatening injuries; however, "shattered ankle." If Jack Nicholson was a bad guy, he might crack a cold one now that Tiger is out of the woods, but has a an ankle issue.

1614116782902.gif

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
Obvious when looking at his tiny pupils. Trust me, I’m an expert when it comes to chemicals changing pupil size.
I lost a great friend I’ve known since 1st or 2nd grade to pills. I really hope that’s not the case here but it sure looks like it.

Just listened to the press conference, everyone speaking was so happy he had his seat belt on, or else this thread would have a completely different title.

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
Looks like a shattered ankle and two leg fractures, one being compound. Time for my man to get his Alex Smith comeback on.

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
He musta been fuckin haulin balls.

I know a 14” tree doesn’t sound like much (I’ve heard between 9” and 14” like his penis) but no matter, if the tree is completely sheared like that, he was moving.

Top Bottom