Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Daggum, they had to use the Jaws of Life to get Tiger out of a car after accident (link)...

TJHall1

Legendary
I know a 14” tree doesn’t sound like much (I’ve heard between 9” and 14” like his penis) but no matter, if the tree is completely sheared like that, he was moving.
giphy.gif

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
Come on Tiger, you’ve gotta one-up Alex Smiths comeback. Rod is in the tibia. I hope we get pics of this like we did Alex’s leg.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder

Did we find any more info out on Tiger lately? This article says that he told the responders "I dont even remember driving." Was he that hammered on pills? From the night before? Texting on his phone?

Any good rumors out there?

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder

Did we find any more info out on Tiger lately? This article says that he told the responders "I dont even remember driving." Was he that hammered on pills? From the night before? Texting on his phone?

Any good rumors out there?
Hopefully had some pussy wrapped around his face that blinded him. This comeback will be better than the last.

Top Bottom