Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Daggum, they finally caught a brutal hippo attack on camera. Don't open if squeamish (link)...

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
If we're being honest, that damn thing looks tender and delicious.

What temp and wood pellet combo do you think Hippo veal requires?

If baby hippo meat were the secret ingredient on Iron Chef, I'm sure Bobby Flay would probably serve it
with roasted red peppers and a dash of cumin and a braised polenta. It wouldn't be an easy thing to do, but if you slow roast the little guy, I'm sure that baby hippo meat would just fall right off the bone.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
yes, land animal, but mosquitoes kill most people due to transmission

ultra cute
Elephants, crocodiles, and dogs each kill more humans per year than hippos.

*Elephants don't just kill you. They run through your funeral to stomp on your gave.

BTW...that's itty Fiona in the tweet. She's a big girl now and another baby hippi is on the way.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2886

Hippos kill more humans than any other animal. Amirite?
I read that and immediately thought there's no way any animal species could come close in comparison to the number of humans killed by humans.

Though obviously the true numbers and true causes will certainly not be made public as to do so means revealing what "they" have been, and are still, doing to us.
#"Healthy people aren't profitable."

Here's three lists of top 10 stats according to mainstream sources:
Screenshot_2022-07-26-19-06-20-33_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Screenshot_2022-07-26-19-06-43-85_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Screenshot_2022-07-26-19-06-59-86_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
🤨👆Weird huh?
*That's just a sample.

There is also the glaringly significant numbers that's clearly being excluded and thus ignored.
Screenshot_2022-07-26-19-09-25-32_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
#Mosquitos est~1-mil is a distant second place compared to humans.
And I doubt the W.H.O. includes data from the major underground human baby meat markets nor that of the prolific ritual sacrifices and the annual human hunting events.
#👇Do not look if squeamish!
20220725_172325.gif

OM JD

Poster
If baby hippo meat were the secret ingredient on Iron Chef, I'm sure Bobby Flay would probably serve it
with roasted red peppers and a dash of cumin and a braised polenta. It wouldn't be an easy thing to do, but if you slow roast the little guy, I'm sure that baby hippo meat would just fall right off the bone.
To hell with the hippo and Bobby. I just want to cumin Giada.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
I read that and immediately thought there's no way any animal species could come close in comparison to the number of humans killed by humans.

Though obviously the true numbers and true causes will certainly not be made public as to do so means revealing what "they" have been, and are still, doing to us.
#"Healthy people aren't profitable."

Here's three lists of top 10 stats according to mainstream sources:
View attachment 122907

View attachment 122908

View attachment 122909
🤨👆Weird huh?
*That's just a sample.

There is also the glaringly significant numbers that's clearly being excluded and thus ignored.
View attachment 122910
#Mosquitos est~1-mil is a distant second place compared to humans.
And I doubt the W.H.O. includes data from the major underground human baby meat markets nor that of the prolific ritual sacrifices and the annual human hunting events.
#👇Do not look if squeamish!

Health care professions and government vaccinations getting ready to rival abortions.

Oh, look, clumps of cells

Last edited:
Top Bottom