Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Caught a ghost on camera last night.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Just being honest, why would you be embarrassed about banging a ghost unless it was actually the other way around and the ghost was banging you?

He assumed it was a female but it spooked him for sure. No pun intended. He had a sever phobia of bugs. We used to through grasshoppers and shit at him. He was fun to work with. Good guy and hilarious.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
@Rebarcock. Can't stop runnin' hoes! 🤣
I don't do shit but work go home and sometimes over holidays hookers and snow.
My deal w.myself for the past 2 decades(31yr old when I made myself the deal) if I don't get aid that year I hire a hooker and grab a ball for Christmas day.
The cartel guys are just piss pants the missed out. They stole a couple.dead end gift cards. But I fucked and had a great day. High dollar hookers are worth the price. They come back just for fun and you'll be happy they showed up. And man can they lie to other women. So yeah

Attachments

• 20230106_141348.jpg
    20230106_141348.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 8

Rva

Was in the original thread from day one trophy 🏆
Founder
The neighbor chick has a new dude, I don’t care for him because the first night he went to her place he did the shave and a haircut knock. If that was my vagina, he was coming to see I would not let him in and told him to go back home to nerdville.
Last night I recorded this and for the longest time was trying to figure out what he was saying about my door. maybe it was extreme distain for the knocking now the mocking of my door, for the jealousy I felt towards him that he was going to have sex. But after at while I realized what it was, I was seeing and hearing. I think)

So the dude stops when he reaches the top and stairs straight ahead. Then at the 3 second mark a voice says “he looked”. Dude just thinks it’s the marijuana making him see things“ laughs and says
“best fucking stuff” or something similar.
Something else is said at the same time he praises his weed killer but I can’t make it out
Thoughts?.

D

Deleted member 2886

The neighbor chick has a new dude, I don’t care for him because the first night he went to her place he did the shave and a haircut knock. If that was my vagina, he was coming to see I would not let him in and told him to go back home to nerdville.
Last night I recorded this and for the longest time was trying to figure out what he was saying about my door. maybe it was extreme distain for the knocking now the mocking of my door, for the jealousy I felt towards him that he was going to have sex. But after at while I realized what it was, I was seeing and hearing. I think)

So the dude stops when he reaches the top and stairs straight ahead. Then at the 3 second mark a voice says “he looked”. Dude just thinks it’s the marijuana making him see things“ laughs and says
“best fucking stuff” or something similar.
Something else is said at the same time he praises his weed killer but I can’t make it out
Thoughts?.
Can ya post a pic of your door from his pov.

D

Deleted member 2886

Holy shit bro!

Can't believe what i'm seeing.

You've my deepest sympathies.

Butt fuck that shit riles me up hundy.

No one should ever be forced to endure such appalling brushwork.

Looks like the interior decorating was done by somecunt trippping ballz who forgot they had hands.

No wonder the place is haunted.

☝️😄Semi-joking.

Worked on numerous vacant properties over the years where fuckin weird sheit began occuring during the prep phases.

In each case however, as the work progressed, the weird occurrences lessened in intensity & frequency.
Dunno if it ceased altogether, coz once the jobs done i'd be off to the next.

Rva

Founder
Holy shit bro!

Can't believe what i'm seeing.

You've my deepest sympathies.

Butt fuck that shit riles me up hundy.

No one should ever be forced to endure such appalling brushwork.

Looks like the interior decorating was done by somecunt trippping ballz who forgot they had hands.

No wonder the place is haunted.

☝️😄Semi-joking.

Worked on numerous vacant properties over the years where fuckin weird sheit began occuring during the prep phases.

In each case however, as the work progressed, the weird occurrences lessened in intensity & frequency.
Dunno if it ceased altogether, coz once the jobs done i'd be off to the next.
I did the painting. :(

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Bro….WITH ALL DUE RESPECT….

Why the fuck haven’t you moved. I have followed yore posting of this crazy shit all along…..and the ONLY conclusion I can draw….is get FUCK OUTTA there ASAP!!
Dudes stick out their lease. Ghosts aren't fucking him or throwing Frisbee at his ass. Calm the falk down titties and let's let's let this shit Play out. I'll get @Njnole to find out where you are in Valdosta and I'll bring a shucker

Rva

Founder
Bro….WITH ALL DUE RESPECT….

Why the fuck haven’t you moved. I have followed yore posting of this crazy shit all along…..and the ONLY conclusion I can draw….is get FUCK OUTTA there ASAP!!
Becuase they don’t fuck with me. And if they do, I tell them to stop, or set limits.

Besides they think I am an “ass hole
3 second mark?

From my understanding of the "paranormal" these are either demons or evil spirits (fallen angels or spirits of the deceased Nephelium (Giants). They can take on any shape or form they want especially the bodies they possessed and once those humans die, they take on that form.

For the longest time I just figured some souls were trapped on earth until judgement day. So basically, every paranormal entity is inherently evil and to interact with it would be making a grave mistake. When people die they leave the spirits that possessed them or their things behind. The amount of evil or power of each entity appears to vary. Interaction and or even living with these spirits is living on borrowed time.

Have you considered streaming a live stream 24/7 just in case something horrific happens and then we can have visual evidence in case the worst-case scenario was to happen?

D

Deleted member 2886

I did the painting. :(
😂Fuck sakes man.

Like i said, no bloody wonder yo shits haunted.

Think about it like this, if you were a disembodied spirit or some sheit and for whatever reason you've become attached to a building-(as if it's a body)-and some tripppy ass mother fucka is living all up in yo "body",.... maintaining it atrociously with fuckin retarded paint jobs—and stalking ya ghostly apparition.

How would you react?

Rva

Founder
From my understanding of the "paranormal" these are either demons or evil spirits (fallen angels or spirits of the deceased Nephelium (Giants). They can take on any shape or form they want especially the bodies they possessed and once those humans die, they take on that form.

For the longest time I just figured some souls were trapped on earth until judgement day. So basically, every paranormal entity is inherently evil and to interact with it would be making a grave mistake. When people die they leave the spirits that possessed them or their things behind. The amount of evil or power of each entity appears to vary. Interaction and or even living with these spirits is living on borrowed time.

Have you considered streaming a live stream 24/7 just in case something horrific happens and then we can have visual evidence in case the worst-case scenario was to happen?
I’ve got a blank set up in the kitchen, but since I put it up it hasn’t recorded anything since that first night.

I’ve got a blank set up in the kitchen, but since I put it up it hasn’t recorded anything since that first night.
You’re lucky, I’ve been terrified for weeks after I got this on my camera when I was sleeping in the same room. No sound, all I felt was a draft, then I saw it on camera. Lord help me.
212238AA-0F5B-43D2-9CEE-EC2B209A58DA.gif

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
You’re lucky, I’ve been terrified for weeks after I got this on my camera when I was sleeping in the same room. No sound, all I felt was a draft, then I saw it on camera. Lord help me.
View attachment 180914
That’s a panty thief. You don’t have a ghost, you gotta pervert.

If there is no woman living in your home, stop being such a panty wearing faggit and the thing will leave.

Rva

Founder
View attachment 180914
I would probably kill myself as well if my house had 500 shades of the color brown and nothing else. It’s like the poor kid in the second grade who Tries to make his rose art crayons last all year, but by October he’s struggling to do it and by early April the only colors he has are brown, gray and a little bit of purple. He wants to borrow yours and you don’t want him to because he smells and you don’t like him. But you’re a good person and blessed to have a good life so you let him use your crayons. That is until He makes fun of your favorite baseball team, the Chicago Cubs. So you accuse him of stealing and it’s your word against his so they believe you.
at this point there is a radical change in the poor kid and he goes from the poor kid who tries and everybody respects to the poor kid everyone dislikes and is a troublemaker. Because of your Attitude by 15 he’ll be in trouble with the police. By 17 he’ll be a father. By 22 he’ll be in prison and by 38 he’ll be dead of an overdose. And it is all your fault. listen back you do realize that Mark Grace, Andre Dawson, an Lee Smith I just many faces of baseball players have come and gone from the Cubs and the older you get you don’t like baseball anymore. Sometimes you think of what that kid’s life would’ve been like if you hadn’t lied maybe he’d be a lawyer are doing good. And maybe your life would be better and you wouldn’t be a county bus driver who is mad at the world masturbates daily, and it’s pretty sure all the neighbors talk about him (they do)

Last edited:

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
I would probably kill myself as well if my house had 500 shades of the color brown and nothing else. It’s like the poor kid in the second grade who Tries to make his rose art crayons last all year, but by October he’s struggling to do it and by early April the only colors he has are brown, gray and a little bit of purple. He wants to borrow yours and you don’t want him to because he smells and you don’t like him. But you’re a good person and blessed to have a good life so you let him use your crayons. That is until He makes fun of your favorite baseball team, the Chicago Cubs. So you accuse him of stealing and it’s your word against his so they believe you.
at this point there is a radical change in the poor kid and he goes from the poor kid who tries and everybody respects to the poor kid everyone dislikes and is a troublemaker. Because of your Attitude by 15 he’ll be in trouble with the police. By 17 he’ll be a father. By 22 he’ll be in prison and by 38 he’ll be dead of an overdose. And it is all your fault. listen back you do realize that Mark Grace, Andre Dawson, an Lee Smith I just many faces of baseball players have come and gone from the Cubs and the older you get you don’t like baseball anymore. Sometimes you think of what that kid’s life would’ve been like if you hadn’t lied maybe he’d be a lawyer are doing good. And maybe your life would be better and you wouldn’t be a county bus driver who is mad at the world masturbates daily, and it’s pretty sure all the neighbors talk about him (they do)
Got damn boy, you need a shrink. Some shit apparently happened in 2nd grade with some rose crayons.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Bro....after TJ posted pics from his "IOWA TAILGATE". I am actually surprised he could own such a sweet mobile home.....maybe in poor ass Iowa he is able to rent? 🤷‍♂️

1683557253898.gif

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
full

FAGGIT!

Top Bottom