Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Crootn Democrats

byrons

Poster
Quoting nancy on anything except man-made tits and Trump impeachment is like pissing in the wind. Loonie lefties are worthless when it come to constructive convo. Biden has now tied ICE's hands and has ordered ALL detainees incl criminals to be released in his 1st 100 days. Do you libtards know who that's going to hurt? It will hurt Hispanic communities more than you will ever admit. MS-13 are included, those guys would gut you like a pig. Sooooo, thanks again Sleepy you and your minions know not what you do.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
go back to that leftist shitshow of a message board you gloryholin’ pole smoker

My man....I have spoken of TMB many times and not many left on the MB really knew of it. I remember when it was started as a free speech bastion....and here we are.

BoiseGator

Poster
Founder
I’ve found faggots are perfect for entertaining my wife and her friends while I do whatever I want.

Democrats, welcome, welcome.

HumasButthole

Poster
Holy shit, I haven't had a single thought about that bunch of butt pirates since they left tMB back like 60 years ago. But I open this thread and see that I'm a fucking mainstay over there. Those guys really are a bunch of fags LMAO

How did those goobers end up so radicalized?

PawPower1981

I love those 👩🏻‍🦰
Founder
Holy shit, I haven't had a single thought about that bunch of butt pirates since they left tMB back like 60 years ago. But I open this thread and see that I'm a fucking mainstay over there. Those guys really are a bunch of fags LMAO

How did those goobers end up so radicalized?

it was once a lot like this place and then they changed to wokeness. Got rid of their gay emojis, terms like “ghetto” are racist...a bunch of posters pm’d mods and asked them to delete old posts so they couldn’t be called racists any longer

8D6216A1-AD36-4901-BF6B-4E5A1C7DE1EC.gif

Top Bottom