Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Crootn Democrats

PawPower1981

I love those 👩🏻‍🦰
Founder
I like rape

You’re an equally awful poster on both sites

adN4Sfw.gif

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I popped in once, donated some change to them and peeled out in their homeless faces a few years back.
LOL

I tried to message the admin over there a week or so ago once they started throwin stones at our forum. I've got respect for what they did because I know how much work it takes to get something like this started.

I've got no beef with them, but if they want to come post over here they better buckle up

If they want to have actual discussions on the LAC forums we will protect them from being trolled just like we do everyone else.

PawPower1981

I love those 👩🏻‍🦰
Founder
Lyrtch
Iron mickey (iron cuckey)
Tobias analrapist

And a bunch of other losers on t-mb

I trolled them to Bolivia years ago and got banned before trolling was cool.

Bunch of cum guzzling commie faggots.

let us not forget Redav, who sucked his PE teachers dick because he told him all the high schoolers were doing it. Claims experimentation and not gay 😂

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
One of my other favorite parts is how Donny gets super cucked by big businesses. He does everything they ask, just so they can ship their operations to communist China and then laugh at how little his penis is.
I came in here to see whats cracking and some possible civil discord. This Fn guy is straight up naked running around having an episode.
Good Grief Son.

jdgnole

Elite
Founder
I like the part where you accidentally let it slip that you believe Donald got cucked to the tune of 7 million votes by the Chinese. Amazing stuff.
Yea, they all stopped the counting in wee early morning at the same time to jack off to stacy abrams pinup.

Top Bottom