Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Critical Race Theory: What are your thoughts on it being taught in classrooms around America?

Encarnacion

Luchador Campeon
Founder
I've been helping to lead a group of parents at our (former) school this since last June. CRT is racism, period. If you have kids in private school, most of them have CRT. They don't call it that, of course. One of the more popular phrases is Diversity, Equity and Inclusion.

I'm not saying public schools don't have it (I'm sure many do) but private schools are only able to operate in states as long as they have accreditation. The entities that do the accreditation are often requiring this (diversity/equity/inclusion) as part of a school's curriculum in order to certify them.

That's why private schools have been breeding grounds for this agenda. In addition, several religions have been largely overtaken by progressive agendas over the teachings of Jesus and God's word.

This has been going on for years and has brainwashed millions already. Check your school if you have kids.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
@BLatta12

One thing i would like to hear discussed is are we giving CRT a platform by discussing it instead of dismissing it? (not just TFSF but FOX News, and other conservative commentators that are outraged by it)

Its the same with AOC and her far left klan. The more you give them air time and get outraged at their idiotic policies, the more advertising time you are giving them. Any press is good press and they are getting the press.

What about other strategies to deal with CRT. Do you guys know anyone who has run for local school board? What do you do when your kids teacher sends home a piece of CRT to your house? Do you immediately confront them about it, or do you let it slide?

For example, my nephew 3rd or 4th grader, brought home a pamphlet that was describing what a hero George Floyd was and how hard it was for people to grow up black etc. It was total horse shit but the parents were intimidated to confront the teacher. If i recieved that crap, i would write the truth on the booklet and send it back to her. The truth of course being that George floyd was a piece of shit.

ch13ba

Poster
Critical Race Theory (CRT) Explained
I think it’s a clearly idiotic and racist ideology but I also recognize the slippery slope of banning certain schools of thought. If it were to be taught in comparison/contrast to other social movements than I honestly wouldn’t have a problem with it because it doesn’t hold up against any reasonable counter points. It’s that easy to pick a part.

Things like CRT are only half the problem though. It’s the responsibility of the local school boards to ensure that they’re not employing radical activists in their classrooms. If we seek to stomp out thoughts and beliefs counter to own than we’re no better than the liberals.

Last edited:

mrt

Elite
No matter which dog they choose to hunt, the nation was established by white European mixed races. Most of which had been ruled by a king or queen. It now is a much more diverse population but many hate America simply because we are white. My answer to the hatred is GTFO.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
@BLatta12

One thing i would like to hear discussed is are we giving CRT a platform by discussing it instead of dismissing it? (not just TFSF but FOX News, and other conservative commentators that are outraged by it)

Its the same with AOC and her far left klan. The more you give them air time and get outraged at their idiotic policies, the more advertising time you are giving them. Any press is good press and they are getting the press.

What about other strategies to deal with CRT. Do you guys know anyone who has run for local school board? What do you do when your kids teacher sends home a piece of CRT to your house? Do you immediately confront them about it, or do you let it slide?

For example, my nephew 3rd or 4th grader, brought home a pamphlet that was describing what a hero George Floyd was and how hard it was for people to grow up black etc. It was total horse shit but the parents were intimidated to confront the teacher. If i recieved that crap, i would write the truth on the booklet and send it back to her. The truth of course being that George floyd was a piece of shit.
I think we need to be educated about 3-4 points of these terrible policies and people so we can speak from a point of knowledge when the time comes but I agree with you that bitching takes the place of action far too often along with giving this folks extra air by beating the dead horse.

One of the biggest faults of the right or conservative end of the spectrum is they’re always trying to fight too many battles at once.

The left, on the other hand, galvanizes around 2-3 issues and hammers them / ties them to everything (climate change, “racial equality”, wage gap).

I think the right would be wise to pick their three things and stay on message domestically. It’s pretty clear election integrity and immigration would be 2 of those three and whatever the last leg of the domestic policy is so be it.

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
I think we need to be educated about 3-4 points of these terrible policies and people so we can speak from a point of knowledge when the time comes but I agree with you that bitching takes the place of action far too often along with giving this folks extra air by beating the dead horse.

One of the biggest faults of the right or conservative end of the spectrum is they’re always trying to fight too many battles at once.

The left, on the other hand, galvanizes around 2-3 issues and hammers them / ties them to everything (climate change, “racial equality”, wage gap).

I think the right would be wise to pick their three things and stay on message domestically. It’s pretty clear election integrity and immigration would be 2 of those three and whatever the last leg of the domestic policy is so be it.
I like this thought process. Just ignore it and quit talking about it. Does matter what your opinion is, talking about it gives it life. Kinda like the Streisand effect, but for social issues. I think that is what cfats is saying

Viking

Legendary
Founder
The new and improved Viking says it's mullarkey! No four letter words.Momma will be so proud! SKOL!

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Critical Race Theory (CRT) Explained

TFSF Podcast Ep. 17 - Critical Race Theory
The most "critical race" is how fast we can get this vapid propaganda destroyed before it has a chance of eating into the cerebral cortex of American youths.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom