Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Crimson Tiders GITT......

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Let it be Noted: There still hasn't been a BAMMER in here to discuss.

Looks like the reality is finally kicking in.....guess the ONLY question left is.....Does Little Nicky pull a Spurrier and just quit on the team around weeks 4-6 and head to the new home in FL to DIE?

rebar

Elite
Let it be Noted: There still hasn't been a BAMMER in here to discuss.

Looks like the reality is finally kicking in.....guess the ONLY question left is.....Does Little Nicky pull a Spurrier and just quit on the team around weeks 4-6 and head to the new home in FL to DIE?
Last time the played USC they lost.
Discuss....

Love yall like,
Kirk Cousin's bitches

BurntJ

Founder
Heisman iyam
Thank you! Apparently yore the ONLY Bammer to step up!

So do you think it will be b/c:
Saban?
The new OC?
Or Milroe just being a stud and dominating?

Seriously asking bc:
1) I’ve heard Saban wants to return to ground and pound/Defense led team.
2) not a fan of OC at ND but Rees is young and finally out of the Kelly/ND shadow
3)Milroe was supposed to be a ridiculous athlete/qb out of HS and so maybe he developed/lights came on.

Just interesting considering so many pundits are predicting Bama and yet this feels like the most uncertainty since Saban has been there….

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Thank you! Apparently yore the ONLY Bammer to step up!

So do you think it will be b/c:
Saban?
The new OC?
Or Milroe just being a stud and dominating?

Seriously asking bc:
1) I’ve heard Saban wants to return to ground and pound/Defense led team.
2) not a fan of OC at ND but Rees is young and finally out of the Kelly/ND shadow
3)Milroe was supposed to be a ridiculous athlete/qb out of HS and so maybe he developed/lights came on.

Just interesting considering so many pundits are predicting Bama and yet this feels like the most uncertainty since Saban has been there….
3 Pass TDs, 2 rush TDs. Should know a lot more next week though

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Not
That was my point......Glass houses throwing stones.....I def did not expect the fuckin disaster that occured last night... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Many didn't...man the Clemson boards are calling for Dabo's head lol...to a degree they're kinda right...like I've said forever, Dabo has a habit of being stubborn and hiring "friends" of the program...they aren't good coaches, or recruiters...and he's deathly against the transfer portal and NIL...he was a great coach that's failed to change, and it's gonna seal his fate as Clemson's coach...rumblings that he's tired of it, and that be brought in Riley to be his replacement...we'll see

BurntJ

Founder
Not

Many didn't...man the Clemson boards are calling for Dabo's head lol...to a degree they're kinda right...like I've said forever, Dabo has a habit of being stubborn and hiring "friends" of the program...they aren't good coaches, or recruiters...and he's deathly against the transfer portal and NIL...he was a great coach that's failed to change, and it's gonna seal his fate as Clemson's coach...rumblings that he's tired of it, and that be brought in Riley to be his replacement...we'll see
Wow if true.....that was quick.

Though I will add.....When I hear Dabo say that G Riley was brought in to "RUN THE CLEMSON OFFENSE" I did a double take and immediately though......if this goes bad, he literally gave Clemson the sword to cut his head off with. (You don't go hire G Riley to run your offense, you hire G Riley to implement and run HIS OFFENSE.)

Really crazy to hear that IMHO IYAM.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Wow if true.....that was quick.

Though I will add.....When I hear Dabo say that G Riley was brought in to "RUN THE CLEMSON OFFENSE" I did a double take and immediately though......if this goes bad, he literally gave Clemson the sword to cut his head off with. (You don't go hire G Riley to run your offense, you hire G Riley to implement and run HIS OFFENSE.)

Really crazy to hear that IMHO IYAM.
Absolutely! And I don't think he's running his offense...this has Dabo written all over it...I'm telling you he's a stubborn, control freak asshole. I've said that for years.

BurntJ

Founder
Absolutely! And I don't think he's running his offense...this has Dabo written all over it...I'm telling you he's a stubborn, control freak asshole. I've said that for years.
Don't feel sooo bad....the Dawgvent is in total meltdown......that Mike Bobo is exactly who we knew he was as an OC.....I mean we have had im before (for years) and hated him......so..... 🤷‍♂️ :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 😜

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Don't feel sooo bad....the Dawgvent is in total meltdown......that Mike Bobo is exactly who we knew he was as an OC.....I mean we have had im before (for years) and hated him......so..... 🤷‍♂️ :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 😜
Yeah but he will out TALENT every roster that y'all play (we used to) uga has an NFL roster 😆

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Get the ball to Brock Bowers any way possible. It’s that easy Bobo

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
Funny how some of these coaches can get exposed without a generational QB.
FSU had a great roster in’12, but you add in Winston in ‘13 and he takes the team to another level.
Jimbo has been mediocre ever since. Only coach that has done it as a collective team has been Saban.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
FSU had a great roster in’12, but you add in Winston in ‘13 and he takes the team to another level.
Jimbo has been mediocre ever since. Only coach that has done it as a collective team has been Saban.
Jimbo has been less than mediocre lol he's been bad but my coach is fuggin up royally...like having an affair with a broke, drug addict 5 when you have a wealthy, down to earth 10 at home...

BurntJ

Founder
Ugh...cough cough KIRBY too.

Or you one of the people now saying Stetson Bennett was an Elite QB?

rebar

Elite
No clue, but they still looked better than Clemson 😪
Good answer Charlie Brown.
All that talent and thr Cocks would beat yall by 2pts this week. We should meter where this goes. I feel up now. But that will change after we lose to Furman's Paladin football squad

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Good answer Charlie Brown.
All that talent and thr Cocks would beat yall by 2pts this week. We should meter where this goes. I feel up now. But that will change after we lose to Furman's Paladin football squad
Yeah we gonna get smoked by Charleston Southern 🤣 we have a spastic qb that shits himself on the regular, an autistic defensive coordinator that's never played football, and a stubborn asshole head coach that won't let his new offensive coordinator call plays...the fan base is not happy...

And wit the spectrum/disney spat, viewership was down 41% from last year...fuck college sports...matter of fact, just fuck sports in general...I'll watch reruns of motor trend lol

rebar

Elite
Yeah we gonna get smoked by Charleston Southern 🤣 we have a spastic qb that shits himself on the regular, an autistic defensive coordinator that's never played football, and a stubborn asshole head coach that won't let his new offensive coordinator call plays...the fan base is not happy...

And wit the spectrum/disney spat, viewership was down 41% from last year...fuck college sports...matter of fact, just fuck sports in general...I'll watch reruns of motor trend lol
Did you see the snuff jive of Klubnik?
Datboy is getting old. He is no kirby

Top Bottom