Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Cops Give Shock Answer For Why Public Nudity in Front of Kids at Pride Event is Legal...

Teeaichsee

Poster
you never answered me when i asked how come of all the people who come into daily contact with our pets only so called cops are the ones killing them.how come postmen dont kill them? and i did answer your question about other ways to handle that situation. he could have stayed in his car and on the radio demanded to speak with an adult and then demand that the dog be restrained,,,,he should have showed up with the dog catcher,,,,What that cop did was premeditated and he on purpose set the dog up for an excuse to kill it.That low life cop is not a hero,...can i ask if you are a cop or are related to or friends with a cop thug?? we got loose animals right now and they are called immigrants and what are our so called policemen doing?? they are busy killing our pets!! legally the cop will worm his way out of this but morally he was wrong. now justice would be if one was to find a cops house and his kids playing in the front yard with their dog and then proceed to lure it into the road and to bark at me so i can shoot it and claim self defense. that cop showed up for one reason only and that was to teach that family a lesson by killing the dog. the only dangerous thing in this whole scenario is the pussy potbellied cop. AKA "judge dredd" a barking dog in his territory does not equate danger,the video shows the dog to be just barking at a stranger and actually backing away when shot,,,that cop does not deserve the authority we have entrusted him with and he needs to go and beg them kids for forgivness and maybe present a puppy to the boy,, then maybe i might change my mind about him. as for the man at the town council, i am just glad he did not bark at one of the armed and dangerous thug enforcers there.

the whole point of this was to point out how cops are NOT heroes any longer and will let pervs flash kids but will not tolerate a barking loose dog,,,,to me that means something is not white in the milk! i did not intend to hi-jack the topic,i am sorry.

Last edited:

Teeaichsee

Poster
one more thing and i am done with this..... the dog was at least 3ft away from the cop and was the type of dog that was all bark and no bite,, he was the kind of dog that stayed just out of reach and barked alot,,ive seen hundreds just like him,,,,this particular cop has a history of killing loose dogs,,, he was WRONG and deserves at the very least a good asswhuppin....Karma is a Bitch sometimes.

Ahhhhh but he was terrified of a 45 lb dog,, what a pussy!!! and like i pointed out before,,, why did he show up without a dog catcher??? ill tell you why cuz he wanted to kill a dog.

Joe King

Elite
you never answered me when i asked how come of all the people who come into daily contact with our pets only so called cops are the ones killing them
They aren't the only ones who might shoot an attacking dog. Lots of dogs get shot every year.

We just don't hear about it unless it's a high profile incident. Such as this one.

Every day, over 1,000 people (on average) are attacked and bit by dogs. If only 1% use a gun, that's 10 dead dogs everyday.

Personally, I think the % is higher than just 1%, considering the number of people packin' these days.

.how come postmen dont kill them?
Probably because US Postal Service employees aren't allowed to carry guns.

Although just in 2023 at least 5,800 mail men were bitten by dogs. Every one of them would have likely liked having a gun at the time. might have prevented their bites.

And for each of those 5,800 bites, there were likely dozens of near bites by attacking dogs.

and i did answer your question about other ways to handle that situation. he could have stayed in his car and on the radio demanded to speak with an adult and then demand that the dog be restrained,
Not really. It was that cops Right to be standing where he was. He was in a public place and had official business at that address.

What you didn't answer was, what if it had been someone other than a cop? What if it had been a 10yo child facing a charging aggressive dog trying to bite?

What would they do? They'd get bit, is what they'd do, and you act like you'd be ok with that.

In the body cam vid, the dog clearly has teeth bared and lunged at the cop at least twice after he tried making friends with it when it first ran up.

,,he should have showed up with the dog catcher,
Like there is always a dog catcher standing by and that every cop has time to wait on them to get to the call.

The owners committed a crime by letting their dog run loose in the front yard.

If you don't have your dog under control in public, you might not get to control the outcome of having had your dog running loose in a public place.

,What that cop did was premeditated and he on purpose set the dog up for an excuse to kill it.
It wasn't premeditated. For it to be that, he would have had to plan the shooting in advance.

That low life cop is not a hero,
I never said his actions made him a hero. He was in a bad situation and acted as the law would allow anyone to react in such a situation.

.can i ask if you are a cop or are related to or friends with a cop thug??
None of that applies. I agree that some cops sometimes do bad stuff, but this case was not one of those times.
He had a Right to be where he was at. Everyone has the Right to be where he was. The people had a duty to keep their dog on their property, and if off their property, to control it. They failed to do that, but you hold them blameless? As though there was nothing THEY could have done to prevent their dog trying to attack someone?

we got loose animals right now and they are called immigrants and what are our so called policemen doing?? they are busy killing our pets!!
I agree, they should be shooting the former too, when applicable.

legally the cop will worm his way out of this but morally he was wrong.
No need to worm. It's a clear cut case of self defense and owner negligence.

Only the owner had the power to have prevented the incident from ever happening.

now justice would be if one was to find a cops house and his kids playing in the front yard with their dog and then proceed to lure it into the road and to bark at me so i can shoot it and claim self defense.
If his dog is loose and on the attack and you are on the public easement, go for it? I'll back you all the way if those conditions are met. As would any reasonable person.

You on the sidewalk, his dog loose and threatening to bite you? Shoot away, or whatever you feel you need to do to protect yourself from attack. What would you want your kid to do in such situation? If a passerby saw your kid about to be bit, would you be mad because they shot the dog? Seems so.

that cop showed up for one reason only and that was to teach that family a lesson by killing the dog
Considering that they feel they did nothing wrong, is proof they didn't learn any lessons from this tragic incident.

the only dangerous thing in this whole scenario is the pussy potbellied cop. AKA "judge dredd" a barking dog in his territory does not equate danger,
it wasn't "his" territory. He was on a public street. The dog came to him.

,the video shows the dog to be just barking at a stranger and actually backing away when shot
It shows the dog lunging at him multiple times. Ie: typical dog attack behavior. They lunge like that looking for a path to bite. The pit bulls I got attacked by exhibited the exact same behavior, and I would have been justified in shooting them. Same as that cop was.

as for the man at the town council, i am just glad he did not bark at one of the armed and dangerous thug enforcers there.
Had he came at the cop as aggressively as he did the lectern, he might have got the same outcome his dog got.

the whole point of this was to point out how cops are NOT heroes any longer and will let pervs flash kids but will not tolerate a barking loose dog,
Apples and oranges. Not only different cops, but completely different jurisdictions. I have no doubt that those pride idiots would have gotten a different response in Davenport Iowa.

,,to me that means something is not white in the milk! i did not intend to hi-jack the topic,i am sorry.
Is hijacking a thread on this site even possible?

one more thing and i am done with this..... the dog was at least 3ft away from the cop and was the type of dog that was all bark and no bite,, he was the kind of dog that stayed just out of reach and barked alot,,ive seen hundreds just like him,,,,this particular cop has a history of killing loose dogs,,, he was WRONG and deserves at the very least a good asswhuppin....Karma is a Bitch sometimes.
An aggressive dog threatening to bite at 3' is waaaay too close. You act as though the cop should been nonchalantly ignoring the dog. Apparently you've never been in that situation.

Ahhhhh but he was terrified of a 45 lb dog,, what a pussy!!! and like i pointed out before,,, why did he show up without a dog catcher??? ill tell you why cuz he wanted to kill a dog.
You sound like the ones who complain about the cops shooting a person who becomes violent and complaining that a social worker wasn't sent with them.

Teeaichsee

Poster
sociopaths always defend each other and have an uncanny ability to find each other. i really dont know what a social worker even does?

what if,,,,,,what if ,,,,,,,,, what if? all scenarios that wasnt even close to happening.
i would never discharge my fire arm so close to a kid about to be bitten i would physically attack the dog myself...hey maybe i should call the cops about loose pythons here in south florida,,,,,,,,what if?? while your defence of the cop is legal it is still weak and morally wrong....sorry but you wont change my mind on this.

this cops whole record points to "hates dogs and will kill one in a second" and make sure by firing the second shot as the dog was running away,. A real genuine pussy and sociopath. 2 shots not one and the second shot was as the dog was already running away. and now i do believe you are a cop of some sort now. how do you feel about the second shot and look how well he aims it,,what a pro.

the dogs mouth was open any one who opens their mouth will have teeth showing even if i yawn doesnt mean im barring my teeth.. you like to twist shit. they had a nieghbor like you and they got a family dog killed. that dog was like petey on the little rascals and would never attack a kid walking up i he played and had fun with kids,,,now a stranger walking up with weapons looked scary to him and he was in alarm my owner mode not attack mode.
i said it before and ill say it again i am glad you are not my neighbor it would only be a matter of time till you shot someone or something.you have made it apparent that givin the right excuse you will gladly and without hesitation kill.

I believe you are here to goad others and hope they make a threat of somekind so you can report them....i could be wrong but things are pointing in that direction.

Last edited:

Joe King

Elite
sociopaths always defend each other and have an uncanny ability to find each other. i really dont know what a social worker even does?
I don't know what they do either, but by asking why the cop didn't brimg a dog cather with him, you sound like the Karens who freak out every time a cop shots a violent suspect.

what if,,,,,,what if ,,,,,,,,, what if? all scenarios that wasnt even close to happening.
Those scenarios I mentioned happen every day. Almost a half million people are bit by dogs each year. Mostly children and elderly, but those of all ages are bit.

Instead of a cop, that coulda been someone's kid the dog tried to bite.

i would never discharge my fire arm so close to a kid about to be bitten i would physically attack the dog myself.
Like I said, you'd let the dog attack.

I like dogs too, but you can't just let them bite/try to bite people.

while your defence of the cop is legal it is still weak and morally wrong.
Of course it is legal. it is also morally justified, as it is very moral to defend oneself from imminent injury.

..sorry but you wont change my mind on this.
Nor you mine, as my position is the correct one. Legally, morally, or how ever else you might want to call it.

this cops whole record points to "hates dogs and will kill one in a second"
The other time was a loose dog that ran in front of his car.

How the hell is that his fault? Cars don't stop on a dime, after all.

and now i do believe you are a cop of some sort now.
Believe what ya want, but you believing something don't make it true.

how do you feel about the second shot and look how well he aims it,,what a pro.
He aimed well enough to hit the dog both times.

As for the second shot, if one is justified, why not two?

the dogs mouth was open any one who opens their mouth will have teeth showing even if i yawn doesnt mean im barring my teeth..
The dog was clearly trying to bite him. I've had two dogs comin' at me like that. It's scary as fuck.

you like to twist shit.
No, you are twisting shit. You try to twist an obviously attacking dog into a playful puppy or somethin'.

they had a nieghbor like you and they got a family dog killed. that dog was like petey on the little rascals and would never attack a kid walking up i he played and had fun with kids,
The neighbor has the Right to not have loose dogs that might bite, running loose around their house. Why did the dog owners think the rules don't apply to them? Had they controlled their dog, it would still be alive today.

,,now a stranger walking up with weapons looked scary to him and he was in alarm my owner mode not attack mode.
Dogs don't understand what weapons even are.

i said it before and ill say it again i am glad you are not my neighbor it would only be a matter of time till you shot someone or something
All my neighbors like me quite well.

you have made it apparent that givin the right excuse you will gladly and without hesitation kill.
To defend myself or others, yes I would.

I believe you are here to goad others and hope they make a threat of somekind so you can report them.
I'm not goading anyone. All I did was to apply logic, reason, and the law to this situation.

You aren't applying any of those things to this situation. You are operating like a lib. Ie: on pure emotion and how you "feel". lol

.i could be wrong but things are pointing in that direction.
I don't, and don't need, to report anyone. I am not a tattle tale. I commented originally to further the discussion.

Why do you have no blame for the owner allowing the dog to run loose? had that not happened, the cop would not have had to shoot the dog.

Last edited:

Teeaichsee

Poster
logic and reason,,,, ok mister spock....live long and prosper!

look at the vid the kids were exactly down range from the shooter.
i will very very reluctantly give the pussy the first shot but that second shot sealed it for me..

they need that potbellied cop at the whitehouse then maybe so many secret service guys would not have got bitten by a real loose and dangerous dog owned by the president..imagine if the cop had done this to the presidents dog? hey i did not start the what if's

ive decided as of now cops are useless and very unpredictably dangerous. i will never call on them for anything. all they really are is paramilitary gangs here to 0ppress us ALL.. if you want someone or animal executed just call a cop,,, hell they may even kill the person calling for help// its a coin flip.

for me there are only 2 categories of humans,,,,,human being and human animal .the human being has a conscience the human animal does not

that cop was a human animal .

Last edited:

Joe King

Elite
logic and reason,,,, ok mister spock....live long and prosper!
You too.

look at the vid the kids were exactly down range from the shooter.
Doesn't matter. All that matters is that the cop controled his weapon enough to prevent rounds from going downrange. Ie: he hit his target.

i will very very reluctantly give the pussy the first shot but that second shot sealed it for me..
So now you've come to realize that shooting was in fact a valid response? You are making progress.

they need that potbellied cop at the whitehouse then maybe so many secret service guys would not have got bitten by a real loose and dangerous dog owned by the president..imagine if the cop had done this to the presidents dog? hey i did not start the what if's
The same rules would apply. I'm pretty sure self defense from animal attack is permitted there.

ive decided as of now cops are useless and very unpredictably dangerous.
Some are, same as any subset of people.

i will never call on them for anything.
Me neither, except in cases of serious crime.

that cop was a human animal .
You are entitled to your opinion, but the bottom line is that he was facing an attacking animal intent on biting him.

As bad as some cops can in fact sometimes be, we need people willing to do stuff like this.

They shoot a wild animal in this vid. Viewer discretion advised.

Last edited:
Top Bottom