Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Crazy woman attacks man on flight for not wearing his mask while he eats

PleasureMoose

Legendary
I'm copying what i posted in DYAC but

This is crazy.. she needs to be executed immediately . I flew that same Delta flight several times over the summer.. HSV>ATL>TPA and back. I left my mask down under my chin gah why cant things like this happen to me

The vaccine probably broke through her blood brain barrier and manipulated her thoughts and actions.. she got triggered and it turned her into a literal zombie... decapitation is obviously the only solution

The end is the best part. Chick filming from the terminal"She went crazy on him. punched him, spit on him. poured hot water on my leg."

Gets me every time.
This

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
This took some self-control. Go to love the sit down Karen comment.
If that bitch would have slapped me I would have stood up and slapped the shit out of her. Fuck this chivalry shit - these crazy bitches want to police men and all that we stand for. You can call that dude a gentleman, but he took too much shit sitting down. Imagine is she would have slapped Clint Eastwood! She would have lost some teeth. There is NO EXCUSE for any human being to act the way that blithering cunt acted towards that man trying to eat. I feel sorry for the dude she is married too, and trust me, I am sure she is.

PleasureMoose

Legendary
If that bitch would have slapped me I would have stood up and slapped the shit out of her. Fuck this chivalry shit - these crazy bitches want to police men and all that we stand for. You can call that dude a gentleman, but he took too much shit sitting down. Imagine is she would have slapped Clint Eastwood! She would have lost some teeth. There is NO EXCUSE for any human being to act the way that blithering cunt acted towards that man trying to eat. I feel sorry for the dude she is married too, and trust me, I am sure she is.
nah I'm not hitting a woman.. I think he did too much by even speaking to her or reaching for her mask at the end. It takes self control but I would of sat there and let her keep hitting me and spitting. You know the pay-day he is fixing to get. He wouldn't of gotten a dime if we would of reacted... Now if it was a man that's a different story

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
nah I'm not hitting a woman.. I think he did too much by even speaking to her or reaching for her mask at the end. It takes self control but I would of sat there and let her keep hitting me and spitting. You know the pay-day he is fixing to get. He wouldn't of gotten a dime if we would of reacted... Now if it was a man that's a different story
I hear you, but i bet you a dollar to a dime you would not sit there and be spat on and slapped by a raving lunatic - if nothing more you wife would have stepped in to defend you. Imagining you would have maintained a noble posture in a situation like that, in my opinion, it total fantasy. You are a human being and NO body should sit still and be berated, slapped, spat on and denigrated.

BLatta12

Administrator
Administrator
Seems like she was trying to trigger him to being physical with her by telling him to stand up.

PleasureMoose

Legendary
I hear you, but i bet you a dollar to a dime you would not sit there and be spat on and slapped by a raving lunatic - if nothing more you wife would have stepped in to defend you. Imagining you would have maintained a noble posture in a situation like that, in my opinion, it total fantasy. You are a human being and NO body should sit still and be berated, slapped, spat on and denigrated.
You'd lose that bet. And my wife would know better cause we'd be laughing all the way to the bank while vacationing in Bora Bora on that lunatics dollar

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Difference is now she will likely be on a no fly list and he will not. If he had showed her what the five fingers say to the face he likely gets a permaban as well.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
I don’t know, I think I would have knocked that bitch out. I’d never hit a woman first, but if she strikes and spits on me I’m going to defend myself.

That dude isnt getting paid because there is no way that psycho lady has any money to go after.

PleasureMoose

Legendary
Did she go immediately to jail? Cops should of been waiting for her as soon as the plane landed. Multiple charges including something special for spitting on the man after whining about the mask.

Latest posts

Top Bottom