Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Cover Letters (NSFW)

Noles854

Poster
Is this a real thing?
Sadly, yes. And it’s actually rather lucrative in most areas with the raging liberals in charge pushing their enviro agenda. But the industry (ecological consultancy) is heavily tied to land development, which they’re staunchly against. It’s a real paradox for the Bernie bros that make up the majority of the profession.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
Depends on the job for which you are applying, but that being said, you can never go wrong with a concise, 3 paragraph cover letter.

More important though is the follow up letter.
Meh, the decision is made before the door closes behind the candidate.

Follow up letters are nice, but don’t change the direction of anything.

Long cat

Elite
Meh, the decision is made before the door closes behind the candidate.

Follow up letters are nice, but don’t change the direction of anything.
I have only had two real jobs in my life but I received offers before leaving the interview both times. Entry level job I accepted on the spot With a handshake. Mid level job there was a little negotiation after receiving the offer letter but it was all wrapped up the same day. I had a one paragraph “cover letter” at the top of my two page resume each time.

in a couple years I will probably get a new job that will be a reach experience wise, so I may put together a cover letter and follow up for that one.

I have never considered a cover letter or follow up for anybody I have hired.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
More then one page... Bla, no college sports bla. Cover letter FU. Im only hiring 2 CSR though

Top Bottom