Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Confirmed: Things aren't going real well folks!

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder

Former President Bill Clinton cheered President Joe Biden’s “almost pitch perfect” presidency on iHeartRadio Wednesday, as the Democrats have introduced radical legislative initiatives.

“I think Biden has been almost pitch perfect in what he’s said and done,” Clinton said of Biden’s leadership in the Democrat Party, which in his first 100 days has included introducing such legislation as court packing, amnesty, reparations, federalized elections, D.C. statehood, and banning the Electoral College.

Clinton said Biden has “made good decisions economically and good decisions on the staff and good decisions to have an inclusive policy economically and socially and politically.” Clinton continued, “If we can produce positive results that cross those divides by lifting everybody, giving everybody a chance, then we have a chance to psychologically change.”

“You just have to keep reaching out to the Republicans, and at the moment they believe they have more to gain by making a deal than just saying no all the time, then he should show a little leg too, and they can maybe do something,” Clinton said of tactical maneuvers.

Clinton also spoke of Republicans’ thorough opposition to the Democrats’ radical agenda. “It’s very hard to change the political standoff that exists today because the Republicans believe it’s working for them, and that’s the big challenge,” he said.

“I think the problem he has is, first of all, the last election was very close. And I think that it’s now a performance art for the Democrats,” Bill Clinton remarked.

“But he’s been doing this a long time and he’s [sic] knows that they think they’re winning, even though he won, and even though he’s popular. So he can only get back to bipartisanship when they’re willing to do it,” he concluded.

Despite the radical proposals the Democrats have initiated in Congress, Biden’s leadership has not offered bipartisanship as he campaigned upon in 2020, when he said, “The country is sick of the division. They’re sick of the fighting. They’re sick of the childish behavior.”

Juro

Elite
Plenty of time to think of positive things about Biden’s first 100 days when you’re not thinking about going back to Epstein’s island.

BigBucnNole

Elite
Plenty of time to think of positive things about Biden’s first 100 days when you’re not thinking about going back to Epstein’s island.

I think the social shit and virtues signaling Biden and his HR Dept have done is retarded. I think the strive to look woke is clownish. I also don’t have the utmost confidence in the woke folks he’s put in charge.

From a policy standpoint, pure policy, if I’m going to be consistent in bitching about the media’s complete lack of covering Trump policies and instead him saying mean things, I can’t do that for Biden policies.

He hasn’t really stopped construction on the wall. Refugees are at a standstill, we only admitted something like 4100. They are working with countries in central and South America to halt migration. Buy American contracts are pretty stringent. The HR Dept military is refocusing still on China and we may actually get out of Afghanistan. And the Chinese tariffs haven’t been lifted. A lot of these items are/ were Trump policies.

My worry though is that this stupid social justice bullshit is going to keep fomenting a monster and there is no real addressing of our education system. They’re building pressure without a real solution on that front. Our real problem is that we have a technocrat establishment that wants to go back to 2002, with out any real attempt to fix things like shit education, wealth inequality, too much liquidity. Instead those pressures are being used as a tool to keep power.

Last edited:

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I don't know that this country can make it to the midterms. They are crazier than I ever thought they would be and most low info people think we are going more moderate compared to Trumps extreme right wing policies... Hell... I've heard people say that Biden is too close to Trump on policy,... we are fucked.

Long cat

Elite
I don't know that this country can make it to the midterms. They are crazier than I ever thought they would be and most low info people think we are going more moderate compared to Trumps extreme right wing policies... Hell... I've heard people say that Biden is too close to Trump on policy,... we are fucked.
They are pushing too hard. The pendulum will swing back, hopefully without widespread violence.

I watched station 19 and Grey’s Anatomy with my wife this week. Off the top of my head, this was covered. I list the races and sexual orientations of those involved because it was clearly important to the writers/producers of the show.

1. George Floyd video with people crying all over the place watching it. Didn’t actually show the video.
2. Black dr gets pulled over and majorly hassled by the cops. He’s girlfriend cries. He says he’s not ok. Nothing happened except they searched his car (Land Rover).
3. Old black lady who has been protesting since the “I have a dream speech” gets shot in the shoulder with a metal tear gas canister that has to be surgically removed.
4. One of the white dr’s with black kids gets bashed over the head by a counter protestor while trying to protect his teenage sons. He gets stitches.
5. Dr from 4 (who is a foreigner) makes comments about why gun control laws should be much more strict.
6. Young black dude gets shot with a rubber bullet in the heart while protesting. They clarify it’s a metal bullet covered in rubber shot from a real gun! Girlfriend dr in #4, who is the youngest head of heart surgery dr in the country, saves him while crying about her boyfriend dr getting pulled over.
7. A couple gay fire fighters talk about being covid sex buddies. Show is on ABC at 8:00 pm I believe.
8. This jerk comes into the hospital and is a real dick to the drs. He says covid isn’t real and is a money making scheme for the individual drs - not the hospital or big pharma, but the dr tryinfThey tell him he has Rona and try to treat him. He leaves and drops dead one step outside the hospital.
9. billionaire black dr who’s family owns the hospital is very upset that he has only donated money and time (Speech about minoritieslack if access to covid care) and had no scars from violent protests ( like all the peaceful protesters that are coming into the ER after getting beat up by the evil police). At the end of the show he gets in his Land Rover and his directions say he’s driving 11 hours, presumably to go protest.
10. dr from 9 has an argument with his mother ( who runs the foundation that owns the hospital and is a world renowned surgeon) about how oppressed she has been throughout her life. She doesn’t protest bc she is fighting the racist system from the insider.
11. Lesbian dr from Italy is getting deported. She is the girlfriend of the lesbian firefighter captain btw. Firefighter decides to stay in the US for now because she can’t leave her country in a pandemic, but they love each other and will stay together long distance for now.

all in two hours on prime time network tv. Coincidentally right before the George Floyd trial wraps up.

not included - border crisis, election integrity laws. Those will be next week I guess.

CurtOFD78

Elite
They are pushing too hard. The pendulum will swing back, hopefully without widespread violence.

I watched station 19 and Grey’s Anatomy with my wife this week. Off the top of my head, this was covered. I list the races and sexual orientations of those involved because it was clearly important to the writers/producers of the show.

1. George Floyd video with people crying all over the place watching it. Didn’t actually show the video.
2. Black dr gets pulled over and majorly hassled by the cops. He’s girlfriend cries. He says he’s not ok. Nothing happened except they searched his car (Land Rover).
3. Old black lady who has been protesting since the “I have a dream speech” gets shot in the shoulder with a metal tear gas canister that has to be surgically removed.
4. One of the white dr’s with black kids gets bashed over the head by a counter protestor while trying to protect his teenage sons. He gets stitches.
5. Dr from 4 (who is a foreigner) makes comments about why gun control laws should be much more strict.
6. Young black dude gets shot with a rubber bullet in the heart while protesting. They clarify it’s a metal bullet covered in rubber shot from a real gun! Girlfriend dr in #4, who is the youngest head of heart surgery dr in the country, saves him while crying about her boyfriend dr getting pulled over.
7. A couple gay fire fighters talk about being covid sex buddies. Show is on ABC at 8:00 pm I believe.
8. This jerk comes into the hospital and is a real dick to the drs. He says covid isn’t real and is a money making scheme for the individual drs - not the hospital or big pharma, but the dr tryinfThey tell him he has Rona and try to treat him. He leaves and drops dead one step outside the hospital.
9. billionaire black dr who’s family owns the hospital is very upset that he has only donated money and time (Speech about minoritieslack if access to covid care) and had no scars from violent protests ( like all the peaceful protesters that are coming into the ER after getting beat up by the evil police). At the end of the show he gets in his Land Rover and his directions say he’s driving 11 hours, presumably to go protest.
10. dr from 9 has an argument with his mother ( who runs the foundation that owns the hospital and is a world renowned surgeon) about how oppressed she has been throughout her life. She doesn’t protest bc she is fighting the racist system from the insider.
11. Lesbian dr from Italy is getting deported. She is the girlfriend of the lesbian firefighter captain btw. Firefighter decides to stay in the US for now because she can’t leave her country in a pandemic, but they love each other and will stay together long distance for now.

all in two hours on prime time network tv. Coincidentally right before the George Floyd trial wraps up.

not included - border crisis, election integrity laws. Those will be next week I guess.
I can't believe you could actually sit through episodes of Grey's Anatomy and Station 19. As a current firefighter and someone who for 15 years worked in an ER, I can tell you that neither of those shows are anything close to how a hospital operates or what goes on at a fire station.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I can't believe you could actually sit through episodes of Grey's Anatomy and Station 19. As a current firefighter and someone who for 15 years worked in an ER, I can tell you that neither of those shows are anything close to how a hospital operates or what goes on at a fire station.
Im shocked greys is still on. I was dating a redhead years ago when that first aired. I've had 2 long term relationships since then.... got dayum I'm old.

Top Bottom