Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Conference Tourney Men's basketball thread

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
I started a music venue thread on here a few weeks ago. Search it out and see some of what I wrote about Austin venues. Austin was once the Music Capital of the World and then Texas country choked everything out. There are still some hidden gems around town but they are diminishing rather than multiplying.

The BBQ here used to suck but in the past five years it has become BBQ mecca. You completely lose me on this complaint. The third and fourth tier places around town are better than what you will find most anyplace else.

Have to ask, where are you from and where did you attend college?

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
I started a music venue thread on here a few weeks ago. Search it out and see some of what I wrote about Austin venues. Austin was once the Music Capital of the World and then Texas country choked everything out. There are still some hidden gems around town but they are diminishing rather than multiplying.

The BBQ here used to suck but in the past five years it has become BBQ mecca. You completely lose me on this complaint. The third and fourth tier places around town are better than what you will find most anyplace else.

Have to ask, where are you from and where did you attend college?
Surfer from va beach, FSU.

Franklins was retarded when I moved here. I wouldn’t wait 4 hours for Christie Brinkley’s panties. Much less overrated bbq. Give me a recommendation where to try? Did Terry Blacks. Also overrated as fuck.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder

Franklins was retarded when I moved here. I wouldn’t wait 4 hours for Christie Brinkley’s panties. Much less overrated bbq. Give me a recommendation where to try? Did Terry Blacks. Also overrated as fuck.

Not sure you're in the best position to be casting aspersions on Austin and the music and lake scenes. Tally is a legit shithole.

LA BBQ and Micklethwait are both outstanding. Coopers in Llano is amazing. The Llano River is beautiful, too, and great for a day trip. A day trip to Lockhart will offer some incredible BBQ, too. Black's(not Black's in Austin), Kreuz Market and Smitty's are all good. And if we're being honest, Terry Blacks is better than anything you will find in Florida or Virginia.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Dude was a dildo all game. Talking trash to Juwan (while losing lol) and throwing elbows every time the refs weren’t looking.

Joe Metheney was active in the wrong era.
Ah that’s why Howard was so pissed. I just saw the highlight.

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder

Not sure you're in the best position to be casting aspersions on Austin and the music and lake scenes. Tally is a legit shithole.

LA BBQ and Micklethwait are both outstanding. Coopers in Llano is amazing. The Llano River is beautiful, too, and great for a day trip. A day trip to Lockhart will offer some incredible BBQ, too. Black's(not Black's in Austin), Kreuz Market and Smitty's are all good. And if we're being honest, Terry Blacks is better than anything you will find in Florida or Virginia.

Yep, make the trip out to Llano and get some Coopers. Then grab a case of Shiner or Lone Star, some buddies and do some backroading to get the full Hill Country experience. Tell the fine folks at Coopers that Nick sent you and they'll probably spit in your food. :cool:

TJHall1

Legendary
Apparently Turgeon told Juwan to stay in his box which was the final straw. After Turgeon had been running on the court all game.
And apparently juwan had been a complete douche in the previous 2 meetings with Maryland.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Make sure to check out the March madness channel in Discord for live discussion of the game

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Draggin’ our hawgs all over the Cocks on the diamond. About to do Poke dirty on the hardwood.

*and Doug Ghim is playing great golf in The Players

Taggart

Elite
Founder
Cade Cunningham is a monster!
Dude turns the ball over like a sieve with a little ball pressure. We are a very bad defensive team and made him look really shaky... Boynton made some really good 2nd half adjustments to get Cade open without him handling the ball as much. OSU's win in Morgantown was really impressive without their 2 best players.

Top Bottom