Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Commission on National Defense Strategy - US is not ready for major war (link)....

Golbez

Elite
Yeah this baffles my mind with what the Dems are doing. I think they're just dead set on killing us all in a nuclear exchange since they're losing power.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Dems feel they will be part of the elites when the takeover is complete. They forget that the elites kill off those who supported them first. They want your support but also know if they can get your support, your support can go elsewhere. They no likey.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
I was reading a book on nuclear strategy, The Evolution of Nuclear Strategy by Lawrence Fredman, that was written in the 1980s.

At one point the West believed that they did not need a conventional buildup. They would just rely on nuclear weapons as they are cheaper than a conventional buildup. Reagan understood that a conventional buildup gave more options and allowed a nuclear war to be avoided.

Well I worry out leaders today can't even do a conventional buildup. Hence, they will have more reliance on nuclear weapons.

The truth is the West will not allow itself to lose. When you start talking about a rising China power, no one will say it, but the West will not allow them to be the supreme power.

Hence, a nuclear war is not necessarily likely, but it is within the cards.

Top Bottom