Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

College professors are sending their students to /pol/

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
I try to avoid giving my computer the AIDS
Chet? I remember that name. My parents were fighting and I couldn’t take it anymore. I reached my boiling point. I grabbed the Alexa speaker and slammed it on the table between them. They both looked up at me in confusion. I told them this is me now and I shut my eyes as I clicked play (the force guided me towards pressing it). Then the beat drops, his voice is echoing through our kitchen, and my house feels like a home again while White Boy Summer blasts throughout my suburban paradise. My parents may not stay together, and if they get divorced it will be my fault. But tonight we had a little slice of White Boy Summer together. Chet Hanks...

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Chet? I remember that name. My parents were fighting and I couldn’t take it anymore. I reached my boiling point. I grabbed the Alexa speaker and slammed it on the table between them. They both looked up at me in confusion. I told them this is me now and I shut my eyes as I clicked play (the force guided me towards pressing it). Then the beat drops, his voice is echoing through our kitchen, and my house feels like a home again while White Boy Summer blasts throughout my suburban paradise. My parents may not stay together, and if they get divorced it will be my fault. But tonight we had a little slice of White Boy Summer together. Chet Hanks...

I Lit Er A Lee have no idea what you are talking about

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
/pol will eat them alive
Professor later this semester...

giphy.gif

Top Bottom