Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

College football week......

Edgehollow

Elite
Founder
Clemson is gonna have a cakewalk to the CFP, and will get boat raced in the 1st game. ACC is God-awful. There are several ACC teams that will look like world beaters during the season, and will get their shit pushed in come bowl games.

USCjr gets the spurs beat off them by UNC, and the collapse commences.

8-4/9-3 for my Cats. Best team they've put on the field since 2007. If UGA's QB play is as ugly as the QB, may be SECCG-ing.

CurtOFD78

Elite
Clemson is gonna have a cakewalk to the CFP, and will get boat raced in the 1st game. ACC is God-awful. There are several ACC teams that will look like world beaters during the season, and will get their shit pushed in come bowl games.

8-4/9-3 for my Cats. Best team they've put on the field since 2007. If UGA's QB play is as ugly as the QB, may be SECCG-ing.
Clemson will not have a cakewalk to the CFP.

As for your kitty cats, just please beat uf again this season.

rebar

Elite

Instabant
All yall are welcome
@Edgehollow is dead to this free speech area for saying shit I personally disagree with. Get w the fucking program

rebar

Elite
I seriously have no idea what to think about Bama, but my expectations are lower than they have been in years
I know Rattler the new and improved Garcia sees yalls as inferior. Just like LSU, Allbarn Miss St and maybe Arkansas.
Get back to work or I quit paying taxes. One fucking word and I'll remove your white privilege. Blue eyed bastard

Taggart

Elite
Founder
willie.jpg

ksu-kansas-state-university.gif

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
What did Georgia football ever do to Colt Knost, the PGA commentator.
He bagged on them a couple of times yesterday about the weakest schedule in college football.
Pretty sure he is from Ohio......and those OSU losers are still crying!!!

madman71

Keeper of the Cheese
Founder
I hate to bring most of you guys down before the season starts, but UGA will destroy all of your shitty teams that dare challenge them on the way to winning their 3rd consecutive Natty.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
I predict the new clock rules will suck and everyone will bitch about them all season.

Top Bottom