Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Clot Shot derails Herbstreit. Nadal suffers Heart Problems. Clot Shot, errr …. Broken Ribs

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Amputations due to blood clots have become common.

Nothing to see here.

I personally know 3 people that have had fingers or limbs amputated.
As has been posted several times, embalmers are finding lots of clots in the dead they try to embalm and can't.

Just based on what I read, hear and see, the major problems arise in those who have taken the 3rd shot or booster. The first two set people up for the coup de grace of the 3rd and subsequent iterations.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Australian Rugby player goes down.

Fainted. Know cardiac incident.

Find a better knews source than that fake news shit.

“The old fashioned fainted.”

“Obviously straightaway you make sure that he’s looked after and I think he was in good hands but that’s all I’ve got for you at the moment.

“I’m not sure (if he’ll go to hospital). They’re monitoring him but he seems to be fine at the moment so hopefully it’s nothing more than some light-headedness for some reason and he’s okay but we’ll fill you in when we know a bit more.

While there was speculation the incident was heart-related, the ECG - which is commonly used to monitor heart activity - was only briefly used on Crozier.

Many players have suffered an irregular or raised heartbeat during games, most notably in 2018 with St Kilda’s Dylan Roberton, Carlton’s Matthew Kreuzer and Caleb Marchbank, and Collingwood’s Kayle Kirby.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Fainted. Know cardiac incident.

Find a better knews source than that fake news shit.

“The old fashioned fainted.”

“Obviously straightaway you make sure that he’s looked after and I think he was in good hands but that’s all I’ve got for you at the moment.

“I’m not sure (if he’ll go to hospital). They’re monitoring him but he seems to be fine at the moment so hopefully it’s nothing more than some light-headedness for some reason and he’s okay but we’ll fill you in when we know a bit more.

While there was speculation the incident was heart-related, the ECG - which is commonly used to monitor heart activity - was only briefly used on Crozier.

Many players have suffered an irregular or raised heartbeat during games, most notably in 2018 with St Kilda’s Dylan Roberton, Carlton’s Matthew Kreuzer and Caleb Marchbank, and Collingwood’s Kayle Kirby.

Just a random broken rib, random “old fashion fainting spell”

Got it

America 1st

Founder
@ChicagoFats yew are making it seam like we’re entitled two know what these people dew inn there personal lives sew that we can properly scrutinize there medical choices and health history.

Weren’t yew the won who was declaring yew woodn’t provide proof of vaccination two anywon because knowbody was entitled two yore health information?

Maybe eye am misunderstanding what yew are getting at and if sew feel free two explain.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
@ChicagoFats yew are making it seam like we’re entitled two know what these people dew inn there personal lives sew that we can properly scrutinize there medical choices and health history.

Weren’t yew the won who was declaring yew woodn’t provide proof of vaccination two anywon because knowbody was entitled two yore health information?

Maybe eye am misunderstanding what yew are getting at and if sew feel free two explain.

@America 1st

America 1st

Founder

@America 1st
And (assuming that source is reliable witch is slim at best)?

People have heart issues. Soccer players especially.

It’s nothing knew. The only thing knew is the attention paid two it and attributing it two vaccines.

We don’t even know if those people have taken a vaccine.

The best question two ask would bee how many Chyna virus infections had those people had. At least we know that causes heart issues at a statistically significant rate.

TTUcamper

Elite
And (assuming that source is reliable witch is slim at best)?

People have heart issues. Soccer players especially.

It’s nothing knew. The only thing knew is the attention paid two it and attributing it two vaccines.

We don’t even know if those people have taken a vaccine.

The best question two ask would bee how many Chyna virus infections had those people had. At least we know that causes heart issues at a statistically significant rate.

And the soaring mortality rate among healthy individuals that perfectly track clot shot roll outs.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Inn other news Chyna virus causes blood clots witch can result inn amputations:

“Davis’s case shows one of the underappreciated dangers of the disease. As many reports haveindicated, SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID, is associated with a risk of clotting complications such as acute limb ischemia, or ALI. This refers to a sudden decrease in blood flow to a limb, usually because of a blood clot—that is, a thrombosis or embolism—in an artery. When traffic comes to a standstill on one of these arterial thoroughfares, limb viability can be threatened. In Davis’s case, “the prothrombotic state from COVID is probably the thing that made it so, so bad,” says her vascular surgeon Julia Glaser.

How and why these arterial clots form in ALI is unclear, but some experts believe thatinflammation and endothelial injury (damage to the inner lining of blood vessels) incited by the virus are likely contributors. “When the endothelium is not working well and its job is to keep keeping blood moving, it’s more prone to clot,” Glaser says.”

Won Moore just because it’s important two seek medical attention inn a thymely manner especially when diabetus is involved:

Did you hit your head 6 months or so ago? You and rube have lost yalls collective minds

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Phizer1rst worst nightmare is coming true.

Musk will allow the truth to be told about the clot shots.
It is like he flipped a switch. It has to be an act. I used to enjoy his posts. Now I am close to ignoring. But he used to be such a good dude I don't want to do it. He let his ghey half out of the barn one night to visit w rube

BTAvenger

Elite
I resisted ignoring him for a long time. But whatever metamorphosis occurred with him has made him intolerable. And that sucks because I don’t think he is a bad dude or unintelligent.

Last edited:
Top Bottom