Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Chauvinator sentenced to 22.5

QuanChi

Elite

Prob be out in 12-15. He was completely fucked over by the justice system, but it seems they didn’t throw the book at him with the sentence.

Almost like there was some back door deal made

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder

Prob be out in 12-15. He was completely fucked over by the justice system, but it seems they didn’t throw the book at him with the sentence.

Almost like there was some back door deal made
22 years?

Sounds to me like he got 22 more than he should have.

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
That’s what happens when your an asshole… he could of avoided all of this.

the rookie is the luckiest of them all when he was told to leave the scene and secure the squad car,

muddytumbo

Poster
I think he got what he deserved. He killed a man in broad daylight. Don't give me that "Herpa derp he was resisting" nonsense. He was subdued and cuffed and he sat on the dudes neck and killed him. They're trained on how to handle these sorts of situations and Chauvin's use of force was over the top. Even the other officers on scene recognized that what he was doing was an excessive use of force.

Peach-head

Poster
I think he got what he deserved. He killed a man in broad daylight. Don't give me that "Herpa derp he was resisting" nonsense. He was subdued and cuffed and he sat on the dudes neck and killed him. They're trained on how to handle these sorts of situations and Chauvin's use of force was over the top. Even the other officers on scene recognized that what he was doing was an excessive use of force.

Have you watched the full video?

I think he got what he deserved. He killed a man in broad daylight. Don't give me that "Herpa derp he was resisting" nonsense. He was subdued and cuffed and he sat on the dudes neck and killed him. They're trained on how to handle these sorts of situations and Chauvin's use of force was over the top. Even the other officers on scene recognized that what he was doing was an excessive use of force

when you say “sat on dudes neck” you meant knee on his shoulder area, correct?

mrt

Elite
APPEAL, but then our justice system is no longer in effect or functioning is it. Thugs have taken over entire cities and criminals are now the most likely candidates for Mayor. Boy what a mess these thieving politicians have made of America. I was getting a bit tired of living but I think I want to hang around until I'm a hundred so I can reload for someone who can still see.

muddytumbo

Poster
@SmokeHouse423 Okay even if I grant that he was sitting on his shoulder (he wasn't) there are loads of chokes that use the shoulder to do a blood choke. There are loads of these kinds of chokes in BJJ the most common blood choke is a rear naked choke but there are chokes out there that use the shoulder. A good one to check out is an arm triangle.

But let's just say for a second that he wasn't choking him. Why sit on his neck digging his knee into him when he's already agreed to get in the car and his begging him to get off of him? What's the point of doing that after he's stopped resisting arrest and is in cuffs?

@SmokeHouse423 Okay even if I grant that he was sitting on his shoulder (he wasn't) there are loads of chokes that use the shoulder to do a blood choke. There are loads of these kinds of chokes in BJJ the most common blood choke is a rear naked choke but there are chokes out there that use the shoulder. A good one to check out is an arm triangle.

But let's just say for a second that he wasn't choking him. Why sit on his neck digging his knee into him when he's already agreed to get in the car and his begging him to get off of him? What's the point of doing that after he's stopped resisting arrest and is in cuffs?

he was actually in the car originally and begged to be taken out and put on the ground. My first question would be where do you get all this incorrect information?

Many would probably agree that it could be handled in a better way. But why do you keep changing the facts of what actually took place for lies? If you want a short answer of why the officer did what he did was because that’s what he was trained to do. He simply followed procedure. That doesn’t mean it’s right but that’s what it was.

muchandmore

Elite
Founder
Not sure how Chauvin killed him when he was still alive when the ambulance took him away. Maybe some Darth Vader type of shit

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
If I were a cop and knew that I could get 22 years for subduing a drugged out, confrontational, excited, former felon... I'd let that mother fucker run free and kill anyone he wanted in that POS town.

This is really taking place in reality. Just look at property values in blue states that allow this behavior to happen. And then look at property values in the red states.

The market has spoken. It is very costly financially to live in those cities. Ithe cycle is going to get worse until there can be change.

People are moving and taking notice.

Jtrain80

Legendary

Dude, he died of Wuhan staring of the Coronavirus That's why he "couldn't bweathe".

*also had 3x the LETHAL limit of fentanyl
*<checks notes> died at hospital, not under Chauvins watch

Complete mockery of the judicial system.

muddytumbo

Poster
he was actually in the car originally and begged to be taken out and put on the ground. My first question would be where do you get all this incorrect information?

Many would probably agree that it could be handled in a better way. But why do you keep changing the facts of what actually took place for lies? If you want a short answer of why the officer did what he did was because that’s what he was trained to do. He simply followed procedure. That doesn’t mean it’s right but that’s what it was.
I'm not changing the facts here. I'm just not sure how it's relevant that he was in the car before and the cop decided he needed to yank him out and kill him. To be honest I think this reinforces my point that the cop used excessive force. At best this guy committed manslaughter. If you wanna go the "he was doing what he was trained to do" route then that doesn't hold water either. He's trained to de-escalate the situation not escalate. Floyd was on the ground and had said he would comply at that point there was no reason to continue choking him. Even his fellow officers recognized he was in the wrong, the people who have the exact same training as he does. Also the the social media rumor that Chauvin took his knee off of Floyd's neck has been disproven.

Not sure how Chauvin killed him when he was still alive when the ambulance took him away. Maybe some Darth Vader type of shit
This is just wrong the paramedic said that Floyd didn't have a pulse when they arrived on scene.
Dude, he died of Wuhan staring of the Coronavirus That's why he "couldn't bweathe".

*also had 3x the LETHAL limit of fentanyl
*<checks notes> died at hospital, not under Chauvins watch

Complete mockery of the judicial system.

This is incorrect as well and the rumors that he died of fentanyl are just that, rumors.

and if you want another source I can give you a Breitbart source as well which is a conservative publication as well.

Jtrain80

Legendary
I'm not changing the facts here. I'm just not sure how it's relevant that he was in the car before and the cop decided he needed to yank him out and kill him. To be honest I think this reinforces my point that the cop used excessive force. At best this guy committed manslaughter. If you wanna go the "he was doing what he was trained to do" route then that doesn't hold water either. He's trained to de-escalate the situation not escalate. Floyd was on the ground and had said he would comply at that point there was no reason to continue choking him. Even his fellow officers recognized he was in the wrong, the people who have the exact same training as he does. Also the the social media rumor that Chauvin took his knee off of Floyd's neck has been disproven.

This is just wrong the paramedic said that Floyd didn't have a pulse when they arrived on scene.

This is incorrect as well and the rumors that he died of fentanyl are just that, rumors.

and if you want another source I can give you a Breitbart source as well which is a conservative publication as well.

I am going off of the autopsy, not the 3 ring circus they called a trial. Yes he did test positive for covid and fentanyl.

muddytumbo

Poster
I am going off of the autopsy, not the 3 ring circus they called a trial. Yes he did test positive for covid and fentanyl.
"The report noted that he died from a cardiac arrest 'complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression'"

The report said he had COVID-19 not that it was the cause of death.

muddytumbo

Poster
"The coroner ruled the manner of death to be a homicide. Four police officers since fired from their jobs for their role in the incident, which was captured on a bystander’s cellphone video, are being held on criminal charges, one of them accused of murder."

Here's a Reuter's article that says the same thing

Jtrain80

Legendary
"The coroner ruled the manner of death to be a homicide. Four police officers since fired from their jobs for their role in the incident, which was captured on a bystander’s cellphone video, are being held on criminal charges, one of them accused of murder."

Here's a Reuter's article that says the same thing

Sure bud.

muddytumbo

Poster
The moral of the story is don't let them use video to spin a narrative on innocent Americans.

"Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt."

--- Sun Tzu
The narrative lines up with the facts. All the evidence points to Chauvin killing George Floyd by excessive force. I'm not trying to be rude or obstinate when I say this, but I truly do not understand where the arguments against this come from. Floyd allegedly and in all likelihood committed a crime, and had a troubled past. The cops could have just given him a ticket and been on their way that day. There were numerous times throughout the encounter that Chauvin had the opportunity to use de-escalation techniques, but he chose not to. While Floyd was resisting arrest that does justify the treatment or death of the man. I do not understand how or why this is such a controversial issue.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
The narrative lines up with the facts. All the evidence points to Chauvin killing George Floyd by excessive force. I'm not trying to be rude or obstinate when I say this, but I truly do not understand where the arguments against this come from. Floyd allegedly and in all likelihood committed a crime, and had a troubled past. The cops could have just given him a ticket and been on their way that day. There were numerous times throughout the encounter that Chauvin had the opportunity to use de-escalation techniques, but he chose not to. While Floyd was resisting arrest that does justify the treatment or death of the man. I do not understand how or why this is such a controversial issue.

You've gotten more bites than I figured you would.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
I hear what you are saying. It seems like you are trying to say that you dont understand where the argument against excessive force comes from. Lets take that argument on its face.

To take that argument as legit, you have to ignore the behavior that George Floyd was exhibiting. He was not complying, he was not being rational. He was saying "i can't breathe", when he most likely could breathe. This among several other contradictions. As a police officer, admittedly, this puts you in a bad position. But it is your job to subdue the accused.

How can a society exist when the police get punished for doing their job? The answer, clearly, is that it won't function in an acceptable manor.

There is a justice system for all people (races) in the United Sates. Perhaps if George Floyd had followed the law he would still be alive today.

America 1st

Founder
I hear what you are saying. It seems like you are trying to say that you dont understand where the argument against excessive force comes from. Lets take that argument on its face.

To take that argument as legit, you have to ignore the behavior that George Floyd was exhibiting. He was not complying, he was not being rational. He was saying "i can't breathe", when he most likely could breathe. This among several other contradictions. As a police officer, admittedly, this puts you in a bad position. But it is your job to subdue the accused.

How can a society exist when the police get punished for doing their job? The answer, clearly, is that it won't function in an acceptable manor.

There is a justice system for all people (races) in the United Sates. Perhaps if George Floyd had followed the law he would still be alive today.
If you resist arrest you should be prepared to die.

If a law enforcement officer is benevolent enough to still bring you in breathing then folks should count that as an undeserved blessing.

I've been illegally arrested and had to fight in court to clear my name; still didn't resist arrest. Comply or be ready to die.

skramer100

Elite
Founder
"The report noted that he died from a cardiac arrest 'complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression'"

The report said he had COVID-19 not that it was the cause of death.

So he was the one person in 2020 to have COVID and it not be the cause of death? Interesting….

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder

Holy Cow. Everything you posted is a lie and the Breitbart article sites a prosecution witness. The 1st 2 autopsy's were done and said otherwise. Lol Good Grief this is typical.

Quick poll question for those who think Chauvin is innocent: is there any circumstance over the last few years where you feel a black person was unjustly killed by police? Do you side with the police every time this happens?

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Quick poll question for those who think Chauvin is innocent: is there any circumstance over the last few years where you feel a black person was unjustly killed by police? Do you side with the police every time this happens?
You prob would get more answers to this question if you make your own thread.

-side question-

Do you prefer authoritarian communism, or anarcho-communism

JerBearr

This is reasonable thinking and logic:

• Chauvin was WRONG
    • VERY WRONG
  • Once Floyd was cuffed, he was no danger to the public
    • Before Floyd was cuffed, Chauvin needed to do what made the him, his fellow officers, and the public as safe as possible
    • After Floyd was cuffed, there would have been very little he could do that would be a danger to the community
  • Chauvin deserves punishment
    • He does not deserve 22 years
    • He certainly deserves dishonorable discharge
    • He deserves a hefty fine
      • Possibly a small jail/prison sentencing
        • 1-3 Years

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
This is reasonable thinking and logic:

• Chauvin was WRONG
    • VERY WRONG
  • Once Floyd was cuffed, he was no danger to the public
    • Before Floyd was cuffed, Chauvin needed to do what made the him, his fellow officers, and the public as safe as possible
    • After Floyd was cuffed, there would have been very little he could do that would be a danger to the community
  • Chauvin deserves punishment
    • He does not deserve 22 years
    • He certainly deserves dishonorable discharge
    • He deserves a hefty fine
      • Possibly a small jail/prison sentencing
        • 1-3 Years
Hard to argue with a bullet list organized this well

America 1st

Founder
That one dude who got spattered in his car with his gf in the driver seat seemed like he might have been wrongfully killed but who had time to follow them all?

Get an avatar.

Latest posts

Top Bottom