Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Who to blame for modern culture

fschmidt

Poster
The walking brainstems who pass for people today certainly can't be blamed for anything. They are the product of modern culture, not the cause of it. We need to look back to people with brains for the cause.

Boomers were intelligent and well-intentioned but they were ignorant of religion and history and they had inherited a dysfunctional political system that included women's suffrage. Because of their ignorance, it was inevitable that all their conclusions would be wrong. So they can't be blamed. Who caused the destruction of education and the political system?

The Third Great Awakening produced the first social justice warriors of western culture. These lunatics promoted women's suffrage and attacked prostitution and evolution. Prostitution is needed to protect female chastity and attacking evolution undermined the eugenics movement which was needed to prevent dysgenic decay. They were also complicit with the destruction of traditional western education as promoted by evil intellectuals. The full effect of this horrible movement can be seen in the 1920s. What caused all this? This was the result of modern Christianity which is an evil perversion of traditional Christianity. So I can't really blame these people, the blame lies with modern Christianity itself.

Where did modern Christianity come from? It came from the Second Great Awakening. A key player was Charles Finney as I described here. This movement killed the Enlightenment and made Christianity an enemy of science. It also destroyed the traditional historical understanding of Christianity and encouraged religious ignorance. So here is where the blame really lies. But there remains the question of what allowed such a horrible change to happen to Christianity in the first place.

So now I will extend the blame to Luther. The key good figures in the Reformation are Zwingli and Calvin. Luther was the bad guy and almost everything he said was bad. In particular his idea that we are all consecrated priests through Baptism meant that ignoramuses like Finney who lacked any serious religious education could be taken seriously. For more on the Reformation I recommend reading A Reformation Reader: Primary Texts With Introductions.

Cultures depend on their founding religion. Western culture depended on the Reformation which effectively died with the Second Great Awakening. At that point, it was only a matter of time before the culture would degenerate into the collection of evil morons that it is today.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
The walking brainstems who pass for people today certainly can't be blamed for anything. They are the product of modern culture, not the cause of it. We need to look back to people with brains for the cause.

Boomers were intelligent and well-intentioned but they were ignorant of religion and history and they had inherited a dysfunctional political system that included women's suffrage. Because of their ignorance, it was inevitable that all their conclusions would be wrong. So they can't be blamed. Who caused the destruction of education and the political system?

The Third Great Awakening produced the first social justice warriors of western culture. These lunatics promoted women's suffrage and attacked prostitution and evolution. Prostitution is needed to protect female chastity and attacking evolution undermined the eugenics movement which was needed to prevent dysgenic decay. They were also complicit with the destruction of traditional western education as promoted by evil intellectuals. The full effect of this horrible movement can be seen in the 1920s. What caused all this? This was the result of modern Christianity which is an evil perversion of traditional Christianity. So I can't really blame these people, the blame lies with modern Christianity itself.

Where did modern Christianity come from? It came from the Second Great Awakening. A key player was Charles Finney as I described here. This movement killed the Enlightenment and made Christianity an enemy of science. It also destroyed the traditional historical understanding of Christianity and encouraged religious ignorance. So here is where the blame really lies. But there remains the question of what allowed such a horrible change to happen to Christianity in the first place.

So now I will extend the blame to Luther. The key good figures in the Reformation are Zwingli and Calvin. Luther was the bad guy and almost everything he said was bad. In particular his idea that we are all consecrated priests through Baptism meant that ignoramuses like Finney who lacked any serious religious education could be taken seriously. For more on the Reformation I recommend reading A Reformation Reader: Primary Texts With Introductions.

Cultures depend on their founding religion. Western culture depended on the Reformation which effectively died with the Second Great Awakening. At that point, it was only a matter of time before the culture would degenerate into the collection of evil morons that it is today.

Was this written by a Catholic?

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
Satan,

When you understand that the entire goal of Satan is to disrupt this order

God

Man
Woman

Creation.

everything else makes sense. A man can become a woman? Man is God? God doesn't exist? We should care more about the environment than humanity?

All of that is a spiritual battle and pretty much every single major issue we face that is outlandish from transgenderism, feminism, climate change, "scientism,", etc... boils down to this basic design being violated.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder

I'm disappointed in this place....

a simple TL:DR would do here....OuldePee should know that Americans Aint got time to read all that..... (which will probably answer his questions anyway 🤷‍♂️

tumblr_lx3myylsWi1qcoegno1_500.gif

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder

after reading that you’re an incel. All of your posts suddenly make a lot more sense.

fschmidt

Poster
after reading that you’re an incel. All of your posts suddenly make a lot more sense.
I am not incel. I did try to help incels before they became morons. Women in feminist countries hate intelligent men, so intelligent men are (were) often incel, but now intelligent men are mostly extinct in the West.

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
I am not incel. I did try to help incels before they became morons. Women in feminist countries hate intelligent men, so intelligent men are (were) often incel, but now intelligent men are mostly extinct in the West.
This post is the most pathetic thing I’ve ever read.

“Intelligent men are often incel”.
Lol you are pathetic. That’s why women aren’t attracted to you, because you are pathetic.

fschmidt

Poster
This post is the most pathetic thing I’ve ever read.

“Intelligent men are often incel”.
Lol you are pathetic. That’s why women aren’t attracted to you, because you are pathetic.
I am quite used to insults from morons like you, so this insult doesn't bother me in the least. I am glad to know that you are one of the founders of this place, so I know never to donate money to support this site. As long as this forum remains free speech and I am not banned, I will continue to post on the off chance that some non-moron may happen to read it.

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
I am quite used to insults from morons like you, so this insult doesn't bother me in the least. I am glad to know that you are one of the founders of this place, so I know never to donate money to support this site. As long as this forum remains free speech and I am not banned, I will continue to post on the off chance that some non-moron may happen to read it.

I’m not at all surprised that you would freeload off the hard work and donations of others.

fschmidt

Poster
I’m not at all surprised that you would freeload off the hard work and donations of others.
Why would I donate to people who think I am pathetic when I can donate to decent people? I have donated quite generously to my local mosque because they have some good people. (I am not Muslim.)

Astragalus

Poster
Founder
I did. Of course I don't expect to be able to communicate with modern morons any more than with a barking dog. I write hoping that there are a few non-morons still left.
I find it ironic that the man who cuts and pastes someone else’s exposition with no credit or citation for the original author would call those who disagree with said plagiarized piece, morons. I.e. A man who can’t adequately articulate his own position in his own words disparages those who thoughtfully disagree. That’s rich. Keep em coming.

fschmidt

Poster
I find it ironic that the man who cuts and pastes someone else’s exposition with no credit or citation for the original author would call those who disagree with said plagiarized piece, morons. I.e. A man who can’t adequately articulate his own position in his own words disparages those who thoughtfully disagree. That’s rich. Keep em coming.
I wrote it. I copy and pasted from here.

Jtrain80

Legendary
I did. Of course I don't expect to be able to communicate with modern morons any more than with a barking dog. I write hoping that there are a few non-morons still left.

People are to blame. It is hard for any sect to corner the market on stupidity, since all excel at it at one time or another.

OldBuzzard

Poster

I love this. It reminds me of how good the bar scene was in Good Will Hunting.

JJJohn

Poster
The diseased culture became inevitable when people decided to let the state raise their children. They are handed over at 5 years of age to the indoctrination camps we refer to as "government schools". By the time the communists are finished with them they are fucked in the head.
It was better in the old days. Kids would go to a locally run school part time to learn something useful and the rest of the time they would be with their parents helping out in the workshop or on the farm or something similar learning about the real world as a part of society.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
It's so fun when they can't see it.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

Babylon. It all rolls down from the shitheads who got away or were replanted here by reptilian demons aliens

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
The diseased culture became inevitable when people decided to let the state raise their children. They are handed over at 5 years of age to the indoctrination camps we refer to as "government schools". By the time the communists are finished with them they are fucked in the head.
It was better in the old days. Kids would go to a locally run school part time to learn something useful and the rest of the time they would be with their parents helping out in the workshop or on the farm or something similar learning about the real world as a part of society.
This is sound and reasonable. Never let someone else teach your kids what you should be teaching them

Latest posts

Top Bottom