Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Who to blame for modern culture

fschmidt

Poster
The diseased culture became inevitable when people decided to let the state raise their children. They are handed over at 5 years of age to the indoctrination camps we refer to as "government schools". By the time the communists are finished with them they are fucked in the head.
It was better in the old days. Kids would go to a locally run school part time to learn something useful and the rest of the time they would be with their parents helping out in the workshop or on the farm or something similar learning about the real world as a part of society.
I think I covered this when I said "They (Third Great Awakening) were also complicit with the destruction of traditional western education as promoted by evil intellectuals.". But then I try to dig deeper by asking why this happened. For example I don't think Americans in the late 1700s would have tolerated the public school system.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Thanks for some positive feedback. If some people like my posts then I guess it is worthwhile for me to continue to post.
Don't flatter yourself Pedro. Ol Buzzard knows you're a snakefag. You should read go to church and open a Bible. We will all pray for your soul. Unlike your master who preys on souls.

fschmidt

Poster
I put 5 of the founders of this place on ignore. These morons are a product of modern culture and there really is no point seeing the garbage that they post.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Thanks for some positive feedback. If some people like my posts then I guess it is worthwhile for me to continue to post.
I wouldn’t be upset if you decided to drink some bleach.

fschmidt

Poster
I wouldn’t be upset if you decided to drink some bleach.
That isn't enough to make my ignore list. Of course the feeling is mutual. I encourage all members of modern culture to get the covid vaccine as many times as possible. And I completely support the government authorities that promote this eugenic culling.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
That isn't enough to make my ignore list. Of course the feeling is mutual. I encourage all members of modern culture to get the covid vaccine as many times as possible. And I completely support the government authorities that promote this eugenic culling.
B6B8B857-F671-4739-B1D0-79F3BDE1EBE2.jpeg

Jtrain80

Legendary
There has always been shitheads in America, now they have social media and smart phones to amplify their voice.

Also, the schools helped.

Latest posts

Top Bottom