Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Cancer vaccines coming

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
There’s a revolutionary cancer treatment announcement every year. Remember using the polio as a trigger?

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Did NOBODY watch I Am Legend?????

Seriously, how would a vaccine protecting against a myriad of cell mutations work? And I'll be the first person to cheer if a safe, effective vaccine could be developed. But I just don't see it.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
“Get the COVID vax and will tell you about this tasty treat behind door #2”

-Libs
I'll take the
index.php

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Did NOBODY watch I Am Legend?????

Seriously, how would a vaccine protecting against a myriad of cell mutations work? And I'll be the first person to cheer if a safe, effective vaccine could be developed. But I just don't see it.
I think it would be certain vaccines for certain cancers.

One of the drugs they are going to give my wife allows her white blood cells to fight whatever cells they deem fit. They 'reprogram' the drug for different cancers in my layman's understanding.

Last edited:

scanodd

Poster
Founder

Meet the Carousing, Harmonica-Playing Texan Who Won a Nobel for his Cancer Breakthrough​

Jim Allison is an iconoclastic scientist who toiled in obscurity for years. Then he helped crack a mystery that may save millions of lives: Why doesn’t the immune system attack cancer?
Image may contain Human Person Clothing Apparel Coat Lab Coat Glasses Accessories Accessory Face and Scientist
Jim Allison is an iconoclastic scientist who toiled in obscurity for years. Then he helped crack a mystery that may

Top Bottom