Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Can someone explain why we need 40k troops in DC?

Sikness23245

Elite
The People’s mod^^
9AbkAQF.gif

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
I’m not much of a consul it ACU guy, but Dems will use Corona and the “storming of the capitol” to make excuses for lack of turnout on Inauguration Day. Sleepy Joe could barely draw a crowd while running, there aren’t that many people excited HE was elected, as much as Trump lost.
Correct. Biden and team are already butt hurt on having to start from scratch on the POTUS Twitter followers. They will be no where close to Trumps.

RaiderRedTTU

Poster
Correct. Biden and team are already butt hurt on having to start from scratch on the POTUS Twitter followers. They will be no where close to Trumps.
Wouldn’t surprise me in the least to see Twitter just migrate them over now that Trump is suspended.

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
I’m not much of a consul it ACU guy, but Dems will use Corona and the “storming of the capitol” to make excuses for lack of turnout on Inauguration Day. Sleepy Joe could barely draw a crowd while running, there aren’t that many people excited HE was elected, as much as Trump lost.

Stands to reason. Really, who wants to watch a pedophile with dementia perjure himself.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
@MaizeBlaze
Some folks are claiming trump has already declassified everything.in order to arrest politicians you gotta get the military in the area in large numbers. Antifa looting the capital made it possible to get the military in town.
The bigger ? Is why impeach w less than a week left? To distract.
Expect uranium ine to fall tomorrow and more and more to follow. That is if you tgink thwy have it all and trust the plan

HunterPKP

Poster
Founder
So many thoughts and ideas on this. Really interesting that Trump would order the troops in.

HunterPKP

Poster
Founder
So many thoughts and ideas on this. Really interesting that Trump would order the troops in.

txwolverines

Poster
I have frequented the LAC thread for the first time this past week. Holy shit, all that shit is insane. Im MAGA but cmon...that being said, 40k troops at a virtual inaugaration is steewpid. Makes no sense, which means there's obviously something going down. Or not. Who knows.

SoonerMD09

Elite
Think how many troops they will need in DC when the pass hardcore gun control.
Theoretically, it couldn't be enough.

The United states army could do little against 50 million armed citizens in the grand scheme of things. The sheer numbers would be overwhelming.

Seriously doubt it comes to that. Information and communication are a much more effective weapon and should tech continue to limit and censor conservative voices there isn't much they can do to organize.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I have frequented the LAC thread for the first time this past week. Holy shit, all that shit is insane. Im MAGA but cmon...that being said, 40k troops at a virtual inaugaration is steewpid. Makes no sense, which means there's obviously something going down. Or not. Who knows.
Youll knowsoon enough rt or wrong

BigDickNick

Poster
The “armed citizens” are gigantic pussies. That’s why they own so many weapons. They can’t handle business in their own, and they sure as shit don’t have the sack or know how to use those weapons in combat. The nation will be fine.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
The “armed citizens” are gigantic pussies. That’s why they own so many weapons. They can’t handle business in their own, and they sure as shit don’t have the sack or know how to use those weapons in combat. The nation will be fine.
To some degree I agree with you. While I see nothing wrong with owning guns, and encourage it to protect your home, thinking that guns are going to save you against a modern oppressive government is largely retarded

Psychology and technology are the tools of the modern era

Ninefingers

Poster
Founder
To some degree I agree with you. While I see nothing wrong with owning guns, and encourage it to protect your home, thinking that guns are going to save you against a modern oppressive government is largely retarded

Psychology and technology are the tools of the modern era
Do I think an armed group of US citizens stand a chance against a modern day US military? Lol no. The 2A has been neutered too much and the fed has grown too powerful. Do I believe that armed US citizens reserve the right to own and keep said arms in case a tyranical govt or agency wants to "fuck around and find out"? Absolutely.

Top Bottom