Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Burnt out and worn down

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder

I just mean, going back to the 1st spring after Q started, we have been expecting big things coming that usually do not come. Horowitz, Durham, Mueller etc. Are things happening? Yes. Are we STILL waiting for there to be consequences for spygate, stealing elections, and all the politicians who sold out our country? Yes, we are still waiting.

mrt

Elite
Yes it is business as usual in DC. Only thing you didn't mention was a Coup Attempt, that included the stick of wood we now have as President. He was part of the unmasking of American citizens. My time is getting very short now but I still have high hopes of seeing some of these worst that America raised spend eternity in hell. The only thing wrong with America are those traitors and thieves in congress and the senate.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
I just mean, going back to the 1st spring after Q started, we have been expecting big things coming that usually do not come. Horowitz, Durham, Mueller etc. Are things happening? Yes. Are we STILL waiting for there to be consequences for spygate, stealing elections, and all the politicians who sold out our country? Yes, we are still waiting.
Might be waiting a while on the politicians but certainly feels like BIG things are happening in regards to elections.

It has been a wild movie no doubt!

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Everyone needs a breather every now and then. I feel like we're in a bit of a lull until the AZ audit results get released. The fuckery will no doubt ramp up at that point

After the election last fall, I had to step away for a couple weeks. The ignoring of such obvious cheating was just making me so angry.

A break from the news was good, and I never went back to alot of it, including Tucker Carlson. Have not missed him or fox news a bit.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Don't be afraid to step away. We can call you back when needed. I took most of April and May off the fragile thread. My BP got to 200/100 bc I was so pissed all the time.Got that taken care of so I could come back

Last edited:

Highwayman35

Poster
I'm beyond the "precipice". I'm beyond pissed off. I do what I can...don't buy certain products/companies...have non-confrontational conversations with peers...blah blah blah. I can't listen to the "vote them out in '24" bullshit. "Get involved" bullshit.

We've been royally fucked. And we're still getting royally fucked. And it's now known, we've always been royally fucked. We just take it. We got to work...we pay our taxes...we raise our families...we do all we can that's right and we rely on our "good guy leaders" to help us through these times....and we keep getting told to "be patient" and we keep getting gamed to "hold the line"

Fuck all the people that are still "asleep"
At this point, if they're not awake, they're too fucking stupid to have a role going forward.
Let's say things get "fixed" and everything comes to light. Great. Anyone who voted for Biden should be allowed to "bend the knee" and apologize. But at the same time, that person should never be allowed to vote again. (Full stop). Even if they admit they made a mistake. (Full stop). They've proven they're too fucking stupid. (Full stop).

I'm so pissed off that we didn't even really celebrate this past weekend. Not like we normally have at least. Granted our weather was shit...but still...
I'm so fucked up pissed that I can't even justify wearing the flag. I'm not outspoken or anti-anyone who still does, but in my mind, how can I wear a flag that allowed this shit to get this bad? In my fucked up brain, it just doesn't make sense. This is usually where I get the eyebrow from people. I get it. I'm just pissed the hell off.

BigBucnNole

Elite
I owe it all to my GI Bill and my supportive dad. Without his years of wisdom and motivation, I’d never be where I’m at today. Stay focused, kid.

I owe a lot of my ambition to my mother. Those that know her know that she is one of the most special humans on earth. Her heart, soul, energy, and spirit are PURE love and light!!! She’s my rock. She taught me to laugh and love though pain a d suffering, to never hold a grudge. To apologize when I’m wrong and never go to bed angry. She’s my rock and she taught me to BE an example.

Id never have this opportunity without her spirit and energy to guide me.

L

LittleDickNick

I’m disillusioned with the R party after the last year. It’s pretty clear that everyone is not on the same page. I really am a libertarian and believe everyone should be free to do anything they please with zero government intervention, but I’m also able to see that isn’t feasible in America with the way (technically less than) half of Americans behave. I am removing my party affiliation and money moving forward.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I'm beyond the "precipice". I'm beyond pissed off. I do what I can...don't buy certain products/companies...have non-confrontational conversations with peers...blah blah blah. I can't listen to the "vote them out in '24" bullshit. "Get involved" bullshit.

We've been royally fucked. And we're still getting royally fucked. And it's now known, we've always been royally fucked. We just take it. We got to work...we pay our taxes...we raise our families...we do all we can that's right and we rely on our "good guy leaders" to help us through these times....and we keep getting told to "be patient" and we keep getting gamed to "hold the line"

Fuck all the people that are still "asleep"
At this point, if they're not awake, they're too fucking stupid to have a role going forward.
Let's say things get "fixed" and everything comes to light. Great. Anyone who voted for Biden should be allowed to "bend the knee" and apologize. But at the same time, that person should never be allowed to vote again. (Full stop). Even if they admit they made a mistake. (Full stop). They've proven they're too fucking stupid. (Full stop).

I'm so pissed off that we didn't even really celebrate this past weekend. Not like we normally have at least. Granted our weather was shit...but still...
I'm so fucked up pissed that I can't even justify wearing the flag. I'm not outspoken or anti-anyone who still does, but in my mind, how can I wear a flag that allowed this shit to get this bad? In my fucked up brain, it just doesn't make sense. This is usually where I get the eyebrow from people. I get it. I'm just pissed the hell off.
Dude step away from the ledge. Yes be mad but don't let it fk up time w family friends. I've had to walk away several times over the past 5 yrs.take a month off and get your head straight. This is the beginning of the end and we need smart rational people to help guide the sheep when the time comes

vicdaddy

Poster
I honestly cant believe that there are still people waiting for something to happen. Wow. Shits over fellas, Wormer dropped the big one. Voter fraud sealed the deal.

Dems/RINOs are in power. They won buy selling their seats/votes to China & the one worlders. They won via rigged voting machines that will NEVER be fixed. China/One Worlders will remain in power. Period.

Do what I did: turn off the news, log off twitter/FB/ect, & do things that bring you joy instead. You cant change anything. Nothing you can do will change anything. So festering in the shit is no way to live.

I pray everyday for this country & for the traitors to get whats coming to them. Everything else is on mute.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I’m disillusioned with the R party after the last year. It’s pretty clear that everyone is not on the same page. I really am a libertarian and believe everyone should be free to do anything they please with zero government intervention, but I’m also able to see that isn’t feasible in America with the way (technically less than) half of Americans behave. I am removing my party affiliation and money moving forward.
I'm conservative not a R. No one really falls into strictly dem or pub. You just dance w the girls who are at the party.
Don't disengage completely. Stay informed. Yeah it sucks. No one said life was amazing

Highwayman35

Poster
Dude step away from the ledge. Yes be mad but don't let it fk up time w family friends. I've had to walk away several times over the past 5 yrs.take a month off and get your head straight. This is the beginning of the end and we need smart rational people to help guide the sheep when the time comes
Not on the ledge. That would imply that I've given up and am contemplating a jump. Head is straight. Eyes are clear. Unplugging periodically is beneficial, I agree. But you only get so many timeouts per game...

All for holding the hands when the time comes but if sheep are still sleeping, they can get fucked. When do we reach the point where we say, "that some sheep just can't be reached and say fuck 'em, we're going live."?

We're 8 months down the road from November and we have a "president" that openly threatens LACs saying we better have tanks and jets and a press secretary that says they're going to start going door to door to educate and deliver vaccines. Could go on and on.

I ain't burnt out. But I am worn down. In a way, I'm jealous of my sleepy friends and family.

Look. Whoever is calling the shots on the White Hat side needs to call it out. No more code. No more "comms" No more connecting the dots. It's time to fucking call "game" and put this shit to bed. Let all the people exercise that whole "free will" thing and decide which side their on.

People want to be sheep that's fine. Let them. They're fucking stupid. But let them still continue to sheep.
But throw the damn sheep dogs a fucking bone. One time.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I honestly cant believe that there are still people waiting for something to happen. Wow. Shits over fellas, Wormer dropped the big one. Voter fraud sealed the deal.

Dems/RINOs are in power. They won buy selling their seats/votes to China & the one worlders. They won via rigged voting machines that will NEVER be fixed. China/One Worlders will remain in power. Period.

Do what I did: turn off the news, log off twitter/FB/ect, & do things that bring you joy instead. You cant change anything. Nothing you can do will change anything. So festering in the shit is no way to live.

I pray everyday for this country & for the traitors to get whats coming to them. Everything else is on mute.
You feed em when you see em

Seasidedawg

Elite
Founder
After the election last fall, I had to step away for a couple weeks. The ignoring of such obvious cheating was just making me so angry.

A break from the news was good, and I never went back to alot of it, including Tucker Carlson. Have not missed him or fox news a bit.
Absolutely how I have felt. The news cycle was ruining my state of mind. I had to turn it all of for a few months. Just started dipping my toe back in the water here on this site.

Latest posts

Top Bottom