Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Burnt out and worn down

Teddy Jack

Elite
After the election last fall, I had to step away for a couple weeks. The ignoring of such obvious cheating was just making me so angry.

A break from the news was good, and I never went back to alot of it, including Tucker Carlson. Have not missed him or fox news a bit.
I’m still on a break. Will fight my battles with individuals still. But not going to keep carrying on in threads. It’ll probably be awhile until I want to engage again. I have no faith our election system will ever be fixed after this. Hope I’m wrong.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
After the election last fall, I had to step away for a couple weeks. The ignoring of such obvious cheating was just making me so angry.

A break from the news was good, and I never went back to alot of it, including Tucker Carlson. Have not missed him or fox news a bit.
Same here. Haven't turned on any news channel and really have stopped watching most tv all together. I occasionally watch a golf tournament, or big sporting event but thats about it. Thats after i ditched all social media about 2 years ago.

Of course, i still read other news sources and scan the headlines, but after the elections i realized how much of the news is generated instead of reported. The news is / was being manufactured by those in the media, creating problems where they do not exist. The news no longer reflected what was happening in my daily life, so i stopped watching and severely discount what i do happen to come across.

I really do feel more relaxed and have enjoyed spending more time outside with my kids. We have been doing a lot of fishing, going to the beach, riding bikes and just hanging out. As our rivals friend @Arrrbby ?(RIP) said .... "Good Clean Livin"

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
I’m still on a break. Will fight my battles with individuals still. But not going to keep carrying on in threads. It’ll probably be awhile until I want to engage again. I have no faith our election system will ever be fixed after this. Hope I’m wrong.
Elections will always be dirty in this country it's just a matter of how that is shaped and plays out.

If enough changes in 22 & 24 I'll likely take the time to vote. If not enough happens then I'll likely go back to not voting and just assume every major election is rigged like I did before.

About the only elections I think that aren't dirty, because even the deep state couldn't fix them due to simple math, are the Rand Paul type seats.

I think Sherrod Brown's seat is one of the obvious deep state fixes. Trump won the state by a record # but supposedly Brown has won three elections to the Senate. #bigmoneyseat

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom