Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Buc - eeees

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
I went to Buc-ee's for the first and second times in my life last weekend, stopped in the Fort Valley GA store. Chicken fajita taco and brisket sandwich were good, smoked turkey sandwich was excellent. The snack selection is amazing.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Just made my first Bucees visit and was quite impressed. 64 gas pumps and every single one was full with some people waiting for a few too.

It was so busy had to park after pumping gas.

Inside is like a cross between a Wawa convenience store and a hi-class Wal-Mart.

Food selection is incredible. Tried the chicken sandwhich, Philly cheese steak, and brisket Sando. Brisket was just ok imo but the food was great overall. As someone else stater the snack selection is pretty amazing. The beef jerky station has anything you could possibly want.

Also stopped at a couple Wawa’s past few days which are great themselves but they don’t compare to Bucees. Two different products imo. Wawa is for a 5 minute stop Bucees for a 20 minute stop.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Just made my first Bucees visit and was quite impressed. 64 gas pumps and every single one was full with some people waiting for a few too.

It was so busy had to park after pumping gas.

Inside is like a cross between a Wawa convenience store and a hi-class Wal-Mart.

Food selection is incredible. Tried the chicken sandwhich, Philly cheese steak, and brisket Sando. Brisket was just ok imo but the food was great overall. As someone else stater the snack selection is pretty amazing. The beef jerky station has anything you could possibly want.

Also stopped at a couple Wawa’s past few days which are great themselves but they don’t compare to Bucees. Two different products imo. Wawa is for a 5 minute stop Bucees for a 20 minute stop.
Gave a like, but literally lol'd at "high-class Wal-Mart"...

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
It’s not a bad description…
You go in a wal-mart and you can rarely find anyone working there to help you. No one asks you if you need help finding something etc. the bathroom are hidden in the back and dirty. The merchandise is bottom shelf in quality.

Bucees I saw no less than 3 managers walking around the store straightening shit up, asking customers how they were doing. Sections of the store were clearly marked and the store was well it. There were lines to check out but every register was opened and the lines moved efficiently.

They also had wide variety product like wal-mart. You could shop for home goods, auto parts, food, clothing etc it was all there.

I know, high class Walmart is probably an oxymoron but it was the best description I could come up with.

Edgehollow

Elite
Founder
Place was a cluster fuck with feet traffic. Bathroom was huge. Prices are crazy.
Been in one twice. Dropped over a hundred each time and didn't buy a drop of gas. They got a good racket going on, that's fair to say.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Been in one twice. Dropped over a hundred each time and didn't buy a drop of gas. They got a good racket going on, that's fair to say.
Came out with less than $18 + half tank of gas. I'm guessing it's regional and what the sell. Lot of huk and salt life shit. BF said Brisket was good. I'll stop by and get one on way home with a T.

champsballs

Elite
Founder
Every time I go by. Brisket chopped sandwich, jerky ($30 a pound) beaver nuggets. Coffee, smoked sausage on a stick is the tits. Massive shit where I read TFSF.

I did all these things this morning. Made sure to get my 7am brisket taco right when I got there so I could eat it while getting gas, that gives me enough time to shit it back out in the very place it came from right after spending an hour and 3 bills in that place

champsballs

Elite
Founder
Which one was this? Either ours didn't have one or I missed it.
Denton tx
Would be hard to miss a 50ft long display case full of fresh beef jerky if there was one, but I also spent the whole day passing people who sit in the hammer lane at the speed limit so nothing surprises me anymore

Top Bottom