Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Buc - eeees

champsballs

Elite
Founder
View attachment 128365

They almost finished one about 30 minutes away. I’ve never been, and it’s the first one anywhere close to huntsville

Is the hype real?

It will meet and exceed all your wildest dreams. Make it part of a day trip with the family your kids will freak out. Give them some money to spend and guaranteed to find the weirdest shit

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
For years, I only shit in Bucc-ees while road tripping in Texas. I literally know where all of them are and I have a personal rating scale for each of their bathrooms.

Their tortillas are legit, so breakfast tacos are a go to for us.

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
Toilets (privacy, clean, perfect)
Jerky (they have a legit Hot N Spicy that I love, plus also about 15 other flavors)
BBQ sandwiches
Breakfast Tacos
Beaver Nuggets
Chocolate covered pretzels
They have all kinds of Bucee's brand candy and sweets
20 lb bag of ice for $0.99 - no limit on how many you can buy
Unlimited gas pumps so you won't have to wait for that shit
Hell, one time I just randomly needed a frisbee and of course they had a Bucee's brand frisbee

I know the term GOAT gets thrown around a lot but Bucee's is the legit GOAT of gas stations/convenience stores.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Toilets (privacy, clean, perfect)
Jerky (they have a legit Hot N Spicy that I love, plus also about 15 other flavors)
BBQ sandwiches
Breakfast Tacos
Beaver Nuggets
Chocolate covered pretzels
They have all kinds of Bucee's brand candy and sweets
20 lb bag of ice for $0.99 - no limit on how many you can buy
Unlimited gas pumps so you won't have to wait for that shit
Hell, one time I just randomly needed a frisbee and of course they had a Bucee's brand frisbee

I know the term GOAT gets thrown around a lot but Bucee's is the legit GOAT of gas stations/convenience stores.

The 99 cent 20 pound bag of ice is a staple in the life of every Texan. Confirmed.

Anyone that says the bbq is good has poor taste. Even if I wasn’t great at it I would find what they do to be average at the very very best. The hype around it is insane it and one of those things you hear so much about you’ve already got in your head it’s going to be good and it’s not. But you will say it is because you don’t want to be the guy that’s says it’s shit while everyone else loves it.

The store itself is pretty cool and it has a wide variety of stuff. I’m sure some of the other food is good but I let the garbage can eat the other half of my sandwich

racernhra

Elite
Founder
Anyone that says the bbq is good has poor taste. Even if I wasn’t great at it I would find what they do to be average at the very very best. The hype around it is insane it and one of those things you hear so much about you’ve already got in your head it’s going to be good and it’s not. But you will say it is because you don’t want to be the guy that’s says it’s shit while everyone else loves it.

You should learn to appreciate the simple things in life and an immaculate bathroom fit for a king is one of them.

How long has it been since you had a lung knocked loose?

You should learn to appreciate the simple things in life and an immaculate bathroom fit for a king is one of them.

How long has it been since you had a lung knocked loose?

Sadly enough I didn’t even get to visit the restroom. Next time I won’t take a dump before leaving the house so I can stop back by the one in Calhoun Ga or wherever it is.

Probably the last time I hit a bong was the last time I had my lungs shift on me

Homewood

Elite
Founder
Watching them chop the brisket is Merica. That sandwich is outstanding. Then go get a few pastries, try not to get kidnapped/sex trafficked (most cars you’ll ever see at a gas station) and finish with some chocolate covered anythings. It’s an experience.

Watching them chop the brisket is Merica. That sandwich is outstanding. Then go get a few pastries, try not to get kidnapped/sex trafficked (most cars you’ll ever see at a gas station) and finish with some chocolate covered anythings. It’s an experience.

Homewood Alabama?

Top Bottom