Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Brothers and Sisters on Board come to Uganda and See my Village and it's called Buwekula Village.

Praise

Elite
And down here are some pictures for some parts of our village here and How does it looks like?

Attachments

• IMG_20210927_135602_810.jpg
    IMG_20210927_135602_810.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_20210927_133206_618.jpg
    IMG_20210927_133206_618.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_20210927_133159_535.jpg
    IMG_20210927_133159_535.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_20210927_133722_785.jpg
    IMG_20210927_133722_785.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 10

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Dude he's talking to you from a phone, unless he has a solar panel my guess is yes.....

Good point, but shit we have rolling black outs here in California so its not a totally dumbass question.

What I was getting at .... In another thread he posted what i think @Rebarcock. sent him via package. Rebar said how expensive it was to ship over there. Martin says he needs food so the kids don't starve and obviously shipping food is not going to be a long term solution.

I was just thinking of the best way we could help Martin. For example, I'm curious why they don't do more farming or gardening? If they have electricity and it works well maybe we can send them one of those grow lamps to grow seeds for food, herbs etc. It would be cheap to send, easy to use, and help accomplish his goal of feeding children.

Was just trying to get the conversation rolling, feel free to make some suggestions!

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Good point, but shit we have rolling black outs here in California so its not a totally dumbass question.

What I was getting at .... In another thread he posted what i think @Rebarcock. sent him via package. Rebar said how expensive it was to ship over there. Martin says he needs food so the kids don't starve and obviously shipping food is not going to be a long term solution.

I was just thinking of the best way we could help Martin. For example, I'm curious why they don't do more farming or gardening? If they have electricity and it works well maybe we can send them one of those grow lamps to grow seeds for food, herbs etc. It would be cheap to send, easy to use, and help accomplish his goal of feeding children.

Was just trying to get the conversation rolling, feel free to make some suggestions!
I am trying to figure out how the best way to help is. Certainly we cannot reasonably ship food in quantities yet.

If anyone does want to help you can ship to Mike's village directly. It is hard to ship there from a kiosk in America. Just make sure all information is on the package Screenshot_20210927-085613_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Praise

Elite

Yes You're Idea is so perfect and i can help us so much but the problem is that we don't have land and we had land farming could help to grow food for our Own here lol. Thanks alot

Praise

Elite

How much is 1 acre of land around your area? If you don't own land do you rent the places where you

And also types of food Varies because there are some of types of food we are not used here.

Praise

Elite

The Uganda schilling converts as follows
1,000,000.00 schilling
=
283.36 usd
This one acre plot is around 3,400.00 usd
It's Showing 130,000, 000 and it's in Ugandan Shillings. Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210927-165918.png
    Screenshot_20210927-165918.png
    461 KB · Views: 2

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Looks like the housing market is booming......possible potential investments!

AgEngDawg

Legendary
The ditches on the side of the road should be deeper. Rural engineer here.

Need bigger ditches for drainage in heavy rainfall events.

Looks like a lovely place.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
The ditches on the side of the road should be deeper. Rural engineer here.

Need bigger ditches for drainage in heavy rainfall events.

Looks like a lovely place.
I think the rain there is not torrential rain but steady for months. May have something to do w them not being as shallow.

Latest posts

Top Bottom