Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Britney Spears

husker_homie

Elite
Founder
You can’t protect someone from themselves. You can give help, but you can’t control. Once you have stepped over the boundary of help to control, you yourself have become something different.

Sure, there is control required for your dependents up to age 18, but after that, they no longer depend on you, it should be in their hands.

I can understand that a father or mother would always do their best to help their children, even if that required control. But is that more to protect the parents feelings than the child’s?

I don’t know a lot about the Brittney saga. But I believe in Liberty.

If she wants to blow her fortune and live in debt, then that should be her decision. She should decide how she lives. Good and bad decisions are her own. And she deserves the opportunity to make them.

73% of Americans die in debt. LINK

I want to leave some hope here.

Iron Mike Tyson was also broke after a spectacular boxing career. His story is similar. Molded and controlled by those that saw an opportunity for $. When he finally stopped fighting, he broke free. And yes, he proceeded to make bad financial decisions and became broke and in debt. Then he finally was free. Currently, Tyson is doing quite well.

So you think that if someone has a major mental health issue like Bo-polar disorder then a family should just chuck the kid away and say "OK go out and blow all your money, or make bad decisions" even though they have a MH disorder? Its one thing for a parent to let their kids make their own mistakes, but when your kid has a diagnosed major MH disorder that requires medication, and not just medication, properly balanced medication..or else they could kill themselves. I think the whole "I believe in Liberty" isk kind of a weak argument to was your hands of someone.
Its not just spending sprees, is actual self harm or harm to others that goes with BPD.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
So you think that if someone has a major mental health issue like Bo-polar disorder then a family should just chuck the kid away and say "OK go out and blow all your money, or make bad decisions" even though they have a MH disorder? Its one thing for a parent to let their kids make their own mistakes, but when your kid has a diagnosed major MH disorder that requires medication, and not just medication, properly balanced medication..or else they could kill themselves. I think the whole "I believe in Liberty" isk kind of a weak argument to was your hands of someone.
Its not just spending sprees, is actual self harm or harm to others that goes with BPD.
So you agree that sending her out to perform is putting her life at risk? Having that schedule is going to make any problem worse. Having that much pressure to "perform" and "produce" and "stay pretty" is going to put her life at risk.... Soooo... If the people in charge are just running her out there to earn then they don't have her health in mind, just the income.

PTCAU

Poster

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder

I honestly haven't followed what she has done. Who has Britney Spears harmed, or how did she harm herself?

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Doctors, judges, and lawyers ruling over people’s lives because they claim those people are sick.

What could go wrong?

husker_homie

Elite
Founder
So you agree that sending her out to perform is putting her life at risk? Having that schedule is going to make any problem worse. Having that much pressure to "perform" and "produce" and "stay pretty" is going to put her life at risk.... Soooo... If the people in charge are just running her out there to earn then they don't have her health in mind, just the income.

What schedule? She performs on average once a week. This was with her last few concert tours and her 4 years in Vegas..and obviously Vegas she is not having to get on the bus or plane to travel between the shows.
I mean doing one concert per week..doesn't seem like too rough of a schedule does it? Sure there is rehearsing and stuff in between the shows but, I mean...

husker_homie

Elite
Founder

We have people that work out, eat right and stay in shape these days as simply lifestyle choices in addition to working, aka after they get off work they have to do all this stuff while this would be incorporated into Brits works schedule, workouts, rehearsals etc..I am so far not seeing a major problem here?
She performed on average once a week for the last few years including her 4 year stint in Vegas..that does not sound like such a harsh schedule to me.

Its not like she is doing multiple shows per week like many rock bands, big time bands are doing while they are touring right?

Hell Ozzy in 2018 did about 10 less shows than Britney on his 2018 tour and Muthfooker was 70 years old...

Maroon 5 does like 20 more concert dates in a year than Brit is doing..So I mean I think her health is well guarded. Or there is a happy medium at work here.

And Brit can have her attorney challenge her conservatorship at any time..why did it take her 13 years to do it for the first time if she was soooo unhappy the whole time? She could have challenged it a ton of times before now.

And BTW all them people that work for Brit, either: A dont need the money, they have made enough $$ where if she retired they would be fine..or B. Just get other jobs.. hair/makeup people, dancers etc

Her agents, managers, father etc, still gonna make $$ off of her residuals even after she retires...so playing the "These people will lose money" thing is kind of not as big of an issue as you want to make it seem to be.. IMHO>

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
We have people that work out, eat right and stay in shape these days as simply lifestyle choices in addition to working, aka after they get off work they have to do all this stuff while this would be incorporated into Brits works schedule, workouts, rehearsals etc..I am so far not seeing a major problem here?
She performed on average once a week for the last few years including her 4 year stint in Vegas..that does not sound like such a harsh schedule to me.

Its not like she is doing multiple shows per week like many rock bands, big time bands are doing while they are touring right?

Hell Ozzy in 2018 did about 10 less shows than Britney on his 2018 tour and Muthfooker was 70 years old...

Maroon 5 does like 20 more concert dates in a year than Brit is doing..So I mean I think her health is well guarded. Or there is a happy medium at work here.

And Brit can have her attorney challenge her conservatorship at any time..why did it take her 13 years to do it for the first time if she was soooo unhappy the whole time? She could have challenged it a ton of times before now.

And BTW all them people that work for Brit, either: A dont need the money, they have made enough $$ where if she retired they would be fine..or B. Just get other jobs.. hair/makeup people, dancers etc

Her agents, managers, father etc, still gonna make $$ off of her residuals even after she retires...so playing the "These people will lose money" thing is kind of not as big of an issue as you want to make it seem to be.. IMHO>
I think you should watch some of her rehearsal videos. She works her ass off on the dancing and choreography. If you are saying she shouldn't be free because she's sick then she shouldn't be working at such a stressful job when she has enough money to retire on.

TJHall1

Legendary
I think you should watch some of her rehearsal videos. She works her ass off on the dancing and choreography. If you are saying she shouldn't be free because she's sick then she shouldn't be working at such a stressful job when she has enough money to retire on.
You must have missed his previous posts. A bunch of them.

TJHall1

Legendary
Also, to say what she's doing 1 single time a week and saying it's "stressful" 😂😂😂😂

America 1st

Founder
Also, to say what she's doing 1 single time a week and saying it's "stressful" 😂😂😂😂
It would be stressful to somebody so sick that they need to be in someone else’s care.

He is having it both ways by comparing her work schedule to “normal people” then also claiming she isn’t normal while based on things people interpreted to be “wrong” years ago.

husker_homie

Elite
Founder

Yes, I have seen her workouts and rehearsals...and what she does is not much different than people that commit to leading healthier type of lifestyles that go to the gym a 4 plus days a week. The big difference here is that those regular people have to work a 9-5 then go after work to go spend the time to work out, exercise and lift weights. Brit is doing this as part of her normal work day, not an above and beyond type of thing the people that are leading these healthy lifestyles.

husker_homie

Elite
Founder
It would be stressful to somebody so sick that they need to be in someone else’s care.

He is having it both ways by comparing her work schedule to “normal people” then also claiming she isn’t normal while based on things people interpreted to be “wrong” years ago.
People interpreted to be wrong years ago? You mean like Doctors? lol
She had a public nervous breakdown years ago and she is documented bi-polar disorder. I am not having anything both ways.
I know people that are retired that have PBD and they still need constant monitoring, so retired or not, Brit is still going to likely need to be monitored by people even when she hangs it up. To be honest, it js better to keep a person w BPD busy, then to let them have a bunch of free time, tcuz that's when the start going on the conspiracy theory roads and all kinds of stuff.
People thinking that retiring means she will no longer need to be monitored are not really in the know if they think that's the case...lol

I can give you a few examples here of people I know that have BPD.

One family friend in his early 30's was going in and getting shots for BPD instead of taking oral medication. When Covid hit, it interrupted his ability to get his shots, so he essentially went off his meds.
He up and disappeared one day about 13 months ago, no one has heard from him. Not his friends, family no one. Who knows WTF he is doing right now.
He went off his meds once before, and the family got a call from the police cuz..apparently he was kicking back drinking beer in a home, while friends he was with were robbing the place...lol So I mean..
And I havent even mentioned the multiple suicide attempts he has tried.

Another fam friend who doesnt take the meds at all, kid cycles and all hell breaks loose. He threw a chair broke a tv and put a nice size hole in the wall. Started a fight with his brother cuz he blamed it on him even though he wasnt even around..We are not talking about a shouting match we are talking a wrestling/fists match in the front yard, where his 70 plus year old dad had to intervene and it almost gave him a heart attack for doing so.
Oh yeah and he has had multiple suicide attempts as well.

I mean these are only a few incidents to name in a long list of things both of these people have done, and these are not even really the bad things they have done..

BPD is not to be messed with and people that have it, need pretty good supervision or they go all wacka do. Look at all the stuff these trans people do cuz they dont take any meds, all of the BS they push, and do cuz they dont take meds, and they are off trying to do all this nonsensical shIt. Fucking pronouns and using bathrooms with little girls in them, and their BS...I mean.. you guys already get a taste of knowing what some oft his stuff is, but BPD is actually worse than that trans stuff in a few ways...

I am all about personal freedoms and all that happy stuff, but there are just certain MH issues, that you really need to have more oversight with people because of what can happen if no one is keeping an eye on them, they really are a danger to themselves and others. Unfortunately Britt (god love her) has one of these MH issues that means she needs some supervision or else things could get pretty dark, pretty quickly.
And remember we only hear about a few things that she has done, I am going to bet there are a lot more darker things that she has done or said, etc that we have no clue what it is only her fam knows...

Last edited:

America 1st

Founder
People interpreted to be wrong years ago? You mean like Doctors? lol
She had a public nervous breakdown years ago and she is documented bi-polar disorder. I am not having anything both ways.
I know people that are retired that have PBD and they still need constant monitoring, so retired or not, Brit is still going to likely need to be monitored by people even when she hangs it up. To be honest, it js better to keep a person w BPD busy, then to let them have a bunch of free time, tcuz that's when the start going on the conspiracy theory roads and all kinds of stuff.
People thinking that retiring means she will no longer need to be monitored are not really in the know if they think that's the case...lol

I can give you a few examples here of people I know that have BPD.

One family friend in his early 30's was going in and getting shots for BPD instead of taking oral medication. When Covid hit, it interrupted his ability to get his shots, so he essentially went off his meds.
He up and disappeared one day about 13 months ago, no one has heard from him. Not his friends, family no one. Who knows WTF he is doing right now.
He went off his meds once before, and the family got a call from the police cuz..apparently he was kicking back drinking beer in a home, while friends he was with were robbing the place...lol So I mean..
And I havent even mentioned the multiple suicide attempts he has tried.

Another fam friend who doesnt take the meds at all, kid cycles and all hell breaks loose. He threw a chair broke a tv and put a nice size hole in the wall. Started a fight with his brother cuz he blamed it on him even though he wasnt even around..We are not talking about a shouting match we are talking a wrestling/fists match in the front yard, where his 70 plus year old dad had to intervene and it almost gave him a heart attack for doing so.
Oh yeah and he has had multiple suicide attempts as well.

I mean these are only a few incidents to name in a long list of things both of these people have done, and these are not even really the bad things they have done..

BPD is not to be messed with and people that have it, need pretty good supervision or they go all wacka do. Look at all the stuff these trans people do cuz they dont take any meds, all of the BS they push, and do cuz they dont take meds, and they are off trying to do all this nonsensical shIt. Fucking pronouns and using bathrooms with little girls in them, and their BS...I mean.. you guys already get a taste of knowing what some oft his stuff is, but BPD is actually worse than that trans stuff in a few ways...

I am all about personal freedoms and all that happy stuff, but there are just certain MH issues, that you really need to have more oversight with people because of what can happen if no one is keeping an eye on them, they really are a danger to themselves and others. Unfortunately Britt (god love her) has one of these MH issues that means she needs some supervision or else things could get pretty dark, pretty quickly.
And remember we only hear about a few things that she has done, I am going to bet there are a lot more darker things that she has done or said, etc that we have no clue what it is only her fam knows...
TLDR

Should I just continue to Mark Cuban you down as believing that people with “degrees” can make people slaves for life?

husker_homie

Elite
Founder
TLDR

Should I just continue to Mark Cuban you down as believing that people with “degrees” can make people slaves for life?

Should I common sense ya, and point out that if things were this dire and she was being treated, used, or other wise being grossly mishandled..that her kids, friends, and other fam members would be stepping up and saying something, to someone about it?
Why after 13 yrs is she just now stepping up?

U know in order to put her under the guardianship, multiple drs and Investigators had to physically go in and monitor her life...they didn't just slap it on her for shits and giggles..there had to be an actual need for it.

And BTW not sure if u read up on it, but Britt has taken several lengthy career and tour breaks during the last 13yrs as wel. So any notion that she's been slaving away like a dog..are laughable at best..
Carry on

America 1st

Founder
Should I common sense ya, and point out that if things were this dire and she was being treated, used, or other wise being grossly mishandled..that her kids, friends, and other fam members would be stepping up and saying something, to someone about it?
Why after 13 yrs is she just now stepping up?

U know in order to put her under the guardianship, multiple drs and Investigators had to physically go in and monitor her life...they didn't just slap it on her for shits and giggles..there had to be an actual need for it.

And BTW not sure if u read up on it, but Britt has taken several lengthy career and tour breaks during the last 13yrs as wel. So any notion that she's been slaving away like a dog..are laughable at best..
Carry on
People have been speaking up for years tho...

I’ll Mark Cuban you down as believing a degree gives people authority over other people’s lives.

Carry on.

husker_homie

Elite
Founder
People have been speaking up for years tho...

I’ll Mark Cuban you down as believing a degree gives people authority over other people’s lives.

Carry on.
Who has been speaking up for years?

And you think that people that have MH disorders should not be cared for at all and just left to do irrational things? Thats kind of the whole point for guardianships and conservatorships.

I mean Britt has had several issues in the past, it wasnt one moment that happened to her and they decided to monitor her more closely.
Who has been speaking up for years? Havent heard a peep from her siblings or her kids, or even K Fed...

I mean with all this social media shouldnt we have heard a ton of stuff about how bad things are w Britt?
Seems like its just her that is making claims, which is fine, but she also has BPD..so...lol BPD folks often make claims that are not true or have very distorted views as to what is true...
Spend any amount of time with a BPD person and you will find that out.

America 1st

Founder
Who has been speaking up for years?

And you think that people that have MH disorders should not be cared for at all and just left to do irrational things? Thats kind of the whole point for guardianships and conservatorships.

I mean Britt has had several issues in the past, it wasnt one moment that happened to her and they decided to monitor her more closely.
Who has been speaking up for years? Havent heard a peep from her siblings or her kids, or even K Fed...

I mean with all this social media shouldnt we have heard a ton of stuff about how bad things are w Britt?
Seems like its just her that is making claims, which is fine, but she also has BPD..so...lol BPD folks often make claims that are not true or have very distorted views as to what is true...
Spend any amount of time with a BPD person and you will find that out.
Lol yeah helping people requires signing away people lives.

Obviously yore pretty dug in on feeling like that situation for people with mental health disorders is acceptable so you do you and keep wondering.

You shouldn’t assume other people don’t have exposure to people with mental health issues; it just makes yore bias even more pervasive.

husker_homie

Elite
Founder
Lol yeah helping people requires signing away people lives.

Obviously yore pretty dug in on feeling like that situation for people with mental health disorders is acceptable so you do you and keep wondering.

You shouldn’t assume other people don’t have exposure to people with mental health issues; it just makes yore bias even more pervasive.

Signing away her life?
Do you realize except for a few minor details, her life is not really any different than any celeb when it comes to how they are "handled" or how they have to act for their image and their careers. I am talking about normal celebs that are not diagnosed with any severe mental health disorders like Britt has.

Celebs have Agents, managers, lawyers, and publicists, personal assistants..all of these people are in charge of making decisions, or a sounding board to talk to BEFORE you can make a lot of decisions, whether its a life decisions or day to day decisions.

Virtually no celeb is in control of their social media, someone else, posts things and tweets etc. The celebs that fuck up and make their own posts are the ones that have to back track and say "Someone hacked my account" lol How is it any different with Britt? Nothing.

Most celebs need to check in with "their people" before they make any large purchases, accountant, manager etc. And have a "discussion about it"..No different than Britt. And not for reasons you may think either. Cars, boats etc. anything like that..why buy it if you can get it for free? Which is the "why" they talk to "their people" before making those types of decisions. You gonna drop 100K on a new car, when you can drive it for free for a year or two and then get upgraded to the new model when it comes out...for free again? lol That would seem dumb wouldnt it. or get a commercial or another paid gig out of being a spokesperson? I mean...lol WTF are we talking about here? hahaha

A lot of celebs that are trying to conserve or be careful with money are put on allowances so that they dont overspend. Like Britt is. I mean they get everything for free, what do they need actual $$ for? Serious question.
You think she spends a dime on her clothes, shoes, accessories or anything like clothes for her kids? LOLOLOL
All that shit is free given away like candy from the makers of those items for exposure and PR for those companies.

You think Britts using her allowance to go grocery shopping? LOL That shits already been done and paid for by her assistant with her credit card, it aint coming out of Britts allowance.

I mean besides putting gas in her car and buying some fast food, or restaurant food (which a lot of times she doesnt have to pay for) then WTF is she spending her $$ on? Yet that is one of her gripes her 2K a week she gets in spending money "Just isnt enough" hahahaha. I mean wow her dad what a bastard...how can poor Brit expect to live off of 2K a week spending money....??? The NERVE right?

So I have to ask, how is she signing her life away, when most celebs are living the same type of life with a few exceptions because they have all those people in their lives that make a lot of decisions for them, and monitor them and their behavior...? Serious question. You think their publicists are not having daily convos with them talking about what to say, or not to say or how not to fuck up their image somehow? hahahah

She went from an in debt, downward career spiral, not just broke, but in debt, do now having a lot of money, and an actual career back after she got that conservatorship, an started getting medical/mental health help. Gee what a bastard her family is for actually caring about her, resurrecting her career, her finances, and keeping her healthy as best as they can..

But to you, its an overreach.. I am sorry, I just cant agree with you there.
Still havent heard any real tangible arguments from you as to why she is so poorly treated or how she has signed her life away...I am absolutely open to hearing another side of it, problem is, you just have not brought anything tangible to the forefront to make me go "Hmm ahh you know what, you got a point there, maybe she is getting a bad deal here or blah blah"...overreach etc.

I can tell you, that there are plenty of celebs out there, especially ones that were child stars like her, who would give just about anything to have had people around them like she has had so they didnt blow all their money, or end up all coked out somewhere in some flop house on the verge of an OD, or something like that..they are broke with no careers...clinging on to things..

Last edited:

America 1st

Founder
Signing away her life?
Do you realize except for a few minor details, her life is not really any different than any celeb when it comes to how they are "handled" or how they have to act for their image and their careers. I am talking about normal celebs that are not diagnosed with any severe mental health disorders like Britt has.

Celebs have Agents, managers, lawyers, and publicists, personal assistants..all of these people are in charge of making decisions, or a sounding board to talk to BEFORE you can make a lot of decisions, whether its a life decisions or day to day decisions.

Virtually no celeb is in control of their social media, someone else, posts things and tweets etc. The celebs that fuck up and make their own posts are the ones that have to back track and say "Someone hacked my account" lol How is it any different with Britt? Nothing.

Most celebs need to check in with "their people" before they make any large purchases, accountant, manager etc. And have a "discussion about it"..No different than Britt. And not for reasons you may think either. Cars, boats etc. anything like that..why buy it if you can get it for free? Which is the "why" they talk to "their people" before making those types of decisions. You gonna drop 100K on a new car, when you can drive it for free for a year or two and then get upgraded to the new model when it comes out...for free again? lol That would seem dumb wouldnt it. or get a commercial or another paid gig out of being a spokesperson? I mean...lol WTF are we talking about here? hahaha

A lot of celebs that are trying to conserve or be careful with money are put on allowances so that they dont overspend. Like Britt is. I mean they get everything for free, what do they need actual $$ for? Serious question.
You think she spends a dime on her clothes, shoes, accessories or anything like clothes for her kids? LOLOLOL
All that shit is free given away like candy from the makers of those items for exposure and PR for those companies.

You think Britts using her allowance to go grocery shopping? LOL That shits already been done and paid for by her assistant with her credit card, it aint coming out of Britts allowance.

I mean besides putting gas in her car and buying some fast food, or restaurant food (which a lot of times she doesnt have to pay for) then WTF is she spending her $$ on? Yet that is one of her gripes her 2K a week she gets in spending money "Just isnt enough" hahahaha. I mean wow her dad what a bastard...how can poor Brit expect to live off of 2K a week spending money....??? The NERVE right?

So I have to ask, how is she signing her life away, when most celebs are living the same type of life with a few exceptions because they have all those people in their lives that make a lot of decisions for them, and monitor them and their behavior...? Serious question. You think their publicists are not having daily convos with them talking about what to say, or not to say or how not to fuck up their image somehow? hahahah

She went from an in debt, downward career spiral, not just broke, but in debt, do now having a lot of money, and an actual career back after she got that conservatorship, an started getting medical/mental health help. Gee what a bastard her family is for actually caring about her, resurrecting her career, her finances, and keeping her healthy as best as they can..

But to you, its an overreach.. I am sorry, I just cant agree with you there.
Still havent heard any real tangible arguments from you as to why she is so poorly treated or how she has signed her life away...I am absolutely open to hearing another side of it, problem is, you just have not brought anything tangible to the forefront to make me go "Hmm ahh you know what, you got a point there, maybe she is getting a bad deal here or blah blah"...overreach etc.

I can tell you, that there are plenty of celebs out there, especially ones that were child stars like her, who would give just about anything to have had people around them like she has had so they didnt blow all their money, or end up all coked out somewhere in some flop house on the verge of an OD, or something like that..they are broke with no careers...clinging on to things..
TLDR

Cliffs?

husker_homie

Elite
Founder
Why do you keep calling her Britt? It's a little fucking disturbing. Were you part of her conservatorship?
Britt is quicker to type than her full name..
What else am I supposed to call her? I thought of using her initials but "BS" has other meanings especially in debate. Didnt want to confuse anyone.

America 1st

Founder
You cant take 2 minutes to read the post? Then you probably dont need an opinion on he subject then...its literally a 2 minute or less read.
Why would I waste any significant amount of my time reading the opinions of a person with so much bias on the subject?

Yore welcome to keep spouting off about how acceptable it is for people not to control their own lives if you want to tho.

husker_homie

Elite
Founder
Why would I waste any significant amount of my time reading the opinions of a person with so much bias on the subject?

Yore welcome to keep spouting off about how acceptable it is for people not to control their own lives if you want to tho.

Why is my opinion biased, and not rooted in reality? You seem like the biased one. You dont even want mentally unstable people cared for...? That is a crappy POV.
I mean look at a ton of the homeless, they are out there cuz of mental disorders that people couldnt/or didnt help them with..
Which seems like what you want right? You want all those Mentally unstable people out homeless cuz...?Why? its a better life for them?

America 1st

Founder
Why is my opinion biased, and not rooted in reality? You seem like the biased one. You dont even want mentally unstable people cared for...? That is a crappy POV.
I mean look at a ton of the homeless, they are out there cuz of mental disorders that people couldnt/or didnt help them with..
Which seems like what you want right? You want all those Mentally unstable people out homeless cuz...?Why? its a better life for them?
I never said I wanted folks uncared for. It’s a massive leap going from caring for the mentally disabled to conservatorship.

Posts like the above are why folks doctors and “health professionals” are so untrusted in today’s society. Not only do you deny yore obvious bias, by being in the field professionally and standing to gain from such a system, but then you conflate bias with the subjective notion of reality.

Do better. People count on yore ilk and stances like yore’s do nothing to advance yore oath to do no harm.

Spears would certainly appreciate such an oath being followed through with as well.

husker_homie

Elite
Founder
I never said I wanted folks uncared for. It’s a massive leap going from caring for the mentally disabled to conservatorship.

Posts like the above are why folks doctors and “health professionals” are so untrusted in today’s society. Not only do you deny yore obvious bias, by being in the field professionally and standing to gain from such a system, but then you conflate bias with the subjective notion of reality.

Do better. People count on yore ilk and stances like yore’s do nothing to advance yore oath to do no harm.

Spears would certainly appreciate such an oath being followed through with as well.
Bruh, if all those mentally ill people had guardianships that could make sure they were under a doctors care or at least taking meds for whatever MH affliction they had, then there would be FAR fewer people living on the streets like there is now struggling like they are.

Homelessness is usually a smaller symptom of a larger problem. EIther MH issues or Drug issues.
Very few sane people who dont have MH issues or drug addiction issues would prefer to living on the streets over having a roof over there heads and a life to live.

America 1st

Founder
Bruh, if all those mentally ill people had guardianships that could make sure they were under a doctors care or at least taking meds for whatever MH affliction they had, then there would be FAR fewer people living on the streets like there is now struggling like they are.

Homelessness is usually a smaller symptom of a larger problem. EIther MH issues or Drug issues.
Very few sane people who dont have MH issues or drug addiction issues would prefer to living on the streets over having a roof over there heads and a life to live.

Latest posts

Top Bottom