Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Britney Spears

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
The thing that weirds me out most about this case is that during her testimony she said "I did what they wanted. I stayed pretty."..... that is some shit a kid says when she's been abused so long that she just does what they say and can't understand why she's still getting beaten or raped.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
The thing that weirds me out most about this case is that during her testimony she said "I did what they wanted. I stayed pretty."..... that is some shit a kid says when she's been abused so long that she just does what they say and can't understand why she's still getting beaten or raped.

THIS RIGHT HERE!!!

This poor girl has been abused, farmed out, and tortured her whole life. She’s screaming for help and most people think she’s just crazy. And they support her dad having 100% control. But the truth is that she’s more evidence of the sick fucking culture in Hollywood

THIS RIGHT HERE!!!

This poor girl has been abused, farmed out, and tortured her whole life. She’s screaming for help and most people think she’s just crazy. And they support her dad having 100% control. But the truth is that she’s more evidence of the sick fucking culture in Hollywood
Sadly I think she'll end up taking her own life they way things have been going for her.

husker_homie

Elite
Founder
THIS RIGHT HERE!!!

Huh? She has diagnosed Bi-Polar disorder and had a public nervous breakdown.
Before her dad stepped in, she was broke and in debt..not just broke, but also in debt by making decisions with her BPD on her own...
So yeah they stepped in, and now she is worth over 100 mil..Yeah what bastards her parents are right? lol

Not sure if you know or have had a loved one with BPD, but she is lucky to have the fam and the resources to be able to be taken care of with her MH Issue. Now can her fam maybe be a little controlling at times? I wouldn't doubt it, but if she goes off her meds and starts going on spending sprees and making bad decisions, they can actuallys step in and do something, and you CANT do that if they are on their own..
If her meds are off just a little bit, she very likely will have multiple suicide attempts or very real possibility of them.

Those that are talking like she is some kind of prisoner, seem to have zero clue as far as what family members of people that have BPD go through cuz it can get pretty bad, and a lot of times you cant do shUt to help them, well her FATHER took care of that nonsense and said "No we are not doing that shIt" and did up a conservatorship..

So...

husker_homie

Elite
Founder
Wife follows this story like white on rice (@Cre8ive ) and I feel bad for her.

She is one of the most wealthy / successful performers of all time and she has the legal rights of a four year old.

That is becuze before her father stepped in with the conservatorship, she was fooking broke,not just broke, but in debt broke..making a bunch of sh&tty decisions that Bi Polar people do who are not taking meds or being looked after make...
Her dad, kind of needed to step in when he did, and frankly could have done it sooner.
IMHO.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Before her dad stepped in, she was broke and in debt..not just broke, but also in debt by making decisions with her BPD on her own...
So yeah they stepped in, and now she is worth over 100 mil..Yeah what bastards her parents are right? lol

Not sure if you know or have had a loved one with BPD, but she is lucky to have the fam and the resources to be able to be taken care of with her MH Issue. Now can her fam maybe be a little controlling at times? I wouldn't doubt it, but if she goes off her meds and starts going on spending sprees and making bad decisions, they can actuallys step in and do something, and you CANT do that if they are on their own..
If her meds are off just a little bit, she very likely will have multiple suicide attempts or very real possibility of them.

Those that are talking like she is some kind of prisoner, seem to have zero clue as far as what family members of people that have BPD go through cuz it can get pretty bad, and a lot of times you cant do shUt to help them, well her FATHER took care of that nonsense and said "No we are not doing that shIt" and did up a conservatorship..

So...
You think being passed around, abused, molested and raped while she was a child may have had anything to do with her condition now?

t_money86

Legendary
Founder

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
That is becuze before her father stepped in with the conservatorship, she was fooking broke,not just broke, but in debt broke..making a bunch of sh&tty decisions that Bi Polar people do who are not taking meds or being looked after make...
Her dad, kind of needed to step in when he did, and frankly could have done it sooner.
IMHO.
Being broke is better than being a slave...

You say this bipolar line, about them needing taken care of, as if it is some sorta absolute scenario. Even if she were completely off the rails for a bit this has been happening to her for far too long.

Last edited:

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Am I the only one that’s starting to think, maybe Britney really is straight up nuts? Idk.

There are hundreds of thousands of good, loving people who have mental disorders and suffer beyond imagination and make Brittney look like Dorothy on the wizard of oz. I could give a shit about her ilk, and especially the idiotic Kardashians. Let's remove this thread from TFSF.

husker_homie

Elite
Founder
Being broke is better than being a slave...

You say this bipolar line, about them needing taken care of, as if it is some sorta absolute scenario. Even if she were completely off the rails for a bit this has been happening to her for far too long.
U missed the part where I said un medicated or improperly medicated bi-polar peeps have high suicide rates as well. Thats not just a spending $ issue. Goes deeper than that.

BPD is not a joke, and not only can people hurt themselves but also their loved ones..

The great part for Brit, I since her dad stepped in and got her out of huge debt and into the bucks..she can comfortably retire and take care if her fam and her families fam...
She wouldn't have been able to do that before had she been u supervised, in fact she would probably have died..a while ago..

America 1st

Founder
U missed the part where I said un medicated or improperly medicated bi-polar peeps have high suicide rates as well. Thats not just a spending $ issue. Goes deeper than that.

BPD is not a joke, and not only can people hurt themselves but also their loved ones..

The great part for Brit, I since her dad stepped in and got her out of huge debt and into the bucks..she can comfortably retire and take care if her fam and her families fam...
She wouldn't have been able to do that before had she been u supervised, in fact she would probably have died..a while ago..
If that's what you need to tell yoreself...

America 1st

Founder
There are hundreds of thousands of good, loving people who have mental disorders and suffer beyond imagination and make Brittney look like Dorothy on the wizard of oz. I could give a shit about her ilk, and especially the idiotic Kardashians. Let's remove this thread from TFSF.
Agreed generally but her story is a good example of government overreach yet again.

It shit like her case that pave the road for gun confiscation because someone said they were depressed once and so on.

Last edited:

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

The reason you are getting pushback isn’t your professional opinion.

It’s that you’re buying the narrative being sold and peddled.

Consider for a second an 8 year old Drew Barrymore being farmed out for sex and her need to have bottles of alcohol placed all over the ET set so she could drink while filming.

At 8

Rehab by 13

Cyberty

Elite
Founder
You can’t protect someone from themselves. You can give help, but you can’t control. Once you have stepped over the boundary of help to control, you yourself have become something different.

Sure, there is control required for your dependents up to age 18, but after that, they no longer depend on you, it should be in their hands.

I can understand that a father or mother would always do their best to help their children, even if that required control. But is that more to protect the parents feelings than the child’s?

I don’t know a lot about the Brittney saga. But I believe in Liberty.

If she wants to blow her fortune and live in debt, then that should be her decision. She should decide how she lives. Good and bad decisions are her own. And she deserves the opportunity to make them.

73% of Americans die in debt. LINK

I want to leave some hope here.

Iron Mike Tyson was also broke after a spectacular boxing career. His story is similar. Molded and controlled by those that saw an opportunity for $. When he finally stopped fighting, he broke free. And yes, he proceeded to make bad financial decisions and became broke and in debt. Then he finally was free. Currently, Tyson is doing quite well.

Phillip McKraken

Legendary
Founder

So...
Just because she needed conservatorship then doesn’t mean she needs it now. The ultimate goal is for her to get her back to function on her own. She might be there now if here meds are ok. She also might be on too much atypical antipsychotics from the looks and sound of her. I can almost guarantee she’s taking one. The goal is to note be on those your whole life if not necessary. I’m not familiar with the side effects of the newer ones but they can be harsh. My mom was on olanzapine and got fat as hell and turned diabetic. Britney needs a good support system more than anything. Once bipolars are doing well, they take themselves off there meds and the cycle begins. Someone needs to be with her to hold her accountable.

TJHall1

Legendary
LOL

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Am I the only one that’s starting to think, maybe Britney really is straight up nuts? Idk.

Unfortunately, everyone seems to be missing the part about her MAJOR MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES. Maybe the mental health patient isn’t the best person to listen to in regards to their mental health.

Detective John Kimble

Stop whining!
Founder
Unfortunately, everyone seems to be missing the part about her MAJOR MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES. Maybe the mental health patient isn’t the best person to listen to in regards to their mental health.
Exactly. I made this thread jokingly, but in all seriousness how can we know what’s really happening? Maybe she is a victim of her family and the system, or maybe she is straight up nuts and would have been in a mental institution 50 years ago when they still existed. I can say that now that we’ve heard her speak, she’s coming across a little…strange.

BurntJ

Founder
Exactly. I made this thread jokingly, but in all seriousness how can we know what’s really happening? Maybe she is a victim of her family and the system, or maybe she is straight up nuts and would have been in a mental institution 50 years ago when they still existed. I can say that now that we’ve heard her speak, she’s coming across a little…strange.

I have always heard that BOTH drugs and molestation stunt/stop growth in kids (at the point they start). Seeing all of this, she sounds and acts like a 12-14 yo. which would lend itself to this theory. I mean for gods sake.....NO parent EVER should allow the sexualization of their child, like she was. If they actually care at all for said child. THEY ARE ALL FUCKED UP!

Hell Jaimey Lynn was impregnated (and got a big settlement) by that PEDO Nickelodeon Producer Dan Schneider.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
You can’t protect someone from themselves. You can give help, but you can’t control. Once you have stepped over the boundary of help to control, you yourself have become something different.

Sure, there is control required for your dependents up to age 18, but after that, they no longer depend on you, it should be in their hands.

I can understand that a father or mother would always do their best to help their children, even if that required control. But is that more to protect the parents feelings than the child’s?

I don’t know a lot about the Brittney saga. But I believe in Liberty.

If she wants to blow her fortune and live in debt, then that should be her decision. She should decide how she lives. Good and bad decisions are her own. And she deserves the opportunity to make them.

73% of Americans die in debt. LINK

I want to leave some hope here.

Iron Mike Tyson was also broke after a spectacular boxing career. His story is similar. Molded and controlled by those that saw an opportunity for $. When he finally stopped fighting, he broke free. And yes, he proceeded to make bad financial decisions and became broke and in debt. Then he finally was free. Currently, Tyson is doing quite well.
Its not about the money homie

BurntJ

Founder
Wife follows this story like white on rice (@Cre8ive ) and I feel bad for her.

She is one of the most wealthy / successful performers of all time and she has the mental capacity of a twelve year old.
FIFY bro.

The more she speaks and opens her mouth….the worse this will end up being. This will allow medical professionals to have total clarity of her mental capacity.

Detective John Kimble

Stop whining!
Founder
FIFY bro.

The more she speaks and opens her mouth….the worse this will end up being. This will allow medical professionals to have total clarity of her mental capacity.
It seems there’s more than one side to this story. @husker_homie touched on this above. Although I am not innocent if this, we all could try to jump to conclusions less. We were sold this “slave” and “legal rights of a 4 year old” line, but few have paused to consider maybe she is very mentally ill. In the good Ole days, very mentally ill people lived in special hospitals. Now, they live on the streets unless they have someone taking care of them who hasn’t written them off. As we’re starting to notice, Britney is acting a little odd since she’s spoken out. Yes, it could be due to trauma, but it’s not the anger that I’m referring to. It’s the other behaviors.

husker_homie

Elite
Founder
Just because she needed conservatorship then doesn’t mean she needs it now. The ultimate goal is for her to get her back to function on her own. She might be there now if here meds are ok. She also might be on too much atypical antipsychotics from the looks and sound of her. I can almost guarantee she’s taking one. The goal is to note be on those your whole life if not necessary. I’m not familiar with the side effects of the newer ones but they can be harsh. My mom was on olanzapine and got fat as hell and turned diabetic. Britney needs a good support system more than anything. Once bipolars are doing well, they take themselves off there meds and the cycle begins. Someone needs to be with her to hold her accountable.
I agree with everything you said here.
So whats the solution? Is Dad holding the purse strings, stings in general a little too tight or? Should she be given more room to make mistakes but still have some supervision to stop her from making too many irrational or bad decisions..

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I agree with everything you said here.
So whats the solution? Is Dad holding the purse strings, stings in general a little too tight or? Should she be given more room to make mistakes but still have some supervision to stop her from making too many irrational or bad decisions..
I remember when people were free to blow their money or not. I knew a guy that was completely sane and went through $14million in a little over a year and had to go back to work.

The problem many of us have is not that they won't let her have control of her life... they force her to keep working at this very lucrative career, that she clearly wants to step back from, just for the chance to be let off her restrictions. She's an adult and she's got a boyfriend and they want to move on with their lives. People making money off her don't want anything to change. Im not a pimp but this is basically how the pimp whore paradigm works. If it is really about her mental health then I would say her touring and record schedule are not helping at all.

Latest posts

Top Bottom