Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BREAKING: The world is about to change: major solar flare incoming

QuanChi

Elite

We just had a major solar flare and the “solar particles” will be hitting earth tomorrow.

The flare knocked out all wireless transmission in South America (the sun-facing side at the time)

Solar flares have been known to cause major shifts in consciousness. Everything will change tomorrow.

TJHall1

Legendary
These things precede most extinction level events.

Learned about them in my geology 101 class. Class was so interesting I almost changed majors.
Calling BS on this. Nobody really knows shit about things that happened thousands of years ago, and especially not from looking at rocks. Way, way, way too many variables and these idiots have been proven wrong about carbon dating and that stuff too many times. Hell they can't even agree how old the earth is or how long ago dinos lived.

Jtrain80

Legendary
Calling BS on this. Nobody really knows shit about things that happened thousands of years ago, and especially not from looking at rocks. Way, way, way too many variables and these idiots have been proven wrong about carbon dating and that stuff too many times. Hell they can't even agree how old the earth is or how long ago dinos lived.

Agree to disagree. There is money buried down there and the rich folks find the smartest people they find to study it.

NASA had to call the oil industry for sensor technology to get to the moon. As one example.

QuanChi

Elite

TJHall1

Legendary
Agree to disagree. There is money buried down there and the rich folks find the smartest people they find to study it.

NASA had to call the oil industry for sensor technology to get to the moon. As one example.
Ok, that's sensor technology and finding oil. I'm talking about them trying to determine the age of things and claiming they know within tenths of degrees what Temps were thousands of years ago. Its bullshit, and they've proven themselves wrong more than enough times.

Top Bottom