Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Just as expected, a couple months after the solar flare, the earths magnetic field begins to weaken

QuanChi

Elite

As the field continues to weaken, everyone will begin to think more clearly. Great things on the horizon. A few more years of pain and then the golden age begins

Last edited:

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Eye really hope this leads two America expanding its territory. Know knew states obviously just more people two tax and places four permanent bases.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
IcfeeekcsadnkijebwhencMrbKooketrr and MrsnAooletree didn't get married

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
magneticmotion.png

Magnetic north is acting hella weird.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Death to put out so much disinformation to cover up from the truth and I'm moving to huntingtonsville Alabama next week
I can sel my place here in Mount Pleasant and have a place paid off in Huntsville Alabama. I would think with my skill set I'd probably be able to find a job at a convenience store just enough to feed my face and pay my taxes. But if it doesn't work out of my work I am seriously considered moving to Huntsville Alabama we've traveled all of

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
magneticmotion.png

Magnetic north is acting hella weird.
Flat earth

As the field continues to weaken, everyone will begin to think more clearly. Great things on the horizon. A few more years of pain and then the golden age begins

When ozone 1st depleted they didn't know anything . Another one study decided if we were to grow 5% of the cash crops in the United States of America that the ozone layer would deplete or be restored in 20 to 30 years . Growing weed produces more 03 for ozone protection than any plant known to man. So it would make sense that the ozone would be depleting because the marijuana growth is now exponential. That's also why they can't trust you to lower global warming because we cannot control volcanoes or the sun it's all a big tax scam

Latest posts

Top Bottom