Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Brazil is going ape shit

Belezabro

Elite

Used to live with a couple of friends from Brasil and have met many others since then (I spent 3 months there years ago). One thing is consistent from all of them I've met, men and women...they are fearless, if not hot-headed, and always ready for a fight.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Used to live with a couple of friends from Brasil and have met many others since then (I spent 3 months there years ago). One thing is consistent from all of them I've met, men and women...they are fearless, if not hot-headed, and always ready for a fight.
And they love coke

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I cannot verify nor deny this
Had a concrete guy from Brazil. Everytime he came for rebar he was yacked. I had to quit doing business w him bc I'd quote him then invoice pricing and he'd write ck for whatever he wanted.
They've tried to get back doing business w me. All I ask is
Is Eric still on coke then no deal.
I don't get orders still

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Bol won the working part of the country. Lula won the corrupt cities that arre known for gangs and crime.... Obviously the truckers and workers are lying and the honest drug dealers and thieves are just turning out at a higher rate.

Friend of mine that said the steal was a done deal months ago said the exact same thing happened as happened here.

Bolsonaro had a big lead. The vote stopped, then a huge upward spike with Lula just barely in the lead. Not sure if correct but he called the steal.

It will be interesting to see if Brazil backs out of BRICS. If they do you have your answer.

Kind of like these “statistical anomalies” 🙄🙄

http://catholicsfortruth.us/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/mi-wi-graphs2-1024x512.jpg1667500315136.png

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Friend of mine that said the steal was a done deal months ago said the exact same thing happened as happened here.

Bolsonaro had a big lead. The vote stopped, then a huge upward spike with Lula just barely in the lead. Not sure if correct but he called the steal.

It will be interesting to see if Brazil backs out of BRICS. If they do you have your answer.

Kind of like these “statistical anomalies” 🙄🙄

http://catholicsfortruth.us/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/mi-wi-graphs2-1024x512.jpgView attachment 146912
All we can do is keep everyone informed as we have or do more. Thanks for your attentiveness.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
37305fc4674d1f32b94fb989e0689787.jpg

Bol voter.

Latest posts

Top Bottom