Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Boot recs itt

sbisteve

Elite
Founder
I would just visit a boot store that sold Justin boots and try some on and check out how comfortable they are. Boots a lot like shoes fit people differently but while you are there, try different boats and ask someone that works there and they can usually stir you in the right direction.

Gametame

Poster
I virtually live outdoors for work and play. For everyday, waterproof, ultra light weight and comfortable you can’t beat Blundstones. But they are not snake proof.
I keep a pair of Lacrosse Agility Snake boots in my Truck for daily jaunts through the woods and fields. They are lightweight and I typically get several years out of a pair of Lacrosses before they dry rot. They are comfortable enough to wear all day long and are not hot. These are my go to boots while I guide turkey hunts in the spring and put a lot of miles on them.
To go to the deer stand, I wear Muck wetland snake boots. They are all rubber to help keep scent down. Comfortable, light but warmer and they do last a long time.
I tried Rocky and the sole’s always come unglued. They are not 100% waterproof either.

Attachments

• IMG_5807.jpeg
    IMG_5807.jpeg
    315 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_5809.png
    IMG_5809.png
    804.8 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_5810.png
    IMG_5810.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 3

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Slip on boots. Snake proof something that will last. Tired of buying new one every year.
Red head out.
Ariat nice but insides tear down easily.
Bass Pro has the ones I use. I've had them for 6 yrs. No defects. I forget the name. But water and snake proof. Mine are couple inches below the knee. They have others

Latest posts

Top Bottom