Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bob Saget

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
I never thought of Saget as being in the pedo ring. Not that i followed it that closely
I remember Saget from Full house and Lori Loughlin the school cheater. That and the other thing that stood out about him was his about face in character once he left full house. It was almost as if he was trying too hard to ditch the nice guy, dad, character from full house and started telling dirty jokes.

TJHall1

Legendary
I never thought of Saget as being in the pedo ring. Not that i followed it that closely
I remember Saget from Full house and Lori Loughlin the school cheater. That and the other thing that stood out about him was his about face in character once he left full house. It was almost as if he was trying too hard to ditch the nice guy, dad, character from full house and started telling dirty jokes.
Ya, he was like that before full house tho. His stand up has always been raunchy and crossing the line.
And after full house he was the America's funniest home videos host for years, so he still played the cheesy TV guy there.

TJHall1

Legendary
I supported a guy exposing the ring.
I guess everyone missed where he exposed said ring.

You can't have it both ways. If all celebs and politicians are pedos then you don't get to make an acception for Trump, especially considering how palsy he was with epstein.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
I guess everyone missed where he exposed said ring.

You can't have it both ways. If all celebs and politicians are pedos then you don't get to make an acception for Trump, especially considering how palsy he was with epstein.
200.gif

It would be hard to see if you aren't seeing what has been happening. Hell look at joe biden. Look at CNN. Look at hollywood. Why do they hate trump so much? Answer me that. He has the dirt. That's why he was palsy with them all then they all turned. What they accuse you of is exactly what they are doing. How many times over has that been proven true.

TJHall1

Legendary
200.gif

It would be hard to see if you aren't seeing what has been happening. Hell look at joe biden. Look at CNN. Look at hollywood. Why do they hate trump so much? Answer me that. He has the dirt. That's why he was palsy with them all then they all turned. What they accuse you of is exactly what they are doing. How many times over has that been proven true.
How many times has Trump outed a pedo? None that I know of. Maybe you could fill me in. Because if for years he was palsy with pedos without exposing it then that's really fucked up.
None of what you've provided shows that all, or even a majority of, celebs and politicians are pedos.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
How many times has Trump outed a pedo? None that I know of. Maybe you could fill me in. Because if for years he was palsy with pedos without exposing it then that's really fucked up.
None of what you've provided shows that all, or even a majority of, celebs and politicians are pedos.
Who was he going to go to the FBI that covers it up for the elites?
Maxwell says high from her cell. There is a list of defendants that were listed in that same trial.

TJHall1

Legendary
Who was he going to go to the FBI that covers it up for the elites?
Maxwell says high from her cell. There is a list of defendants that were listed in that same trial.
So Trump was responsible for the whole epstein exposure? Interesting, hadn't heard that take. One pedophile outing another pedophile.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
So Trump was responsible for the whole epstein exposure? Interesting, hadn't heard that take. One pedophile outing another pedophile.
So you agree Hollywood is a major pedo ring and Saget was in it.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
No one thinks about hanks or Winfrey or Clinton or any of the sick fucks

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I don't really know wtf y'all are arguing about, but you have to admit there have been a lot of pedo revelations over the past few years.

Epstein and Maxwell
2 producers for CNN
Weinstein
Anthony Weiner
Hunter Biden

Where there is smoke there is fire. Probably only know about a fraction of it.
Bob faget?

Lmao

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Ya, he was like that before full house tho. His stand up has always been raunchy and crossing the line.
And after full house he was the America's funniest home videos host for years, so he still played the cheesy TV guy there.
I loved the comedy. That is my cross. We can no longer be funny.

Latest posts

Top Bottom